Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT - What are you doing right now?

Options

Comments

• kl8ton
    kl8ton Posts: 5,429
    Options

Picking up a tractor for my friend. @SGH
    That is a lot of weight to put on a washing machine trailer.
    Large, Medium, MiniMax, & 22, and 36" Blackstone
    Grand Rapids MI
  • alaskanassasin
    Options
    @kl8ton loving the speed queen, swmbo has our biggest quilt in there now, handles it no problem and so far it hasn't beeped at me to tell me the load is out of balance.  Why would anyone build a machine that is constantly out of balance and put it on the consumer to wrestle with every time you wash some towels. Not only did I have to dig through wet clothes but then wait 2-3 minutes to spin up and decide if it happy!? Then tell swmbo that she is doing the laundry wrong!  I digress.
    South of Columbus, Ohio.

• lkapigian
    lkapigian Posts: 10,767
    Options
    Sitting in a restaurant in Vegas, never seen this… brought his own scissors to cut his pancake LoL( 
    Visalia, Ca @lkapigian
  • Legume
    Legume Posts: 14,627
    Options
    lkapigian said:
    Sitting in a restaurant in Vegas, never seen this… brought his own scissors to cut his pancake LoL( 
    It looks like he cut the sausage and ate the inside only.  Somebody get this guy some meds.
  • alaskanassasin
    Options
    isnt there a rule about what happens in vegas man?
    South of Columbus, Ohio.

• lkapigian
    edited January 2023
    Options
    The new Circa Sport Betting arena is nice 

Visalia, Ca @lkapigian
  • JohnInCarolina
    Options
    Watching my nephew’s college ultimate team 

"I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • Legume
    Legume Posts: 14,627
    Options
    That's a fun game to watch.
  • SGH
    SGH Posts: 28,791
    Options

Awesome brother. Hope you enjoy it 👍

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• Battleborn
    Battleborn Posts: 3,359
    Options
    lkapigian said:

Circa is nice. Enjoy your time. I would suggest to stay away from downtown tonight. Several protests are planned, not sure how big it will be. 
    Las Vegas, NV

• Ozzie_Isaac
    Ozzie_Isaac Posts: 19,107
    Options
    Threw some pork shoulder on the grill.  Hoping magic happens and it turns into carnitas.

They don’t want a population of citizens capable of critical thinking. They don’t want well informed, well educated people capable of critical thinking. They’re not interested in that. That doesn’t help them. That's against their interests. - George Carlin
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Options

That is a mighty fine garden tractor.  Its missing the deck though.
    They don’t want a population of citizens capable of critical thinking. They don’t want well informed, well educated people capable of critical thinking. They’re not interested in that. That doesn’t help them. That's against their interests. - George Carlin
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Options
    Filling propane bottles.

• SGH
    Options

I like those round rear fenders they are putting on them now. Wish mine had them.  

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• lkapigian
    Options
    lkapigian said:

Circa is nice. Enjoy your time. I would suggest to stay away from downtown tonight. Several protests are planned, not sure how big it will be. 
    Thanks for the heads up @Battleborn
    Visalia, Ca @lkapigian
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Options
    SGH said:

I like those round rear fenders they are putting on them now. Wish mine had them.  
    Honestly rounded fenders reminds me of the JDs for the late 30s.
  • SGH
    Options
    SGH said:

Nostalgic my wealthy friend. I like ‘em 👍

Status- Standing by.

• Ozzie_Isaac
    Options
    SGH said:
    SGH said:

Nostalgic my wealthy friend. I like ‘em 👍
    Not wealthy by any measure, except friends and family, but I do agree, I like the fenders because of nostalgia.  Reminds me of when I learned to operate a tractor for the first time.  A few days later I also drug a disc harrow through a roadway, but that is a story for another day.
  • ColtsFan
    ColtsFan Posts: 6,345
    Options
    Posting on the forum while reading the forum. Hoo Hoo Hoo Hoosiers

~ John - https://www.instagram.com/hoosier_egger
    XL BGE, LG BGE, KJ Jr, PK Original, Ardore Pizza Oven, King Disc 
    Bloomington, IN - Hoo Hoo Hoo Hoosiers!

• WeberWho
    WeberWho Posts: 11,029
    Options

Alternator. That was the easy part. We spent about an hour fighting the new serpentine belt. We had no luck. We even put it in the oven to help see if we could get it to stretch. So the old belt went back on. I was tired of fighting it. I took my truck on a 10-15 minute test drive. The last couple miles before getting home my dash stopped working and my heat cut off. Fortunately I was able to get it home. The battery was completely dead. All good now with a new battery. Fun times!
    "The pig is an amazing animal. You feed a pig an apple and it makes bacon. Let's see Michael Phelps do that" - Jim Gaffigan

Minnesota
  • bubbajack
    bubbajack Posts: 1,098
    Options
    Filling propane bottles.

I need one of those! Info please.
    I drink cheap beer so I can afford good bourbon.

Salisbury, NC...... XL,Lx3,Mx2,S, MM, Mini BGE, FireDisc x2. Blackstone 22", Offset smoker, weber kettle 22"

• Ozzie_Isaac
    edited January 2023
    Options
    bubbajack said:
    Filling propane bottles.

I need one of those! Info please.
    This is a Flame King refill kit for the small 1lb propane tanks.  I used a few of the cheaper versions with just an adapter, but this setup works super well.  I have a small flame king refillable tank, but I also refill the single use tanks too.

https://www.amazon.com/stores/FlameKing/FlameKing/page/75D18DB4-CC06-482D-9234-7DE6326C3D30

https://www.amazon.com/Flame-King-Refillable-Propane-Cylinder/dp/B07F9LCYRT?ref_=ast_sto_dp

https://youtu.be/AKvxlhiKfFA

• ColbyLang
    ColbyLang Posts: 3,429
    Options
    My grandma just turned 93. Amazing woman
  • kl8ton
    Options

Super fun day yesterday. Fixing water that professionals fixed 2 months ago. 5 feet down. I don't have a mini-ex.
    Grand Rapids MI
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Options
    kl8ton said:

Super fun day yesterday. Fixing water that professionals fixed 2 months ago. 5 feet down. I don't have a mini-ex.
    I understand your ex isn't small, but do you have a mini-hex?
  • GrateEggspectations
    Options
    kl8ton said:

This photo betrays you. You do have a mini-excavator. 
  • kl8ton
    edited January 2023
    Options
    kl8ton said:

This photo betrays you. You do have a mini-excavator. 
    I dug the hole in daylight. He was the flashlight holder. EDIT: when the sun went down.  After we declared victory, I think he realized if he helped fill in the hole, we could go home faster. 
    Grand Rapids MI
  • GrateEggspectations
    Options
    I feel your pain, @kl8ton. I’ve dug window wells by hand to that depth, and they featured a lot of rock. Will have to enlist the boy next time.