Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Please Stay Home

Options

Comments

• frazzdaddy
    frazzdaddy Posts: 2,617
    Options
    WRAL just published NC data by zip code.
    Xl bge ,LG bge, two 4' crusher cone fire pits. Weber Genisis gasser and 
    Two rusty Weber kettles. 

Two Rivers Farm
    Moncure N.C.
  • dmchicago
    dmchicago Posts: 4,516
    Options
    Just found his house.

9 miles away....gotta be a few thousand asses between him and me.
    Philly - Kansas City - Houston - Cincinnati - Dallas - Houston - Memphis - Austin - Chicago - Austin

Large BGE. OONI 16, TOTO Washlet S550e (Now with enhanced Motherly Hugs!)

"If I wanted my balls washed, I'd go to the golf course!"
    Dennis - Austin,TX
  • SciAggie
    SciAggie Posts: 6,481
    Options
    Apparently Abilene has the 4th highest growth rate of COVID-19 in the country and the highest in Texas. 
    And we just swung the doors open for bidnez...
    Coleman, Texas
    Large BGE & Mini Max for the wok. A few old camp Dutch ovens and a wood fired oven. LSG 24” cabinet offset smoker. There are a few paella pans and a Patagonia cross in the barn. A curing chamber for bacterial transformation of meats...
    "Bourbon slushies. Sure you can cook on the BGE without them, but why would you?"
                                                                                                                          YukonRon
  • Spaightlabs
    Spaightlabs Posts: 2,349
    Options
    SciAggie said:
    Apparently Abilene has the 4th highest growth rate of COVID-19 in the country and the highest in Texas. 
    And we just swung the doors open for bidnez...
    Hope you and the fam stay safe.
  • StillH2OEgger
    StillH2OEgger Posts: 3,748
    Options
    Which cabinet position did Trump give to him?
    Stillwater, MN
  • Spaightlabs
    Options
    Which cabinet position did Trump give to him?
    None yet, but he's a shoe in for the Presidential Medal of Freedom.

Trump and Mike Flynn are both gonna present it.
  • YukonRon
    YukonRon Posts: 16,991
    Options
    The May Day MAGA Rally that was planned and held in Louisville Kentucky today.

2 cars, carrying 4 women did two loops around a couple of blocks blowing their horns and trying to stall traffic. After standing on the sidewalk holding up signs in support of Trump and going back to work.

Cars just passed them. Nobody cared, except the 4 women, in the two cars, of course.

MAGA.

Doubtful Trump carries our county.
    "Knowledge is Good" - Emil Faber

XL and MM
    Louisville, Kentucky
  • thetrim
    thetrim Posts: 11,364
    Options
    2020 Election: The Grabber against The Penetrator
    =======================================
    XL 6/06, Mini 6/12, L 10/12, Mini #2 12/14 MiniMax 3/16 Large #2 11/20 Legacy from my FIL - RIP
    Tampa Bay, FL
    EIB 6 Oct 95
  • lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 32,493
    Options
    YukonRon said:

2 cars, carrying 4 women did two loops around a couple of blocks blowing their horns and trying to stall traffic. After standing on the sidewalk holding up signs in support of Trump and going back to work.

Cars just passed them. Nobody cared, except the 4 women, in the two cars, of course.

MAGA.

I must lead a sheltered in place life as I missed the calling for the above.  And so glad I did.  SMFH-
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • Dobie
    Dobie Posts: 3,367
    Options

Jacksonville FL
  • Spaightlabs
    Options
    It seems so uncharacteristic of the trump white house to not allow Fauci to testify.

Shocked.
  • Botch
    Botch Posts: 15,515
    Options
    dmchicago said:
    Just found his house.

9 miles away....gotta be a few thousand asses between him and me.
    Looks like he keeps a healthy appetite, though; keep the car topped off.   :|

"Commander, say hello to Cricket!"  - KN

• Botch
    Botch Posts: 15,515
    Options
    It seems so uncharacteristic of the trump white house to not allow Fauci to testify.

Shocked.
    I need to re-read the Constitution.  This happened during the Impeachment too, and it just doesn't seem right (to me) that either the Executive Branch nor the Legislative Branch can block testimony asked for, by the Judicial....  

"Commander, say hello to Cricket!"  - KN

• CTMike
    CTMike Posts: 3,249
    Options
    dmchicago said:
    thetrim said:
    Biden is killing it on Morning Joe right now. By "it" I mean his campaign.

Haha.

Senility isn't funny, but....
    This is the "Stay at Home" thread where we bash Trump.

