Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

What Are You Buying Right Now? (non-OT version)

Options

Comments

• alaskanassasin
    Options
    Flowers.
    South of Columbus, Ohio.

• vb4677
    vb4677 Posts: 686
    Options
    @vb4677: Sounds like a pretty diverse repertoire and a versatile group of musicians. Do you have recordings accessible anywhere? I miss playing in a group. Been a number of years now. 
    Yeah, one of our jokes is that we play a wide range of songs, but they all use the same 3 or 4 chords that we all know...    =)

As for recordings... that sounds like "evidence".

But you can check this out:  https://www.hazyfate.com/home

Kansas City: Too Much City for One State - Missouri side
    2 Large BGE's, Instant Pot, Anova Sous Vide, and a gas smoker...
    Barbeque, Homebrew and Blues...
  • Eoin
    Eoin Posts: 4,304
    Options
    Flowers.
    Ours just got delivered, Anne ordered them herself.
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Ozzie_Isaac Posts: 19,175
    Options
    vb4677 said:
    @vb4677: Sounds like a pretty diverse repertoire and a versatile group of musicians. Do you have recordings accessible anywhere? I miss playing in a group. Been a number of years now. 
    Yeah, one of our jokes is that we play a wide range of songs, but they all use the same 3 or 4 chords that we all know...    =)

As for recordings... that sounds like "evidence".

But you can check this out:  https://www.hazyfate.com/home

Very cool!  I must say a very nicely done and professional webpage too.
    They don’t want a population of citizens capable of critical thinking. They don’t want well informed, well educated people capable of critical thinking. They’re not interested in that. That doesn’t help them. That's against their interests. - George Carlin
  • CPFC1905
    CPFC1905 Posts: 1,871
    Options
    Eoin said:
    Flowers.
    Playing the old 'I forgot' trick but landing a massive new rock for her finger at breakfast, right?
    Other girls may try to take me away 
    But you know, it's by your side I will stay
  • Eoin
    Options
    CPFC1905 said:
    Eoin said:
    Flowers.
    Playing the old 'I forgot' trick but landing a massive new rock for her finger at breakfast, right?
    🤣
  • PigBeanUs
    Options
    Grolier Club bookplate ca1890

Jealous?
  • FarmingPhD
    Options
    AirPod pros for my wife and new insulated gloves for me.

• SciAggie
    SciAggie Posts: 6,481
    Options
    @PigBeanUs That’s pretty cool. 
    Coleman, Texas
    Large BGE & Mini Max for the wok. A few old camp Dutch ovens and a wood fired oven. LSG 24” cabinet offset smoker. There are a few paella pans and a Patagonia cross in the barn. A curing chamber for bacterial transformation of meats...
    "Bourbon slushies. Sure you can cook on the BGE without them, but why would you?"
                                                                                                                          YukonRon
  • PigBeanUs
    Options
    SciAggie said:
    Oh no it ain’t and you know it. 

I’m gonna get beat up at recess
  • nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    Options
    PigBeanUs said:
    SciAggie said:

You erudite nerds eventually grow up only to lamentate nothing ever changes.  Actually this is a pointless soliloquy obviously directed at myself and purposed only to increase my post count and sow confusion. 

lamentate 
    It’s not laminated. 
  • Eoin
    Options
    PigBeanUs said:
    SciAggie said:

You erudite nerds eventually grow up only to lamentate nothing ever changes.  Actually this is a pointless soliloquy obviously directed at myself and purposed only to increase my post count and sow confusion. 
    The nerds always win in the end.
  • SGH
    SGH Posts: 28,791
    Options
    Langner91 said:
    I liberated my Colt Python from Illinois, today.

Congratulations. She is a beauty 👍

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• WeberWho
    WeberWho Posts: 11,039
    edited February 2021
    Options
    Langner91 said:

How's the fit and finish on it? My dad is mechanical engineer by trade and he's super anal about fit and finish. He's owned a couple different Ruger GP100's and was very impressed. He ordered a Smith & Wesson revolver within the last year and he declined the purchase when picking it up from the dealer. He said the fit and finish was terrible. He had it sent back. He wants another revolver and he's been eyeing the Colt Python. The problem is that you can't find one anywhere to look one over. I'd be interested to hear your thoughts on it if you wouldn't mind...
    "The pig is an amazing animal. You feed a pig an apple and it makes bacon. Let's see Michael Phelps do that" - Jim Gaffigan

Minnesota
  • GrateEggspectations
    Options
    Langner91 said:

And, my favorite grill shop got in a shipment of knife sharpeners.  So, while I was there, I decided to pick one up.

