Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

CHEETO INDICTED!

Options

Comments

• JohnInCarolina
    JohnInCarolina Posts: 31,048
    Options

The ALL CAPS really sells it.
    "I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • JohnInCarolina
    Options
  • lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 32,499
    Options
    "BIDIN OPPONENT..."  says all you need to know...
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • lousubcap
    Options
    And this from Politicao:

"When federal prosecutors this week singled out six allies of DONALD TRUMP as co-conspirators in the then-president’s alleged attempts to subvert democracy, one person was notably not included — one major player in all this and someone MIKE PENCE’s chief of staff MARC SHORT has now called a “ringleader” in the Jan. 6 effort, according to a new WSJ report: MARK MEADOWS.

First, a few things worth noting:

— Meadows, the former White House chief of staff, was on the line when Trump asked Georgia’s secretary of state to “find” him the 11,780 votes he needed to defeat JOE BIDEN, who lawfully won the state.

— He privately cheered those Republicans appointing fake slates of electors, and connected Trump to JEFFREY CLARK, the DOJ official who came up with a blueprint to overturn Georgia’s election results. (Clark is now reportedly a co-conspirator.)

— Extensive reporting has shown that Meadows simultaneously encouraged Trump’s conspiracies in front of the president even while he raised at least some level of skepticism about them behind the scenes.

— Through it all — during the plotting to try and overturn the election, the direct lead-up to Jan. 6 and the violence itself — Meadows was by Trump’s side.

But, but but: And yet, Meadows is barely mentioned in special counsel JACK SMITH’s 45-page indictment, as WSJ’s Siobhan Hughes notes this morning.

So what gives? Could he be cooperating with prosecutors? Could he be indicted next? That’s unclear."

Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • JohnInCarolina
    Options
  • JohnInCarolina
    Options

• JohnInCarolina
    Options
  • lousubcap
    Options
    The sad part of the above is that his acolytes would not believe it and also will not buy it, even if it happened.  I loathe CHEETO. 
  • JohnInCarolina
    Options

• lousubcap
    Options
    How sweet it is.  Bring it all home!
  • JohnInCarolina
    Options
  • WildmanWilson
    Options
    Yet none of you snowballs think it’s ok for a setting president to go after his number one political opponent at election time. You don’t even see a dot to connect here. All the while, a huge mountain of real evidence against Biden and the Biden crime family that you choose to ignore. You always prove to be hypocritical at every turn. 
  • JohnInCarolina
    Options
    Yet none of you snowballs think it’s ok for a setting president to go after his number one political opponent at election time. You don’t even see a dot to connect here. All the while, a huge mountain of real evidence against Biden and the Biden crime family that you choose to ignore. You always prove to be hypocritical at every turn. 

• StillH2OEgger
    StillH2OEgger Posts: 3,748
    edited August 2023
    Options
    This is from AP, so probably not as biased as your preferred sources, but feels like maybe you missed this story from 2020. For the record, I would like to see justice applied whenever and wherever appropriate. So who is the hypocrite here?

https://apnews.com/article/election-2020-joe-biden-donald-trump-william-barr-elections-20fd56b64801dd83b1657c630a1ebdfa
    Stillwater, MN
  • JohnInCarolina
    Options
    Fairly certain that several people here have expressed the view that if Hunter Biden were found to be guilty of committing crimes, he should be punished for that.  Last time I checked, that appears to be happening.  
  • fishlessman
    fishlessman Posts: 32,825
    Options
    May be an image of fishing smoked salmon and text that says Make fishing great again
    ;) took alot of sole
    fukahwee maine

you can lead a fish to water but you can not make him drink it
  • lousubcap
    Options
    Looks like salmon to get the true CHEETO colour(nod). 
  • fishlessman
    fishlessman Posts: 32,825
    Options
    lousubcap said:
    Looks like salmon to get the true CHEETO colour(nod). 
    Either way, something that smells  fishy
    fukahwee maine

you can lead a fish to water but you can not make him drink it
  • Canugghead
    Canugghead Posts: 11,579
    Options
    Darn fish, now I can't unsee that and eat salmon sashimi again  :o
    canuckland
  • Botch
    Botch Posts: 15,515
    Options
    That really smelt.  

"Commander, say hello to Cricket!"  - KN

• JohnInCarolina
    Options
  • JohnInCarolina
    Options

• lousubcap
    Options
    Must be a Florida thing-unhinged and grabbing at anything.  Like judge has the ability to anoint a SCIF in the first place.  What a LOSER. 
    I'm sure CHEETO is enjoying losing control of the narrative and the playbook.  It's all downhill for CHEETO. 
    How sweet it is!
  • JohnInCarolina
    Options
    With reference to the "Biden crime syndicate"

• lousubcap
    Options
    ProjectLincoln loathes CHEETO almost (key word) as much as I do. 
  • nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    Options
    If any Bidens broke the law, then they should get prosecuted.  Everyone I’ve talked to about this agrees and I have friends all over the political spectrum. Can you say the same for yourself and whatever clowns are in your party?  No, you cry like little f-cking infants.  There’s no comparison between the level of (attempted and otherwise) cooperation between Biden vs Trump and the justice department.  

You and the hard core maga(ts) get tiny little (hate) boners when you hear Trump say stuff like “only I can fix this” to (fill in the blank) domestic and foreign problems.  That level of gullibility is some serious grampa-level dysfunction.  I’m sorry about your getting conned, but as long as the gullible keep falling for hollow promises, there will be con men.
    Options
    Special counsel Jack Smith has proposed Jan. 2, 2024, as the start date of former President Trump’s election fraud case. The timeline would guarantee an extensive airing of the grave allegations against Trump just before the Republican primary vote. Prosecutors say the short timeline is justified by the extraordinary public interest in seeing this case resolved. Kyle Cheney reports for POLITICO.

• JohnInCarolina
    Options
    lousubcap said:
    Special counsel Jack Smith has proposed Jan. 2, 2024, as the start date of former President Trump’s election fraud case. The timeline would guarantee an extensive airing of the grave allegations against Trump just before the Republican primary vote. Prosecutors say the short timeline is justified by the extraordinary public interest in seeing this case resolved. Kyle Cheney reports for POLITICO.

And, ironically, Cannon pushing the start of her case back to May cleared the lane for the case in DC, where the judge is not somebody who cares what Trump or his supporters think.  

• nealmgb
    nealmgb Posts: 70
    Options
    I’m curious, maybe uninformed.  Hey, Wildman Wilson, can you provide one or two statements or initiatives proposed by Trump that will improve your families wellbeing.
    All I hear from the criminal is rage, threats of revenge, and veiled requests for violence from his brain numb followers.  As the justice system does its duty, and prison time becomes clear the meltdown will be epic.
    LBGE St. Louis MO
  • lousubcap
    Options
    And this in from The Washington Post-

Trump’s speech will be limited to protect trial, witnesses, judge says

Game on!