Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT - What are you doing right now?

Options

Comments

• YukonRon
    YukonRon Posts: 16,989
    Options
    I'm actually drinking wine for a change.

That'a about right. Last of the two cases I bought dor the Butt Blast. My Brother goes to wine. Please @nolaegghead, explain the term "irony" to me......
    Got my drywall hung tonight, and my first layer of sparch done, pix when the sun allows.....
    "Knowledge is Good" - Emil Faber

XL and MM
    Louisville, Kentucky
  • YukonRon
    edited July 2016
    Options
    5 glass stoppers from Diamond Mountain vintages my SIL, who is visiting, pulled from the cellar, and we killed. Corks are all over the place.

XL and MM
    Louisville, Kentucky
  • YukonRon
    Options
    Um, glass stoppers mean nothing, other than I have them. Diamond mountain, is cool, but, eh....find what you like. Honestly, that is all that really matters. My favorite wine: the wine I am fortunate to share with friends.
    In the area? You pick.

XL and MM
    Louisville, Kentucky
  • YukonRon
    Options
    Getting ready for deployment at 250F, smoked with Pecan. See what happens.

XL and MM
    Louisville, Kentucky
  • Killit_and_Grillit
    Options
    Enjoying my last snack as a free man before its back to work outs, kale lunches and low carb dinners. 

"Brought to you by bourbon, bacon, and a series of questionable life decisions."

South of Nashville, TN

• DuckDogDr
    DuckDogDr Posts: 1,549
    Options
    Contemplating from which of the 3 I should partake as I wrap up this shift and get ready for my next shift to start (pulling a double today)

• blind99
    blind99 Posts: 4,971
    Options
    @bgebrent I really geeked out on this one and went through all the calculations to figure out parts-per-million nitrite and such. I'll definitely bring some down!
    Chicago, IL - Large and Small BGE - Weber Gasser and Kettle
  • bgebrent
    bgebrent Posts: 19,636
    Options
    blind99 said:
    @bgebrent I really geeked out on this one and went through all the calculations to figure out parts-per-million nitrite and such. I'll definitely bring some down!
    Science!  I hope it turns out well brother.  And you better bring some down B)
    Sandy Springs & Dawsonville Ga
  • DoubleEgger
    DoubleEgger Posts: 17,196
    Options
    I'm actually drinking wine for a change.

When did Evan Williams start making wine? 
  • SGH
    SGH Posts: 28,791
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Trolling Nolas advertising thread. 

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    Options
    SGH said:
    I can't figure out if Scottie would have stripped nekkid anyway or if it had something to do with my advertising thread.....hmmmm
    Options
    SGH said:
    I can't figure out if Scottie would have stripped nekkid anyway or if it had something to do with my advertising thread.....hmmmm
    Good one ^^^^^^^^. But just to be clear, I would have stripped just because ;)

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• johnmitchell
    johnmitchell Posts: 6,583
    Options
    Looking for the Friday post of @SGH at the Hillary coronation..
    Greensboro North Carolina
    When in doubt Accelerate....
  • YEMTrey
    YEMTrey Posts: 6,829
    Options
    BEAUTIFUL PICTURE @Jeremiah !!!
    Steve 
    XL, Mini Max, and a 22" Blackstone in Cincinnati, Ohio

• northGAcock
    northGAcock Posts: 15,164
    Options
    Jeremiah said:
    Used the egg. First time all week. It's gonna be a good weekend. Cheers
    You are on fire tonight!
    Ellijay GA with a Medium & MiniMax

Well, I married me a wife, she's been trouble all my life,
    Run me out in the cold rain and snow
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Ozzie_Isaac Posts: 19,138
    Options
    Watching a storm roll in.  Prepping for a long week waiting for my eggs to arrive!

They don’t want a population of citizens capable of critical thinking. They don’t want well informed, well educated people capable of critical thinking. They’re not interested in that. That doesn’t help them. That's against their interests. - George Carlin
  • DoubleEgger
    DoubleEgger Posts: 17,196
    Options
    Watching a storm roll in.  Prepping for a long week waiting for my eggs to arrive!

Nice view from your new crib 
  • DuckDogDr
    DuckDogDr Posts: 1,549
    Options
    @Ozzie_Isaac where did you move to?

• Ozzie_Isaac
    Ozzie_Isaac Posts: 19,138
    edited July 2016
    Options
    DuckDogDr said:
    @Ozzie_Isaac where did you move to?

Back to Tucson, been gone to long and super excited.  Just rolled in today.
    They don’t want a population of citizens capable of critical thinking. They don’t want well informed, well educated people capable of critical thinking. They’re not interested in that. That doesn’t help them. That's against their interests. - George Carlin
  • nolaegghead
    Options
    ...currently wondering why my "Misleading Advertising" thread got 86'd...

It was about a watch.
    edited July 2016
    Options

It was about a watch.
    The buffalo buffaloed my thread about a male chicken. Sure is hard to figure. 

Status- Standing by.

• nolaegghead
    Options
    SGH said:

It was about a watch.
    The buffalo buffaloed my thread about a male chicken. Sure is hard to figure. 
    Could be the buffalo just had a bad day, or week.  Nothing to do with the thread content.
    Options
    nolaegghead said: 
    Could be the buffalo just had a bad day, or week.  Nothing to do with the thread content.
    He does seem to run amuck every so often for no apparent reason. He killed a thread on valve stems yesterday as well. Can't imagine why a buffalo hates valve stems, watches and male chickens. Guess he does though. 

Status- Standing by.

• SGH
    SGH Posts: 28,791
    edited July 2016
    Options
    We need to have a buffalo free zone on the forum somewhere. 

Status- Standing by.

• nolaegghead
    Options
    SGH said:
    Agree.  Where the posts don't show up in Latests Posts.  So a user would have to seek out these threads by clicking on something like "Buffalo free adult threads".  Where we could tell complainers to go **** themselves. 
    Options
    SGH said:
    Agree.  Where the posts don't show up in Latests Posts.  So a user would have to seek out these threads by clicking on something like "Buffalo free adult threads".  Where we could tell complainers to go **** themselves. 
    I'll second that motion.  I really miss the give and take that used to exist here.  I know I'm a newbie compared to some of you, but I got interested in this forum largely because it was not only educational, it was also quite entertaining.  But sadly, not so much as of late.

Tommy 

Middle of Nowhere, Northern Kentucky
       1 M, 1 XL, a BlackStone,1 old Webber, a Border Collie, a German Shepherd and 3 of her pups, and 2 Yorkies

• NC_Egghead
    NC_Egghead Posts: 786
    Options
    Contemplating why this always happens as far from the trailhead as possible:

Charlotte, NC

XL BGE, WSM, Weber Genesis 2, Weber Kettle