Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT - What are you doing right now?

Options

Comments

• DoubleEgger
    DoubleEgger Posts: 17,205
    Options
    A beautiful day to be rolling some pecan smoke on the Triple Nickel. 

• Hans61
    Hans61 Posts: 3,901
    Options
    Grilled salmon seasoned with lemon pepper and cavenders - veggie salad baby spinach broccoli carrots avocado cauliflower 
    “There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body.”
    Coach Finstock Teen Wolf
  • da87
    da87 Posts: 640
    Options
    Egg leftovers - last night was beer can chicken fettuccine today's lunch a pulled chicken sandwich.  SRF sirloins tonight

Doug
    Wayne, PA
    LBGE, Weber Kettle (gifted to my sister), Weber Gasser

"Two things are infinite:  the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe"   Albert Einstein
  • MJG
    MJG Posts: 598
    Options
    Went to the college bookstore in Boston to get some swag for my daughter who will be starting a doctoral program in the fall...grabbed a few other things for the younger daughter (so as not to be left out), wife, and myself too. Tuition and housing deposits paid as well so its official. Just poured my first of many drinks for today...I'll be lucky to see 10 pm. 
    Large Big Green Egg in a nest. North Shore of Boston.
  • NCSmoky
    NCSmoky Posts: 515
    Options
    @Lit The new Zelda is pretty good and I'm not really a Zelda fan.
  • da87
    Options
    Watching what has to be one of the greatest dynasties ever in sports - UConn women's basketball. Incredibly and alongside Wooden's UCLA teams Auerbach's Celtics. While getting ready for dinner

Doug
    Wayne, PA

"Two things are infinite:  the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe"   Albert Einstein
  • Botch
    Botch Posts: 15,496
    Options
    MJG said:
    Went to the college bookstore in Boston to get some swag for my daughter who will be starting a doctoral program in the fall...grabbed a few other things for the younger daughter (so as not to be left out), wife, and myself too. Tuition and housing deposits paid as well so its official. Just poured my first of many drinks for today...I'll be lucky to see 10 pm. 
    Very cool!  What's her field of study?  

Tin soldiers and Johnson's coming...

• Ozzie_Isaac
    Ozzie_Isaac Posts: 19,164
    Options
    Just got from a 3D archery shot with the kiddos and a friend.  Time for leo.
    They don’t want a population of citizens capable of critical thinking. They don’t want well informed, well educated people capable of critical thinking. They’re not interested in that. That doesn’t help them. That's against their interests. - George Carlin
  • Eggcelsior
    Eggcelsior Posts: 14,414
    Options
    @ACN where you at? Great Falls?
  • SGH
    SGH Posts: 28,791
    Options
    Acn said:
    Breathtaking pic my friend. 

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• MJG
    MJG Posts: 598
    Options
    Botch said:
    MJG said:
    Thank you. Drugs!  Pharmacy/pharmacology. 
    Large Big Green Egg in a nest. North Shore of Boston.
  • DMW
    DMW Posts: 13,832
    Options
    MJG said:
    Botch said:
    MJG said:
    I hear lots of kids go to college for drugs...
    They/Them
    Morgantown, PA

XL BGE - S BGE - KJ Jr - HB Legacy - BS Pizza Oven - 30" Firepit - King Kooker Fryer -  PR72T - WSJ - BS 17" Griddle - XXL BGE  - BS SS36" Griddle - 2 Burner Gasser - Pellet Smoker
  • Acn
    Acn Posts: 4,424
    Options
    @sgh - thanks!

@eggcelsior - Yeah Great Falls, from the VA side.  My MIL got all three of us hiking poles for Xmas, so this was the first time we broke them in, on a 3.5 mile loop.

LBGE

Pikesville, MD

• WeberWho
    WeberWho Posts: 11,035
    Options
    @fishlessman I found a sale!  =) Sam's Club was still $3.50/lb. I stopped into Walmart looking for a drumstick rack and came out with 10 pieces of corned beef. :o Hard to pass up at $1.75/lb.  

