Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Brisket Camp IV (4, four, IIII) is October 21st, 2017 at Warren's Corner (full circle)

Options

Comments

• CTMike
    CTMike Posts: 3,247
    Options
    Not sure which hot pocket would be worse, the Alaskan or the Louisiana version. 
    MMBGE / Large BGE / XL BGE (Craigslist Find) / SF30x80 cabinet trailer - "Ol' Mortimer" / Outdoor kitchen in progress.  

RECOVERING BUBBLEHEAD
    Southeastern CT. 
  • saluki2007
    saluki2007 Posts: 6,354
    Options
    This the one and only time i will post and view this thread because of jealously. Its too close too when the duece will be making her entrance. Hopefully there will be a 5 five V and i will be all over it.  
    Large and Small BGE
    Central, IL

• DoubleEgger
    DoubleEgger Posts: 17,188
    Options
    SGH said:
    You gonna make BC?
    Looks real good right now. With Trump in office, the money is really piling up. Should have no problem making it. 
    Piling up like an Alaskan Hot Pocket, I'm certain.
    Bhahahahaha! 
  • nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    Options
    This the one and only time i will post and view this thread because of jealously. Its too close too when the duece will be making her entrance. Hopefully there will be a 5 five V and i will be all over it.  
    I'll see you in 2018!  

Options
    SGH said:
    You gonna make BC?
    Looks real good right now. With Trump in office, the money is really piling up. Should have no problem making it. 
    There is no denying it's raining money now that Trump has taken the helm.  

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• nolaegghead
    Options
    SGH said:
    SGH said:
    You gonna make BC?
    There is no denying it's raining money now that Trump has taken the helm.  
    I concur.  Right into the pockets of the swamp.  You sure can call it, Scottie!
    Options
    Hmmm...  Decisions...Decisions. May be too expensive but let's check and see what cheap airlines fly to NOLA. 
    Mt Elgin Ontario - just a Large.
  • thetrim
    thetrim Posts: 11,357
    Options
    If then drubks invade give them some head Cheese and tell em it is brisket.   Hope the tlTumbling Wheels can make it!  Thanks for putting this on again.  I have it on my calendar and have a room booked at the hilton!  
    =======================================
    XL 6/06, Mini 6/12, L 10/12, Mini #2 12/14 MiniMax 3/16 Large #2 11/20 Legacy from my FIL - RIP
    Tampa Bay, FL
    EIB 6 Oct 95
  • Foghorn
    Foghorn Posts: 9,846
    Options
    I won't be there as I have to be in San Diego for work that weekend, but my son will almost certainly make it by.  

XXL BGE, Karebecue, Klose BYC, Chargiller Akorn Kamado, Weber Smokey Mountain, Grand Turbo gasser, Weber Smoky Joe, and the wheelbarrow that my grandfather used to cook steaks from his cattle

San Antonio, TX

• Killit_and_Grillit
    Options
    @saluki2007. and I are in the same boat. #2 is on the way supposedly the week after that. 

2018 is on lock though. I'll toss @TN_Sister_State in the front seat on the way down. (Well, maybe we'll fly. 7 hours of driving with a hangover sounds unpleasant)

"Brought to you by bourbon, bacon, and a series of questionable life decisions."

South of Nashville, TN

• 20stone
    20stone Posts: 1,961
    Options
    In!
    (now only 16 stone)

Joule SV
    GE induction stove
    Gasser by the community pool (currently unavailable)
    Scale (which one of my friends refuses to use)
    Friends with BGEs and myriad other fired devices (currently unavail IRL)
    Occasional access to a KBQ and Webber Kettle
    Charcuterie and sourdough enthusiast
    Prosciuttos in an undisclosed location

Austin, TX
  • thetrim
    Options
    Does Warren's corner have stalls in the bathroom?
    XL 6/06, Mini 6/12, L 10/12, Mini #2 12/14 MiniMax 3/16 Large #2 11/20 Legacy from my FIL - RIP
    Tampa Bay, FL
    EIB 6 Oct 95
  • JRWhitee
    JRWhitee Posts: 5,678
    Options
    Kit had so much fun at BB she is excited about BC, count us in.

