Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT - What are you doing right now?

Comments

• SGH
    SGH Posts: 28,810
    Legume said:
    Retro spice?  
    It’s suppose to be a knockoff of vintage Old Spice by Shulton. 

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• milesvdustin
    milesvdustin Posts: 2,882
    Wings at kroger 99 cents, the heritage farm ones. Grabbed a bunch of packs 

2 LBGE, Blackstone 36, Jumbo Joe

Egging in Southern Illinois (Marion)

• TTC
    TTC Posts: 1,035
    XL BGE, Blackstone, Roccbox, Weber Gasser, Brown Water, Cigars --  Gallatin, TN

2001 Mastercraft Maristar 230 VRS

Ikon pass 

Colorado in the winter and the Lake in the Summer
  • TEXASBGE2018
    TEXASBGE2018 Posts: 3,831
    Driving home next to a semi filled with cars totaling more than my entire net worth. there are about 7 lamborghinis on the trailer.

Rockwall, Tx    LBGE, Minimax, 22" Blackstone, Pizza Party Bollore. Cast Iron Hoarder.

• DoubleEgger
    DoubleEgger Posts: 17,697
    Driving home next to a semi filled with cars totaling more than my entire net worth. there are about 7 lamborghinis on the trailer.
    Crazy. Can’t believe it’s not a closed trailer. 
  • TEXASBGE2018
    Crazy. Can’t believe it’s not a closed trailer. 
    I thought that same thing. I think they were just taking them across town. We have a couple dealers here and this was on a city street.

Rockwall, Tx    LBGE, Minimax, 22" Blackstone, Pizza Party Bollore. Cast Iron Hoarder.

• Botch
    Botch Posts: 16,008
    GAAHHH would you PLEASE reduce the size of the photos in your multi-dozen-photo posts?!?!?   There are threads here I can't even open anymore.  

I'd come around, every once in awhile,

Or if I ever needed a reason to smile,

Or spend the night, if you think I should...     TR

• blasting
    blasting Posts: 6,262
    Botch said:
    GAAHHH would you PLEASE reduce the size of the photos in your multi-dozen-photo posts?!?!?   There are threads here I can't even open anymore.  

Pics or it didn't happen.

Phoenix 
  • nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    Grilled some sausage for dinner

They/Them
    Morgantown, PA

XL BGE - S BGE - KJ Jr - HB Legacy - BS Pizza Oven - 30" Firepit - King Kooker Fryer -  PR72T - WSJ - BS 17" Griddle - XXL BGE  - BS SS36" Griddle - 2 Burner Gasser - Pellet Smoker
  • nolaegghead
    DMW said:

Did you get new Fiesta ware?  Or is there a color balance problem?
    DMW said:

Did you get new Fiesta ware?  Or is there a color balance problem?
    Have had that for awhile. Have several different colors, a couple shades of blues, and then the green.
    They/Them
    Morgantown, PA

XL BGE - S BGE - KJ Jr - HB Legacy - BS Pizza Oven - 30" Firepit - King Kooker Fryer -  PR72T - WSJ - BS 17" Griddle - XXL BGE  - BS SS36" Griddle - 2 Burner Gasser - Pellet Smoker
  • Friday night pizza. Been too long since I’ve done a Pie so decided it was time. Did an olive oil/minced garlic base, fresh mozz. Prosciutto, topped with arugula/pepperflake mix and balsamic reduction drizzled. Really tasty 

• DoubleEgger
    DoubleEgger Posts: 17,697
    SWMBO and I are holed up on top of one of the most beautiful veiws in our state.
    Grove park inn 
    Ashville NC
    Sunset on the porch is hard to beat 
  • Jeremiah
    Jeremiah Posts: 6,412
    SWMBO and I are holed up on top of one of the most beautiful veiws in our state.
    Grove park inn 
    Ashville NC
    Sunset on the porch is hard to beat 
    Love that place. We keep saying we’re gonna go for a weekend. Food is good too. 
    Slumming it in Aiken, SC. 
  • Lit
    Lit Posts: 9,053
    You must be loaded if it takes 7 to be more than your net worth. 
  • DMW
    DMW Posts: 13,832
    Lit said:
    You missed the memo, play the lottery.
    They/Them
    Morgantown, PA

• Legume
    Legume Posts: 15,029
    Lit said:
    Well, it would still be true if you were worth one dollar.  He didn’t actually say it took all seven, but do I tend to agree with you, he talks like a guy that’s loaded.
    Not a felon
  • Lit
    DMW said:
    Lit said:
    You missed the memo, play the lottery.
    Dollar scratchers is where it’s at
  • lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 33,497
    I believe the key is to win the lottery-but you do have to have skin in the game to then visit the Lambo or Ferrari dealer.  =)
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • TEXASBGE2018
    Legume said:
    Lit said:
    Well, it would still be true if you were worth one dollar.  He didn’t actually say it took all seven, but do I tend to agree with you, he talks like a guy that’s loaded.
    Hahaha. Let me clarify. My entire net worth is nowhere near the cost of 7 lamborghinis. I was mainly just blown away that a truck trailer carrying 7 cars is worth that kinda money and that they were all uncovered.

• DMW
    DMW Posts: 13,832
    Legume said:
    Lit said:
    Hahaha. Let me clarify. My entire net worth is nowhere near the cost of 7 lamborghinis. I was mainly just blown away that a truck trailer carrying 7 cars is worth that kinda money and that they were all uncovered.
    Buy some lottery tickets on the way home. Make. It. Happen.
    They/Them
    Morgantown, PA

• theyolksonyou
    theyolksonyou Posts: 18,459
    I may or may not be on the drunk before everything is ready plan.  #takingforever #longday
  • lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 33,497
    @TEXASBGE2018 - I am too lazy to google the relative location of Rockwall, TX but with that description I would guess you are fairly close to the DFW area or perhaps Houston.   Regardless, quite a high end neighborhood.  You've gotta roll in and take one for a test drive.  Now that would be quite a ride. 

Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • Lit
    I may or may not be on the drunk before everything is ready plan.  #takingforever #longday
    You need to be drunk making the plan
  • TEXASBGE2018
    lousubcap said:
    @TEXASBGE2018 - I am too lazy to google the relative location of Rockwall, TX but with that description I would guess you are fairly close to the DFW area or perhaps Houston.   Regardless, quite a high end neighborhood.  You've gotta roll in and take one for a test drive.  Now that would be quite a ride. 

Yes Rockwall is a suburb of Dallas and pretty wealthy. I am however just your average middle class Father of 2 with a SWMBO. All the lambo drivers live in my parents neighborhood. Hahaha.

• nolaegghead
    I am envious when a truck of cardboard boxes passes me by.  I pine for one of those beautiful cardboard homes.  Then I crawl back to our paper shoe-box home located on a busy highway next to a sewage treatment plant that frequently floods.
    TEXASBGE2018 said:
    All the lambo drivers live in my parents neighborhood. Hahaha.
    Quite possibly, in their parents' basements...  :tongue:

I'd come around, every once in awhile,

Or if I ever needed a reason to smile,

Or spend the night, if you think I should...     TR