Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

What Are You Buying Right Now? (non-OT version)

1357358359360361363»

Comments

• poster
    poster Posts: 1,214
    via Caskers

What going on with the sales on these right now. The liquor store near me (in Canada) has huge displays of these and Blantons as well. Picked up some eagle rare too
  • lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 33,692
    @poster- That's not fair!  =)
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Ozzie_Isaac Posts: 20,304
    poster said:
    via Caskers

What going on with the sales on these right now. The liquor store near me (in Canada) has huge displays of these and Blantons as well. Picked up some eagle rare too
    Cheap money is gone, inflation has eaten into disposable income.  Crypto bros and influencers have crashed to earth too.

Luxury goods value is crashing and able to get things closer to MSRP now.  Look into the luxury watch market for some eye opening changes.

Maybe your purpose in life is only to serve as an example for others? - LPL

• poster
    poster Posts: 1,214
    lousubcap said:
    @poster- That's not fair!  =)
    lol, its all limited to 1 per customer, but there are plenty of different check-out lanes and I can park close.

• billt01
    billt01 Posts: 1,680
    lousubcap said:
    Better to be lucky than good right there.  Eagle Rare for the win. Best 10yo bourbon on the planet and especially at the price point.  
    I have yet to find this, but I’ve been told this gives it a good run…

searching….
    searching….
    searching….

Have:
     XLBGE / Stumps Baby XL / Couple of Stokers (Gen 1 and Gen 3) / Blackstone 36 / Maxey 3x5 water pan hog cooker
    Had:
    LBGE / Lang 60D / Cookshack SM150 / Stumps Stretch / Stumps Baby

Fat Willies BBQ
    Ola, Ga

• billt01
    poster said:
    via Caskers

Cheap money is gone, inflation has eaten into disposable income.  Crypto bros and influencers have crashed to earth too.

Luxury goods value is crashing and able to get things closer to MSRP now.  Look into the luxury watch market for some eye opening changes.
    Welllllllllllll…

not so much in the truly allocated space…

the BTAC selections are still crazy…

the highly allocated Wild Turkeys and Russell Reserves are nuts…

Have:
     XLBGE / Stumps Baby XL / Couple of Stokers (Gen 1 and Gen 3) / Blackstone 36 / Maxey 3x5 water pan hog cooker
    Had:

Fat Willies BBQ
    Ola, Ga

• ColbyLang
    ColbyLang Posts: 3,784
    billt01 said:
    poster said:
    via Caskers

Welllllllllllll…

Wild Turkey 12 still a go to bottle for me. Pricey, but delicious. Russel’s 13 for the win
  • billt01
    edited October 10
    ColbyLang said:
    billt01 said:
    poster said:
    via Caskers

Welllllllllllll…

Wild Turkey 12 still a go to bottle for me. Pricey, but delicious. Russel’s 13 for the win
    just released the new single rickhouse @ a proof point north of 120..it will be another one I may search out but initial secondary pricing is sustaining a price of close to 350-400..which prices me out..too many other good products at a much cheaper price point..

Like ER,WSR, or a Baker's 7
    Have:
    Had:

Fat Willies BBQ
    Ola, Ga

• ColbyLang
    Bakers 7 is phenomenal juice at a fair price. Eagle Rare at MSRp is the best 10 year you can buy
  • Canugghead
    Canugghead Posts: 12,003
    poster said:
    via Caskers

canuckland
  • Legume
    Legume Posts: 15,095
    Too understated for me @Canugghead.

Does BGE make a watch?
    Not a felon
  • DoubleEgger
    DoubleEgger Posts: 17,828
    poster said:
    via Caskers

Made with 91 Diamonds… 
  • fishlessman
    fishlessman Posts: 33,287
    edited October 10
    they have come down =) $23,000.00  would never have thought there was such a thing as a luxury mickey mouse watch
    1998 Gerald Genta Mickey Mouse Retro Fantasy Steel  MOP G36127 Listing Image 1
    1998 Gerald Genta Mickey Mouse Retro Fantasy Steel  MOP G36127 Listing Image 2
    1998 Gerald Genta Mickey Mouse Retro Fantasy Steel  MOP G36127 Listing Image 3
    1998 Gerald Genta Mickey Mouse Retro Fantasy Steel  MOP G36127 Listing Image 4
    1998 Gerald Genta Mickey Mouse Retro Fantasy Steel  MOP G36127 Listing Image 5
    1998 Gerald Genta Mickey Mouse Retro Fantasy Steel  MOP G36127 Listing Image 6
    1998 Gerald Genta Mickey Mouse Retro Fantasy Steel  MOP G36127 Listing Image 7
    1998 Gerald Genta Mickey Mouse Retro Fantasy Steel  MOP G36127 Listing Image 8

fukahwee maine

you can lead a fish to water but you can not make him drink it
  • Legume

Inflation is rolling back everywhere! 
    Not a felon
  • alaskanassasin
    alaskanassasin Posts: 8,122
    Don’t sully mickey’s good name. ^^^^ 
    South of Columbus, Ohio.

• Legume
    You know Mickey Mouse caused covid, right?
    Not a felon
  • @SamIAm2

Really glad to hear that the impact was minimal for you, as you had been on my mind. 
  • SamIAm2
    SamIAm2 Posts: 1,955
    @GrateEggspectations - Thanks friend. Just busy today doing the yard work that had been put off as the rains that we had pretty much every day after Helene made it impossible to mow. Grass was pretty thick and tall but the Greenworks mower did fine, just had to use four batteries to finish the job instead of the normal two. 
    Ubi panis, ibi patria.
    Large - Roswell rig, MiniMax-PS Woo; Cocoa, Fl.
  • lousubcap
    Opening salvo of Florida stone crab claws. The "free" overnight shipping set the hook.  Just finished up the last of the Spring buy tonight (Navy Birthday) as they do freeze quite well.  
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    lousubcap said:
    Opening salvo of Florida stone crab claws. The "free" overnight shipping set the hook.  Just finished up the last of the Spring buy tonight (Navy Birthday) as they do freeze quite well.  
    Where do you order from?

• lousubcap
    @Ozzie_Isaac -PM sent.  
  • Canugghead
    Canugghead Posts: 12,003
    edited October 14
    never mind
    canuckland
  • fishlessman
    fishlessman Posts: 33,287
    peg board for the camp kitchen =) is there an easier way

fukahwee maine

you can lead a fish to water but you can not make him drink it
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    never mind
    I always mind.  Even when I try not too.

• ColbyLang
    A bottle of Elmer T Lee at a not so exorbitant price.