Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT - What are you doing right now?

1301730183019302030213023»

Comments

• Botch
    Botch Posts: 16,113
    Thought you might like this, @botch. At music clubs in downtown Mérida, they have SPL meters opposite the stage. They use them to ensure they are not exceeding municipal noise bylaws, but I like them from an audience member perspective. 

Our soundman had a handheld unit he used, he was a stickler for that stuff.  

The Past, Present, and Future all walk into a bar.

It was tense.  

• JohnInCarolina
    JohnInCarolina Posts: 32,259
    At the airport.  Giving a talk at Columbia University tomorrow.

Connecting for dinner tonight with a former PhD student who runs a quant group at Cubist. Thankfully, he’s paying!
    "I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • Battleborn
    Battleborn Posts: 3,508
    Went to an escape room for the first time with the fam. It was a pretty fun time. This one was a Star Trek themed one. 
    Las Vegas, NV

• shtgunal3
    shtgunal3 Posts: 5,829

Connecting for dinner tonight with a former PhD student who runs a quant group at Cubist. Thankfully, he’s paying!
    Every now and then I read a post and think,”even if I didn’t see who posted that I would know who did”. This is one of those post.

LBGE,SBGE, and a Mini makes three......Sweet home Alabama........ Stay thirsty my friends .

• Botch said:
    Thought you might like this, @botch. At music clubs in downtown Mérida, they have SPL meters opposite the stage. They use them to ensure they are not exceeding municipal noise bylaws, but I like them from an audience member perspective. 

I use an app called “SPL Meter”. Never AB’d it against another meter, but likely should. 
  • Botch
    Botch Posts: 16,113
    Botch said:

I use an app called “SPL Meter”. Never AB’d it against another meter, but likely should. 
    Don't think "apps" were a thing for us, back then!   ;)

The Past, Present, and Future all walk into a bar.

It was tense.  

• JohnInCarolina
    JohnInCarolina Posts: 32,259
    shtgunal3 said:

Every now and then I read a post and think,”even if I didn’t see who posted that I would know who did”. This is one of those post.
    I’ll take it as a compliment ;)
    "I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike