Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

CHEETO INDICTED!

Options
167891012»

Comments

• Battleborn
    Battleborn Posts: 3,363
    Options
  • lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 32,408
    Options
    Any port in a storm comes to mind...definitely a quality news source.  But it's out there to feed its audience as are so many others. 
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • Battleborn
    Battleborn Posts: 3,363
    Options
    lousubcap said:
    Any port in a storm comes to mind...definitely a quality news source.  But it's out there to feed its audience as are so many others. 
    Skipper, I would find it hard pressed to believe that anyone who has spent as much as we all have on a ceramic grill wouldn’t know it is from a satire website. Even if the headline has a bit of truth. 
    Las Vegas, NV

• Legume
    Legume Posts: 14,627
    Options
    lousubcap said:
    Skipper, I would find it hard pressed to believe that anyone who has spent as much as we all have on a ceramic grill wouldn’t know it is from a satire website. Even if the headline has a bit of truth. 
    Mobsters never pull the trigger themselves.
  • lousubcap
    Options

"Fulton County District Attorney FANI WILLIS has asked a federal judge yesterday to expedite the cases of all of the 19 defendants facing racketeering charges in the Georgia 2020 election interference case and reiterated the defendants be tried together. “The State maintains its position that severance is improper at this juncture and that all Defendants should be tried together,” Willis wrote in a court filing. More from The Hill

Meanwhile … Trump is considering waiving his formal arraignment appearance in the Fulton County case next week, CBS’ Caitlin Yilek, Nicole Sganga and Fin Gómez scoop: “Fulton County Superior Court allows defendants to appear virtually for arraignments or waive their right to appear at all. Instead, a defendant's attorney would enter a not guilty plea in writing.”

Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • lousubcap
    Options
    E. Jean Carroll scored another partial victory in her defamation lawsuit against former President Trump, with a judge ruling a trial is needed only to determine how much Trump must pay the writer.
  • JohnInCarolina
    Options
    lousubcap said:
    E. Jean Carroll scored another partial victory in her defamation lawsuit against former President Trump, with a judge ruling a trial is needed only to determine how much Trump must pay the writer.
    I'm going to go out on a limb here and guess this was disliked by @littlepete56
    "I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • lousubcap
    Options
    lousubcap said:
    I'm going to go out on a limb here and guess this was disliked by @littlepete56

No limb and don't GAF.  (GAF- Give A Phque) but I definitely would not bet against your comment. 
    Sad that some here are so closed minded about defending CHEETO that they refuse to acknowledge the obvious.  I'm all in with a discussion about how CHEETO'S oath to himself means more than the oath of office he took in front of the world (and a small crowd I add-like hand-size) to the US Constitution. 

The Clown car strap-hangers should read the oath and then compare with the behaviour (nod).
    BTW- the above will never happen-another curtain drop that they couldn't handle. 
  • lousubcap
    Options
    The dislikeowarts are back to pairing up as if that was not expected.  Just how deep have you got to be in CHEETO"S continued ruse?  Those legal fees are gonna accelerate in short order.  HELOC will be the next great funding deal.  Independent thinking is a diminishing trait.  Sad. 
    How predictable it is. 
  • lousubcap
    Options
    Since the noose continues to tighten and it is late in a LEO Saturday night, a bump although the indictments have stopped, for now.  
    CHEETO makes Nixon look like a saint.