"The pig is an amazing animal. You feed a pig an apple and it makes bacon. Let's see Michael Phelps do that" - Jim Gaffigan

Minnesota
  • Eggcelsior
    Eggcelsior Posts: 14,414
    Options
    WeberWho said:
    @fishlessman I found a sale!  =) Sam's Club was still $3.50/lb. I stopped into Walmart looking for a drumstick rack and came out with 10 pieces of corned beef. :o Hard to pass up at $1.75/lb.  

Watch out for speed bumps!
  • Botch
    Botch Posts: 15,496
    Options
    Post-St. Paddy's sale?  

Tin soldiers and Johnson's coming...

• WeberWho
    WeberWho Posts: 11,035
    Options
    Botch said:
    Post-St. Paddy's sale?  
    I was hoping I'd run across a post St. Paddy's sale. I ran into one at Sam's Club a few years ago. I went to Sam's Club last year and they never went on sale after St. Paddy's. Same way this year. I more less stumbled into this one as I don't typically shop at Walmart but wanted to check out the briskets they carry 
    "The pig is an amazing animal. You feed a pig an apple and it makes bacon. Let's see Michael Phelps do that" - Jim Gaffigan

Minnesota
  • da87
    Options
    Great score @WeberWho!!!!  Potatos on balance waiting. SRF center cut sirloin 

Doug
    Wayne, PA

• Acn
    Options
    Down river from the falls above:

LBGE

Pikesville, MD

• YukonRon
    YukonRon Posts: 16,989
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Acn said:
    @sgh - thanks!

@eggcelsior - Yeah Great Falls, from the VA side.  My MIL got all three of us hiking poles for Xmas, so this was the first time we broke them in, on a 3.5 mile loop.
    What kind did you get? They make hiking/backpacking 10X easier. We did 7.7 miles in the RRG today. Multiple 300 ft climbs and drops throughout the trek. Came in ultra handy. We got LEKI's . Love them.
    "Knowledge is Good" - Emil Faber

XL and MM
    Louisville, Kentucky
  • YEMTrey
    YEMTrey Posts: 6,829
    Options
    Was supposed to drive to and from Lexington tonight for the Chris Robinson Brotherhood show.  They're bus had some problems on the drive up from their show last night and the show has been delayed.  What was already a later 8pm doors and 9pm show has been delayed to a point where it's no longer possible to go.
    Oh well.  I'll catch'em in the fall when they come back here.
    Steve 
    XL, Mini Max, and a 22" Blackstone in Cincinnati, Ohio

• Ozzie_Isaac
    Ozzie_Isaac Posts: 19,164
    Options
    DMW said:
    MJG said:
    Botch said:
    MJG said:
    I hear lots of kids go to college for drugs...
    Yeah, but she will get to distribute!
    They don’t want a population of citizens capable of critical thinking. They don’t want well informed, well educated people capable of critical thinking. They’re not interested in that. That doesn’t help them. That's against their interests. - George Carlin
  • Eoin
    Eoin Posts: 4,304
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Up early for the F1, got a 4.5 lb boneless pork shoulder on for later. Gone for a sweeter rub this time, see how it goes.

• Eoin
    Eoin Posts: 4,304
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Sun is up, frost on the grass and a smoking Egg.

• blasting
    blasting Posts: 6,262
    edited March 2017
    Options
    @Acn     Very nice pics  
    Phoenix 
  • Acn
    Options
    YukonRon said:
    Acn said:
    @sgh - thanks!

What kind did you get? They make hiking/backpacking 10X easier. We did 7.7 miles in the RRG today. Multiple 300 ft climbs and drops throughout the trek. Came in ultra handy. We got LEKI's . Love them.
    We got Kelty Upslope 2.0s.  We hadn't really used them before, so we didn't want to go too premium out of the gate before we determined if we'd use them or not.  However, even after just one use, we are definitely fans.

LBGE

Pikesville, MD