Johns Creek, Georgia
  • CTMike
    Options
    thetrim said:
    Looking for a repeat performance with @DMW?
    MMBGE / Large BGE / XL BGE (Craigslist Find) / SF30x80 cabinet trailer - "Ol' Mortimer" / Outdoor kitchen in progress.  

RECOVERING BUBBLEHEAD
    Southeastern CT. 
  • thetrim
    Options
    CTMike said:
    thetrim said:
    Not at all, but he was a pretty brash guy BEFORE scoring an XXL.  I can only imagine what swagger he'll have this year!!!
    Tampa Bay, FL
    EIB 6 Oct 95
  • milesvdustin
    milesvdustin Posts: 2,882
    Options
    I will be there next year. I am in the middle of building a house, the wife does not want me to be distracted or take any breaks until we are moved in. 

2 LBGE, Blackstone 36, Jumbo Joe

Egging in Southern Illinois (Marion)

• piney
    piney Posts: 1,478
    Options
    Piney should be here.  I'll let him confirm that.
    Sandy and I will be there!
    Lenoir, N.C.
  • SGH
    SGH Posts: 28,791
    Options
    Nola, if Warrens don't have a problem with it, I'm bringing the big deep fryer this year. 

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• SGH
    SGH Posts: 28,791
    Options
    Just because  ;)

Status- Standing by.

• CTMike
    Options
    thetrim said:
    CTMike said:
    thetrim said:
    Not at all, but he was a pretty brash guy BEFORE scoring an XXL.  I can only imagine what swagger he'll have this year!!!
    I thought you Army guys got all cozy in your foxholes, so @DMW's actions should've been right at home for you. 

RECOVERING BUBBLEHEAD
    Southeastern CT. 
  • bgebrent
    bgebrent Posts: 19,636
    Options
    Is this a potluck dinner suited to wives and children?  I have a great green bean casserole recipe that would knock your socks off.  Is it ok to bring a six pack or so?  Thanks in advance.
    Sandy Springs & Dawsonville Ga
  • northGAcock
    northGAcock Posts: 15,164
    Options
    bgebrent said:
    Is this a potluck dinner suited to wives and children?  I have a great green bean casserole recipe that would knock your socks off.  Is it ok to bring a six pack or so?  Thanks in advance.
    This is more of a deviled egg and fried chicken crowd......but if you must.
    Ellijay GA with a Medium & MiniMax

Well, I married me a wife, she's been trouble all my life,
    Run me out in the cold rain and snow
  • JohnInCarolina
    JohnInCarolina Posts: 30,978
    Options
    bgebrent said:
    You are very confused.
    "I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • thetrim
    Options
    Not a multi gender crowd.   Sausage fest that serves Brisket.  
    Tampa Bay, FL
    EIB 6 Oct 95
  • nolaegghead
    Options
    SGH said:
    Nola, if Warrens don't have a problem with it, I'm bringing the big deep fryer this year. 
    Anything goes this year.  We're trying to get that donkey act from Clerks.   Bring it!
    Options
    bgebrent said:
    Only if it contains bacon.  A six pack would be greatly appreciated.   Thanks buddy!
    Options
    thetrim said:
    Not a multi gender crowd.   Sausage fest that serves Brisket.  
    brisket fest that serves sausage.
    NOLA
  • JRWhitee
    JRWhitee Posts: 5,678
    Options
    At least its not called sausage fest.  :o:o:o

Johns Creek, Georgia
  • piney
    piney Posts: 1,478
    Options
    I'm booked at Ed & Hillary's... Bed and Breakfast on the Point just a stones throw away. I don't know how many rooms are left but this place is great. If anyone needs a place to stay I suggest calling now. See you in October!
    Lenoir, N.C.
  • Thatgrimguy
    Thatgrimguy Posts: 4,729
    Options
    I have it on my schedule!! Nothing conflicting yet! Not to say life won't get in the way with a car store, 2 daughter's and a never ending battle with my family. But for right now, I'm IN!!  Smoker and supply truck will be available if needed.
    XL, Small, Mini & Mini Max Green Egg, Shirley Fab Trailer, 6 gal and 2.5 gal Cajun Fryers, BlueStar 60" Range, 48" Lonestar Grillz Santa Maria, Alto Shaam 1200s, Gozney Dome, Gateway 55g Drum