Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT - What are you doing right now?

Comments

• nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    $25 Starbucks latte?  Perhaps you should try another Starbucks?  They are $5 at most locations.  If you were resourceful, you could get a years worth of them FREE when you buy a house!  Got to learn the art of negotiation professor. We are in a recession, thanks to our fearless leader.
    You may possibly have friends if you stop being an assh0le.

Nah.  Probably still not unless people have an affinity towards narcissistic personalities.
    Super cool we traded some fella named nicknamed “The Merchant of Death” for a basketball player. Good for her though. 
    I'd read that he'd already served ten years of a twelve-year sentence.  

"I mean, I don't just kill guys, I'm notorious for doing in houseplants."  - Maggie, Northern Exposure

• ColbyLang
    ColbyLang Posts: 3,381
    Super cool we traded some fella named nicknamed “The Merchant of Death” for a basketball player. Good for her though. 
    Like trading Michael Jordan for a rec league player……what a joke. She better kiss the soil when her feet touch down in America. She has no idea how lucky she is 
  • lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 32,170
    edited December 2022
    In keeping with the understanding that any third rail material belongs elsewhere-
    My original post on the prisoner trade has been moved to the OT Forum-"Worth a read."
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • Botch
    Botch Posts: 15,432
    edited December 2022
    Botch said:
    I'd read that he'd already served ten years of a twelve-year sentence.  
    Please ignore my post.  CBS News quoted different numbers tonight, and PBS Newshour quoted even more different numbers.  

"I mean, I don't just kill guys, I'm notorious for doing in houseplants."  - Maggie, Northern Exposure

•  Bad trade.  In 2020 Brittney protested the Star Spangled Banner and refused to be present when the national anthem was played during the Olympics.  We traded for an athlete who committed a crime in Russia and left an American soldier in Russian captivity.  Disgraceful.
    LBGE St. Louis MO
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Ozzie_Isaac Posts: 18,945

A bison’s level of aggressiveness, both physical and passive, is legendary. - NPS
  • Guys what happens if this thread gets killed again over politics?  I’m not sure @Ozzie_Isaac would survive that.  He’d be… devastated.
    "I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • nolaegghead
    nealmgb said:
     Bad trade.  In 2020 Brittney protested the Star Spangled Banner and refused to be present when the national anthem was played during the Olympics.  We traded for an athlete who committed a crime in Russia and left an American soldier in Russian captivity.  Disgraceful.
    I hear she tried to take over the government on Jan 6th too.  Even less patriotic, right?

A bison’s level of aggressiveness, both physical and passive, is legendary. - NPS
  • Ozzie_Isaac

• “That’s going too far my friend” - @SGH, probably 
  • nolaegghead
    I would think Scottie thinks it a bright idea that he would be completely behind
    WeberWho said:
    I'm not the type to go and hang Christmas lights all around the house. Especially here in MN with the cold and ice but I did want to do something this year. I figured I'd go out and buy one of those outdoor projectors that shoots Christmas light images onto my house. The cheap crappy Christmas projector's start at $40 and anything descent goes North of $100. I figured I could do something better and cheaper. A projector got my mind going. Next thing I know I'm buying a used indoor projector, a $3 white shower curtain cut to size, tension rods, and binder clips to keep the shower curtain tight. 

Not the best video quality from my phone at night but it gets the point across. The kicker.....it was less then it would have cost me for some cheap crappy outdoor Christmas light projector!

https://youtu.be/1y8m5VcUTEI
    Thass cool!  

Back when I was still in school, there was a house in Sioux Falls that had a huge side of their house with no windows or anything, facing a busy road.  They set up a single spotlight, with a small plywood cutout of the 3 Wise Guys Men, so the side of their house just had shadows of them.  Really cool.  

• Did my cr@ppy job of putting up Christmas lights today. Of course non of the previous years lights embedded in the jasmine bush that surrounds my mail box would work. Bought a new 100 bulb string and 8 solar yard lights that change colors or stay solid white .

• “That’s going too far my friend” - @SGH, probably 
    Not to put words in his mouth, but I’d hazard he’d say it isn’t going far enough. 
  • The yard lights mark the driveway when I’m backing in.
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Read this and thought of @JohnInCarolina and all his traveling lectures:

• Read this and thought of @JohnInCarolina and all his traveling lectures:

Cocaine is a heckofa drug…
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Just heard my favorite band name, they are okay too, if you like Chromeo.

King Gizzard & the Lizard Wizard 
  • Battleborn
    Battleborn Posts: 3,338
    Looking at table/kitchen build plans. Final mortgage approval came through today. I guess this thing is actually happening. 
    Las Vegas, NV

• Ozzie_Isaac
    Looking at table/kitchen build plans. Final mortgage approval came through today. I guess this thing is actually happening. 
    Awesome! Congrats on the new digs.  Looking forward to some photos.

• Oxtail going into the oven for supper tonight. It will be served over garlic mash potatoes.
    That is going to be amazing!!!
    Go Gamecocks!!!
    1 XL, 1 MM
    Smoking in Aiken South Carolina

• Oxtail going into the oven for supper tonight. It will be served over garlic mash potatoes.
    Looks Awesome 
  • setting up for luminaries tonight

I’m guessing my invite must have gotten lost in the mail?!?!?