Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

What Are You Buying Right Now? (non-OT version)

Comments

• Ozzie_Isaac
    Ozzie_Isaac Posts: 20,126
    A few new tools from Smithey 

What is that cast iron wok looking thing?  That could be an absolutely amazing piece!
    It’s a carbon steel roaster pan.

That is pretty sweet!  Looking fwd to seeing you putting it through its paces.

It is possible to commit no mistakes and still lose. - Captain Jean-Luc Packard

• @DoubleEgger. Good to see you on the forum Mike. Nice looking cookware 👍
    Greensboro North Carolina
    When in doubt Accelerate....
  • DoubleEgger
    DoubleEgger Posts: 17,689
    @DoubleEgger. Good to see you on the forum Mike. Nice looking cookware 👍
    Thanks my friend. I hope that you and Deb had a great Thanksgiving. 
  • lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 33,486
    @DoubleEgger - you have loaded up on some sweet cooking gear in that pic.  Well done. 
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • TechsasJim
    TechsasJim Posts: 2,172
    Another Yeti loadout box.   Things are pretty darn handy.  
    LBGE, 28” BS, Weber Kettle, HCI 7.8 SE Texas
  • dbCooper
    dbCooper Posts: 2,322
    Got a bag of Rockwood for half price.
    Ace sent me a Black Friday email today, it contained a 50% off coupon.  Good for items priced $30. or less.  In store and online.
    LBGE, LBGE-PTR, 22" Weber, Coleman 413G
    Great Plains, USA
  • One of these calendars:

Christmas gift for the family.
    "I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • One of these calendars:

Christmas gift for the family.
    Very good gag gift. 

I’m sure I’ve told this story here before, but we once bought my F-I-L a membership to his most hated political party. Once his membership lapsed, he couldn’t share the solicitations for continued membership. 
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    dbCooper said:
    Ace sent me a Black Friday email today, it contained a 50% off coupon.  Good for items priced $30. or less.  In store and online.
    I tried.  My ACE had it discounted $3 and the 50% coupon was only good on regular priced items, so I have a $27 bag of Rockwood.  The ACE has been really good to me, so I just bought it without a fuss.

• bubbajack
    bubbajack Posts: 1,129
    A few new tools from Smithey 

Been kinda drooling over those pans!
    I drink cheap beer so I can afford good bourbon.

Salisbury, NC...... XL,Lx3,Mx2,S, MM, Mini BGE, FireDisc x2. Blackstone 22", Offset smoker, weber kettle 22"

• kl8ton
    kl8ton Posts: 5,597
    dbCooper said:
    I tried.  My ACE had it discounted $3 and the 50% coupon was only good on regular priced items, so I have a $27 bag of Rockwood.  The ACE has been really good to me, so I just bought it without a fuss.
    Same here... Cashier couldn't figure out why coupon wasn't working. I informed. I still got 5 bucks off a purchase of 50 or more.
    Large, Medium, MiniMax, 36" Blackstone
    Grand Rapids MI
  • dbCooper
    dbCooper Posts: 2,322
    kl8ton said:
    dbCooper said:
    Same here... Cashier couldn't figure out why coupon wasn't working. I informed. I still got 5 bucks off a purchase of 50 or more.
    @kl8ton - @Ozzie_Isaac - Looks like my coupon was applied first, then they took the $3. off...

LBGE, LBGE-PTR, 22" Weber, Coleman 413G
    Great Plains, USA
  • WeberWho
    WeberWho Posts: 11,208
    I tried to purchase a bag of Rockwood online but since it was on sale it wouldn't give me a discount. You can never have too many tape measures. 

"The pig is an amazing animal. You feed a pig an apple and it makes bacon. Let's see Michael Phelps do that" - Jim Gaffigan

Minnesota
  • TechsasJim
    Oakley half jacket xl with Golf Prizm lenses.    Great for both sun and gloom.    
  • shtgunal3
    shtgunal3 Posts: 5,803
    @TechsasJim I’ve been thinking about getting a pair of those in clear transitional lenses and having my prescription added. Would be rather expensive in the end.

LBGE,SBGE, and a Mini makes three......Sweet home Alabama........ Stay thirsty my friends .

• TechsasJim
    shtgunal3 said:
    @TechsasJim I’ve been thinking about getting a pair of those in clear transitional lenses and having my prescription added. Would be rather expensive in the end.
    Yikes, I’m sure that wouldn’t be cheap but would be a solid setup.   
  • I bought a new king size mattress today. We’ve had this last one for about 15yrs and it was time for it to go. My OCD wouldn’t let me buy one online without trying it out first. I also couldn’t go with just memory foam as I felt that being a bigger guy I needed the coils for support. We ended up with a Sterns and Foster that was a hybrid of coil and memory foam. It’s getting delivered on Sat. 
    XL BGE
    Plainfield, IL.
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    More Smithey. Doubles as a lid for the #12 skillet. 

I think we know who won $1.35B Mega-Millions!

• Botch
    Botch Posts: 16,001
    ^^^ Any idea the purpose of those two ears on the side of it?  

Curry smells a hell of a lot better than a Big Mac, just sayin'  

• Botch
    Botch Posts: 16,001

Something new to experiment with; hand grinder also en-route.  

Curry smells a hell of a lot better than a Big Mac, just sayin'  

• Ozzie_Isaac
    Botch said:
    Look like little pour spouts.

• paqman
    paqman Posts: 4,743
    @DoubleEgger They all look really nice!

Botch said:
    The ears cover the pour spouts on the #12 skillet when used as a lid. 
  • paqman
    paqman Posts: 4,743