Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

What Are You Buying Right Now? (non-OT version)

Comments

• lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 33,486
    @JohnInCarolina whatever the purchase price, just ship to @henapple and call it BBQ sauce.  Then standby for the shipping charge. 
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • Corv
    Corv Posts: 417
    From way, way long ago...
    "99 bottles of beer on the wall, 99 bottles of beer.
    Take one down, drink it around, 98 bottles of beer.
    Take one down, drink it around, 97 bottles of beer...."
    And so on.
    Somewhere on the Colorado Front Range
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Ozzie_Isaac Posts: 20,126
    Corv said:
    From way, way long ago...
    "99 bottles of beer on the wall, 99 bottles of beer.
    Take one down, drink it around, 98 bottles of beer.
    Take one down, drink it around, 97 bottles of beer...."
    And so on.
    How does the rest of it go?  What happens at zero?

It is possible to commit no mistakes and still lose. - Captain Jean-Luc Packard

• Canugghead
    Canugghead Posts: 11,945
    edited November 2023
    @Botch too late now, I wonder what would happen if you plug it into an Inkbird controller that shuts off the power when it gets too cold, essentially an external thermostat.
    Edit: the defrost timer and heater may not play nice?
    canuckland
  • paqman
    paqman Posts: 4,743
    ColbyLang said:
    paqman said:
    That’s way more booze than I could drink for the rest of my life.  The barrel would be nice though.
    They disassembled the barrel for us. The guy who spearheaded the trip got the barrel tops. We all took staves for various purposes. One guy built a stool, I burn mine in the BGE XL. 
    I would have kept that barrel whole/assembled but for some reason I have a feeling that I am underestimating the size of it!

• HeavyG
    HeavyG Posts: 10,380
    paqman said:
    ColbyLang said:
    paqman said:
    That’s way more booze than I could drink for the rest of my life.  The barrel would be nice though.
    They disassembled the barrel for us. The guy who spearheaded the trip got the barrel tops. We all took staves for various purposes. One guy built a stool, I burn mine in the BGE XL. 
    I would have kept that barrel whole/assembled but for some reason I have a feeling that I am underestimating the size of it!
    I'm pretty sure it's not one of these...

“Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” ― Philip K. Diçk

• paqman said:
    Langner91 said:
    paqman said:
    It is underachieving attitudes like this that are destroying our country! 
    🤣🙃

I think that I already have more bottles stashed in the house than I will ever be able to drink!  I drink one, maybe two drinks a week and for some reason SWMBO feels the need to bring me a new bottle whenever she goes shopping (I love her!).  This is yesterday's offering:

SAQ? I’ve never seen those bottles at the LCBO. 

I used to like getting Fighting **** at the SAQ. I quite enjoyed it, and it was dirt cheap. 
  • paqman
    edited November 2023
    GrateEggspectations said:

SAQ? I’ve never seen those bottles at the LCBO. 

Yes, I grabbed a bottle of it early last summer and enjoyed it a lot.  Unfortunately, it immediately ran out of stock and wasn't restocked until a few weeks ago.  They first made it available online only for customers with previous purchases but it is now available in a few retail locations.  They had 14 bottles at Montée-Paiement yesterday; they don't put them on shelves, you need to ask for it.

paqman said:
    ColbyLang said:
    paqman said:
    Didn’t fit in the bed of the F150 with the 40 cases of bourbon lol
  • ColtsFan
    ColtsFan Posts: 6,493
    edited November 2023
    Wrong thread
    ~ John - https://www.instagram.com/hoosier_egger
    XL BGE, LG BGE, KJ Jr, PK Original, Ardore Pizza Oven, King Disc 
    Bloomington, IN - Hoo Hoo Hoo Hoosiers!

• PBR's are the best. I'd buy the snot out of that display and if my snots ran out and some of the display was still there, I'd bring in Beulah and buy using her snots. PBR's are that good.
  • kl8ton
    kl8ton Posts: 5,597
    Insulation. Just had the attic blown in. Went from a pitiful R20 to R60. Maybe I’m imagining it, but we’re hovering around freezing here and after spending all those Loonies  I think I want to feel a big difference. 
    FTFY

Large, Medium, MiniMax, 36" Blackstone
    Grand Rapids MI

• does it come with a bidet option?
    "I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • Ozzie_Isaac

does it come with a bidet option?
    Bidets are for proletariat.  This comes with a buttler.

• TechsasJim
    TechsasJim Posts: 2,172

Please and thank you.   I will add to cart once our 2nd round of Covid hits.  
    LBGE, 28” BS, Weber Kettle, HCI 7.8 SE Texas
  • shtgunal3
    shtgunal3 Posts: 5,803
    ^^^or after the next round of bourbon^^^

LBGE,SBGE, and a Mini makes three......Sweet home Alabama........ Stay thirsty my friends .

• Botch
    Botch Posts: 16,001

Curry smells a hell of a lot better than a Big Mac, just sayin'  

• ColtsFan
    ColtsFan Posts: 6,493
    Offer sent. Awaiting response 

~ John - https://www.instagram.com/hoosier_egger
    XL BGE, LG BGE, KJ Jr, PK Original, Ardore Pizza Oven, King Disc 
    Bloomington, IN - Hoo Hoo Hoo Hoosiers!

• paqman

ColtsFan said:
    Offer sent. Awaiting response 

If it is in decent shape, then that is a fantastic window of opportunity.  I hope you get to jump thru it and nail the deal. 
    Bring it home-but find a truck to haul it!!
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • Scam @ColtsFan.
    South of Columbus, Ohio.

• IF they ask you to venmo to @jonessteave or @WesJohnson I would recommend against it.
    South of Columbus, Ohio.

• Ozzie_Isaac
    Scam @ColtsFan.
    Usually prices like $1,234 are fake deals.  Weird to see a Kamado Kamodo though, seems like a real niche product to scam on.

• dbCooper
    dbCooper Posts: 2,322
    Scam @ColtsFan.
    Usually prices like $1,234 are fake deals.  Weird to see a Kamado Kamodo though, seems like a real niche product to scam on.

Maybe the ex of @Langner91 is getting another divorce?  :)
    LBGE, LBGE-PTR, 22" Weber, Coleman 413G
    Great Plains, USA
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    dbCooper said:
    Scam @ColtsFan.

Maybe the ex of @Langner91 is getting another divorce?  :)
    Cold brother, absolutely cold.  And that is why I love it.