Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT - Pictures of Pets (2023)

Options
1343536373840»

Comments

• fishlessman
    fishlessman Posts: 32,958
    Options
    td66snrf said:
    That picture looks like it was taken at Tom Sawyer's Island  in Disneyland. That's a compliment not a criticism. 

thats the garage with two workshops, been thinking that someday i move over the garage and rent the house during the warmer months. maybe hip the back roof and glass the whole upstairs in looking upstream. theres no houses up the river for a good mile and its recently been turned into conservation land.
    fukahwee maine

you can lead a fish to water but you can not make him drink it
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Ozzie_Isaac Posts: 19,373
    Options
    td66snrf said:
    That picture looks like it was taken at Tom Sawyer's Island  in Disneyland. That's a compliment not a criticism. 
    I was thinking the same thing!  Looks like a postcard on a spinning rack at the local
    tourist trap!
    No philosophers so thoroughly comprehend us as dogs and horses. - Herman Melville
  • fishlessman
    fishlessman Posts: 32,958
    Options
    td66snrf said:
    I was thinking the same thing!  Looks like a postcard on a spinning rack at the local
    tourist trap!

think i could get 32.99 for a pulled pork sandwich on a hawaiian roll and 12.99 for a 16 ounce bottle of well water =)
    fukahwee maine

you can lead a fish to water but you can not make him drink it
  • northGAcock
    northGAcock Posts: 15,170
    Options
    The 15 month Sheepadoodle chewed a hole in my mattress right on the spot that I usually sleep on. Both dogs are now evicted from the room when I am not there. His vet appointment is next week, I ought to have him neutered.
    You give me hope for my OES. Mine is killin me. 
    Ellijay GA with a Medium & MiniMax

Well, I married me a wife, she's been trouble all my life,
    Run me out in the cold rain and snow
  • JohnInCarolina
    JohnInCarolina Posts: 31,255
    Options
    The boy was at doggy day care all week while we were on vacation.  They plum tuckered him out!

"I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • TechsasJim
    TechsasJim Posts: 1,952
    Options
    Like you @JohnInCarolina

My daughter picked ours up today after a week.  Still happy to be together but now spent.   

Coming home pic.   

LBGE, 28” BS, Weber Kettle, HCI 7.8 SE Texas