Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT - What are you doing right now?

Options

Comments

• pgprescott
    pgprescott Posts: 14,544
    Options
    Dyal_SC said:
    Just got done hiking to and from Yellow Branch Falls in Oconee, SC.  Even prettier in person. 

Breathtaking! Not like the baby on Seinfeld either. 
  • DoubleEgger
    DoubleEgger Posts: 17,196
    Options
    Prayers for the families and loved ones of those killed in Lockhart TX today. 
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Ozzie_Isaac Posts: 19,140
    Options
    Twittling my thumbs, while I wait for my eggs.  Its rough, but I will make it.

They don’t want a population of citizens capable of critical thinking. They don’t want well informed, well educated people capable of critical thinking. They’re not interested in that. That doesn’t help them. That's against their interests. - George Carlin
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Options
    Legume said:
    Damn, nice house!  Did all of the friends and matching towels come with it?
    Just invited a few neighbors.  Want to start off on the right foot.  Easier when smoke starts rolling, if they already like me ;)
    They don’t want a population of citizens capable of critical thinking. They don’t want well informed, well educated people capable of critical thinking. They’re not interested in that. That doesn’t help them. That's against their interests. - George Carlin
  • SGH
    SGH Posts: 28,791
    Options

I sure wish that I had yours or Rons money brother Ozzie. Must be nice my friend. 

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• YukonRon
    YukonRon Posts: 16,989
    Options
    Waiting to fire up both BGEs for tonights cook.
    Life is good.
    "Knowledge is Good" - Emil Faber

XL and MM
    Louisville, Kentucky
  • bgebrent
    bgebrent Posts: 19,636
    Options
    YukonRon said:
    Life is good.
    You've been killing it man!  Hope to see your dinner later!
    Sandy Springs & Dawsonville Ga
  • YukonRon
    YukonRon Posts: 16,989
    Options
    bgebrent said:
    YukonRon said:
    Life is good.
    You've been killing it man!  Hope to see your dinner later!
    Tell you what has been getting Killed; the wine rack this week. My SIL, has an inner drive, to rid the burden of me having a decent supply of some pretty OK wine. Mission accomplished.
    It has been fun.
    "Knowledge is Good" - Emil Faber

XL and MM
    Louisville, Kentucky
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Options
    SGH said:

I sure wish that I had yours or Rons money brother Ozzie. Must be nice my friend. 
    Easy to get, just become a politician :)
  • SGH
    Options
    Easy to get, just become a politician :)
    It's the little things like the above that make you one of my forum favorites my friend. 

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• kl8ton
    kl8ton Posts: 5,430
    Options
    Windy today and some very rough Michigan roads.  Also got into some rain. 
    Large, Medium, MiniMax, & 22, and 36" Blackstone
    Grand Rapids MI
  • theyolksonyou
    theyolksonyou Posts: 18,459
    Options
    kl8ton said:
    Windy today and some very rough Michigan roads.  Also got into some rain. 
    Good luck tomorrow 
  • Acn
    Acn Posts: 4,424
    Options
  • SGH
    Options
    DMW said:
    spent the entire day fixing toilets.

Tritip 

Well look on the bright side brother D. If you eat all of that tritip you can give those toilets a proper test run =)

Status- Standing by.

• bgebrent
    Options
    Making 200lbs of sausage...
    Damn John!!  Awesome!!
  • theyolksonyou
    theyolksonyou Posts: 18,459
    Options
    @johnmitchell is this the annual South African sausage party?
  • northGAcock
    northGAcock Posts: 15,164
    Options
    @johnmitchell is this the annual South African sausage party?
    If it is, I am happy to talk funny in order to join.  ;)
    Ellijay GA with a Medium & MiniMax

Well, I married me a wife, she's been trouble all my life,
    Run me out in the cold rain and snow
  • bgebrent
    Options

• Ozzie_Isaac
    Options
    Dang, you guys are all killing it!  All these cooks and sausage making are making me hungry!!!
  • tarheelmatt
    tarheelmatt Posts: 9,867
    Options
    @johnmitchell I mean, I must have missed the phone call man. I'm sure you needed that guy to make **** and fart jokes. 
    ------------------------------
    Thomasville, NC
    My YouTube Channel - The Hungry Hussey
    Instagram
    Facebook
    My Photography Site
  • Lit
    Lit Posts: 9,053
    Options
    Watching this thing where the guy is jumping from like 20k feet into a net. I jumped from 15k ft with a shoot and almost pissed myself.
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Options
    Lit said:
    Watching this thing where the guy is jumping from like 20k feet into a net. I jumped from 15k ft with a shoot and almost pissed myself.
    Channel?
  • DMW
    DMW Posts: 13,832
    Options
    Lit said:
    Channel?
    Fox, and I think that dude's nuts, but I'm watching.
    They/Them
    Morgantown, PA

XL BGE - S BGE - KJ Jr - HB Legacy - BS Pizza Oven - 30" Firepit - King Kooker Fryer -  PR72T - WSJ - BS 17" Griddle - XXL BGE  - BS SS36" Griddle - 2 Burner Gasser - Pellet Smoker
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Options
    DMW said:
    Lit said:
    Channel?
    Fox, and I think that dude's nuts, but I'm watching.
    Cool, thanks.