The last thing I am buying this month is a new hip.  Maybe I will wipe guns off and sharpen knives while recovering.  I doubt I will grill much for a few weeks.
    I’m probably the furthest thing from a gun fan you can get, but hot damn that’s dead sexy. 
  • bubbajack
    bubbajack Posts: 1,102
    Options
    @WeberWho, If one wants a revolver with unbelievable fit and finish, Freedom arms fits the bill. Not cheap by any means, but the options are endless as well how much you want to spend.
    I drink cheap beer so I can afford good bourbon.

Salisbury, NC...... XL,Lx3,Mx2,S, MM, Mini BGE, FireDisc x2. Blackstone 22", Offset smoker, weber kettle 22"

• shtgunal3
    shtgunal3 Posts: 5,669
    Options
    PigBeanUs said:
    SciAggie said:

I am so confused.

LBGE,SBGE, and a Mini makes three......Sweet home Alabama........ Stay thirsty my friends .

• WeberWho
    WeberWho Posts: 11,039
    Options
    bubbajack said:
    @WeberWho, If one wants a revolver with unbelievable fit and finish, Freedom arms fits the bill. Not cheap by any means, but the options are endless as well how much you want to spend.
    Thank you. I'll pass that along. 
    "The pig is an amazing animal. You feed a pig an apple and it makes bacon. Let's see Michael Phelps do that" - Jim Gaffigan

Minnesota
  • JohnnyTarheel
    Options
    Hoping Elon can fix my internet troubles.

My son just signed up for this and made his $100 deposit....
    Charlotte, NC - Large BGE 2014, Maverick ET 733, Thermopen, Nest, Platesetter, Woo2 and Extender w/Grid, Kick Ash Basket, Pizza Stone, SS Smokeware Cap, Blackstone 36"
  • SciAggie
    SciAggie Posts: 6,481
    Options
    @Langner91 The first pistol I ever bought was a 6” nickel Python. It was about 1977. You’d die if you knew what I paid. I still have it and still love it. 
    I hope you enjoy yours as much. 
    Coleman, Texas
    Large BGE & Mini Max for the wok. A few old camp Dutch ovens and a wood fired oven. LSG 24” cabinet offset smoker. There are a few paella pans and a Patagonia cross in the barn. A curing chamber for bacterial transformation of meats...
    "Bourbon slushies. Sure you can cook on the BGE without them, but why would you?"
                                                                                                                          YukonRon
  • GrateEggspectations
    Options
    SciAggie said:
    @Langner91 The first pistol I ever bought was a 6” nickel Python. It was about 1977. You’d die if you knew what I paid. I still have it and still love it. 
    Show us some photos. 🙂
  • blind99
    blind99 Posts: 4,971
    Options

Seriously. An otter in a dinosaur costume? I had to. 
    Chicago, IL - Large and Small BGE - Weber Gasser and Kettle
  • GrateEggspectations
    Options
    blind99 said:

Seriously. An otter in a dinosaur costume? I had to. 
    @sgh (FTFY)
  • bubbajack
    Options
    SciAggie said:
    Back in the day, $375.00

Salisbury, NC...... XL,Lx3,Mx2,S, MM, Mini BGE, FireDisc x2. Blackstone 22", Offset smoker, weber kettle 22"

• bubbajack
    Options
    Last week....not as nice as a Python......but it will do in a pinch...Glock 34 MOS with a few extras.

• ColbyLang
    ColbyLang Posts: 3,449
    Options
    bubbajack said:
    Last week....not as nice as a Python......but it will do in a pinch...Glock 34 MOS with a few extras.
    I had a Gen 2 or 3 34. Thing was a beast. In an effort to lose a caliber, I sold it. Of course now I’m looking for the Glock 40 in 10mm with the MOS cutout....