Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

What Are You Buying Right Now? (non-OT version)

Options

Comments

• JohnInCarolina
    Options
    ColtsFan said:

Whoa.  Just for the holidays or is there a special occasion coming up?
    "I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • ColtsFan
    ColtsFan Posts: 6,338
    Options
    ColtsFan said:

Christmas gift for the boss. He’s a good boss. Lol
    ~ John - https://www.instagram.com/hoosier_egger
    XL BGE, LG BGE, KJ Jr, PK Original, Ardore Pizza Oven, King Disc 
    Bloomington, IN - Hoo Hoo Hoo Hoosiers!

• shtgunal3
    shtgunal3 Posts: 5,647
    Options
    ColtsFan said:
    ColtsFan said:

He must be a damm fine boss indeed!

LBGE,SBGE, and a Mini makes three......Sweet home Alabama........ Stay thirsty my friends .

• Legume
    Legume Posts: 14,615
    Options
    ColtsFan said:
    ColtsFan said:

you may just want to drink it at this point.
  • Langner91
    Langner91 Posts: 2,120
    Options
    ColtsFan said:

After today's Colt's game, you should just drink it. We Packer fans are pulling our hair out.

I have one of those sitting in a cupboard waiting for the right occasion.  I bought it for $180 at Binny's in Illinois.  I have never seen it cheaper.  I am a big fan!
    Clinton, Iowa
  • littlerascal56
    Options
    ColtsFan said:

You did use your Corporate Credit Card at the liquor store?  LOL.
  • pgprescott
    pgprescott Posts: 14,544
    Options
    ColbyLang said:

Too big to fit in my stocking
    Are those retractable side step rails? Those end up a big loser up here in the winter. They’d be great in areas without snow and ice. Beautiful!
  • fishlessman
    fishlessman Posts: 32,749
    Options
    ColbyLang said:

Too big to fit in my stocking

i like it. with that color get the clear autobauhn protective film coating for the nose and back door edges. you will never see it or paint knicks. 

fukahwee maine

you can lead a fish to water but you can not make him drink it
  • Legume
    Options
    those retractable running boards get me in the shin every time
  • ColbyLang
    ColbyLang Posts: 3,420
    Options
    No snow and very little ice here. Can’t pick it up until Wednesday. They have to spray in the bed liner and install the tonneau cover. Wife demands running boards for herself and the kiddos. I step over them 99% of the time 
  • pgprescott
    Options
    ColbyLang said:
    No snow and very little ice here. Can’t pick it up until Wednesday. They have to spray in the bed liner and install the tonneau cover. Wife demands running boards for herself and the kiddos. I step over them 99% of the time 
    I have to have them as well. I’m sadly too old for most of these bigger trucks these days. 🤦🏼‍♂️
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Ozzie_Isaac Posts: 19,042
    edited December 2022
    Options
    ColbyLang said:
    My wife's car has retractable running boards.  I love them.  I especially like the "runway" lights along them at night when you remotely start the car.  Simple things make me happy.

My truck doesn't even have Bluetooth.
    A bison’s level of aggressiveness, both physical and passive, is legendary. - NPS
  • fishlessman
    Options
    ColbyLang said:
    I have to have them as well. I’m sadly too old for most of these bigger trucks these days. 🤦🏼‍♂️

i use my access height feature alot with the rr, my dad just turned 80 and my brother has two ankle replacements. the newer dodge rams now have this feature
    fukahwee maine

• Legume
    Options
    ColbyLang said:

i use my access height feature alot with the rr, my dad just turned 80 and my brother has two ankle replacements. the newer dodge rams now have this feature
    haven’t heard if this - does the car squat down?
  • pgprescott
    Options
    Legume said:
    ColbyLang said:

haven’t heard if this - does the car squat down?
    He FANCY GUY!
  • TechsasJim
    TechsasJim Posts: 1,909
    Options
    @ColbyLang
    good looking for sure, congrats and enjoy it!
    LBGE, 28” BS, Weber Kettle, HCI 7.8 SE Texas
  • fishlessman
    Options
    Legume said:
    ColbyLang said:

haven’t heard if this - does the car squat down

Access lowers two inches and off road adds a 2,5 inch lift so about 4.5 inch adjustable height on the RR. Not sure about the heights on a dodge but with the adjustable air suspension you can adjust stability as well for sand, deep ruts etc. The dodge is half ton to one ton trucks
    fukahwee maine

• TechsasJim
    Options
    ColbyLang said:
    Which cover did you end up going with?
  • johnmitchell
    Options
    @ColbyLang Safe and happy travels. Awesome ride!!
    Greensboro North Carolina
    When in doubt Accelerate....
  • ColbyLang
    Options
    ColbyLang said:
    BAKFlip 
  • TechsasJim
    Options
    ColbyLang said:
    ColbyLang said:
    BAKFlip 
    Good call, that’s a solid cover!   

I’d  like to see a pic of the bed once it all comes together.   The way you described it earlier seems short and I’m trying to wrap my head around it but you wouldn’t have done it if you couldn’t make it work for your needs.  
  • ColbyLang
    Options
    ColbyLang said:
    ColbyLang said:
    BAKFlip 
    Good call, that’s a solid cover!   

I’d  like to see a pic of the bed once it all comes together.   The way you described it earlier seems short and I’m trying to wrap my head around it but you wouldn’t have done it if you couldn’t make it work for your needs.  
    Standard box length on any super crew pick up 
  • TechsasJim
    Options
    66”?   

Not trying to get into your business.   I sleep In my truck bed multiple times a year (usually during multi day hunts) so trying to figure out what I get to look forward to on my next truck (which hopefully is 2-3 yrs out)
  • ColbyLang
    Options
  • nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    Options
    My 2019 16” i9 MBP, last of the Intel processors, turned into a brick.  Sent it to the premier repair shop for board level repairs in Brooklyn and they couldn’t fix.  So just bought a used identical one and migrated over.  The one time I regretted not having Apple’s warranty.   Wish I had the M2, but this thing still screams and I’m not a gamer.
    Options
    You are a Nerd like that!
    I drink cheap beer so I can afford good bourbon.

Salisbury, NC...... XL,Lx3,Mx2,S, MM, Mini BGE, FireDisc x2. Blackstone 22", Offset smoker, weber kettle 22"