If you want to create another "Stay at Home" thread for Biden bashing, go for it.

Otherwise, it gets confusing.
    I would suggest Steve wait until Biden is President to start a “Go Out to Eat!” thread to bash Uncle Joe.
    You might want to hold off a little on the celebration John. I seem to remember you at BCIII proclaiming Hilary a sure thing, and then asking for recipes on how to Egg Crow here shortly after.  You wouldn’t want to make that mistake twice. 😎
    MMBGE / Large BGE / XL BGE (Craigslist Find) / SF30x80 cabinet trailer - "Ol' Mortimer" / Outdoor kitchen in progress.  

RECOVERING BUBBLEHEAD
    Southeastern CT. 
  • thetrim
    Options
    thetrim said:
    2020 Election: The Grabber against The Penetrator
    Anonymous Flaggots out early on Friday night. 
    XL 6/06, Mini 6/12, L 10/12, Mini #2 12/14 MiniMax 3/16 Large #2 11/20 Legacy from my FIL - RIP
    Tampa Bay, FL
    EIB 6 Oct 95
  • JohnInCarolina
    JohnInCarolina Posts: 31,046
    Options
    CTMike said:
    dmchicago said:
    thetrim said:
    Biden is killing it on Morning Joe right now. By "it" I mean his campaign.

Haha.

Senility isn't funny, but....
    This is the "Stay at Home" thread where we bash Trump.

If you want to create another "Stay at Home" thread for Biden bashing, go for it.

Otherwise, it gets confusing.
    I would suggest Steve wait until Biden is President to start a “Go Out to Eat!” thread to bash Uncle Joe.
    You might want to hold off a little on the celebration John. I seem to remember you at BCIII proclaiming Hilary a sure thing, and then asking for recipes on how to Egg Crow here shortly after.  You wouldn’t want to make that mistake twice. 😎
    No predictions this time Mike.  Just cautious optimism.
    "I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • YukonRon
    YukonRon Posts: 16,991
    Options
    lousubcap said:
    YukonRon said:

MAGA.

I must lead a sheltered in place life as I missed the calling for the above.  And so glad I did.  SMFH-
    The ONLY way I knew about this.....is because it made the news. 4 white women 45 yo + were interviewed, a video was shot of them driving blowing their horns and then after getting zero support, they hauled ass out of there.

Pure comedy genius. 

MAGA on May Day.

BTW: In Russia on May Day -

In the former Soviet Union, 1 May was International Workers' Day and was celebrated with huge parades in cities like Moscow. Though the celebrations are low-key nowadays, several groups march on that day to protest grievances the workers have.

Republican Comrades Unite!
    "Knowledge is Good" - Emil Faber

XL and MM
    Louisville, Kentucky
  • lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 32,493
    edited May 2020
    Options
    For the record I do watch news.   Definitely only give the TV news a max of 2 hours/day, usually starts with "Beers with Beshear" ( who is doing a great job in my opinion) at 5PM and nothing past 7 PM.  However, by the end game I may have had a few adult cocktails.
    Be well-
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • ColbyLang
    ColbyLang Posts: 3,458
    edited May 2020
    Options
  • JohnInCarolina
    Options

• DoubleEgger
    DoubleEgger Posts: 17,225
    Options

That’s if you actually believe the Chinese government. 
  • JohnInCarolina
    Options

You can draw a comparable pie chart for just the Western world if you want.  It won’t look all that different.
  • PigBeanUs
    PigBeanUs Posts: 932
    Options
    This is a new breed of protesters:

• johnmitchell
    johnmitchell Posts: 6,593
    Options
    New Press Secretary is Smoking... Just saying😎
    Greensboro North Carolina
    When in doubt Accelerate....
  • DoubleEgger
    DoubleEgger Posts: 17,225
    Options

You can draw a comparable pie chart for just the Western world if you want.  It won’t look all that different.
    It’s a different look when look at cases and deaths per 1M population. These charts from Worldometer are sorted highest to lowest by cases per 1M and deaths per 1M 

• JohnInCarolina
    Options

It’s a different look when look at cases and deaths per 1M population. These charts from Worldometer are sorted highest to lowest by cases per 1M and deaths per 1M 

We look better for sure, but still not much to be proud of.   We’re ranked 15th or so with 200 deaths per 1M, compared to only 30 deaths per million on average.
  • thetrim
    Options
    Yup Cuomo, DeBlasio, and the other clowns running these Democrat run States and Cities have the overwhelming majority of these cases.   
    Tampa Bay, FL
    EIB 6 Oct 95
  • JohnInCarolina
    Options