Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT - What are you doing right now?

Comments

• lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 32,082
    @lkapigian- great recognition right there.  Sustained solid performance and appreciative players (and parents) to receive an award like that.
    Hearty congratulations as those awards are tough to win.  
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • shtgunal3
    shtgunal3 Posts: 5,616
    @lkapigian that’s friggin awesome brother! Congrats!

LBGE,SBGE, and a Mini makes three......Sweet home Alabama........ Stay thirsty my friends .

• kl8ton
    kl8ton Posts: 5,406

What am I doing right now? Just wondering if Ron is writing ad copy for DP.
    Large, Medium, MiniMax, & 22, and 36" Blackstone
    Grand Rapids MI
  • Acn
    Acn Posts: 4,424
    Watched 3/4 of Love Actually with SWMBO tonight (fast forwarding through the parts she doesn’t like).   Feel like I could avoid any other Xmas related programming this year, and that that could be one of the greatest achievements of my life.

LBGE

Pikesville, MD

• saluki2007
    saluki2007 Posts: 6,354
    Acn said:
    Watched 3/4 of Love Actually with SWMBO tonight (fast forwarding through the parts she doesn’t like).   Feel like I could avoid any other Xmas related programming this year, and that that could be one of the greatest achievements of my life.
    Along this line, has anyone watched the new A Christmas Story?  The trailer didn’t look like a train wreck. This is my favorite Christmas movie and I am a little scared to watch it thinking it will be terrible and some how ruin the OG. 
    Large and Small BGE
    Central, IL

• Legume
    Legume Posts: 14,596
    We went dead opposite the other night and found the worst looking Christmas movie we could find and it did not disappoint.  Laughed our way through it and predicted just about every cheesy turn in the movie.

Lindsay Lohan in Falling for Christmas.  Highly recommended as long as you know what you’re getting into.
  • HeavyG
    HeavyG Posts: 10,315
    Acn said:
    Along this line, has anyone watched the new A Christmas Story?  The trailer didn’t look like a train wreck. This is my favorite Christmas movie and I am a little scared to watch it thinking it will be terrible and some how ruin the OG. 

I had a different reaction to the trailer so didn't proceed to watch it.
    I'll wait until you watch it and give us a review. :)

“Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” ― Philip K. Diçk

• Congrats Larry. Obviously the apple doesn't fall too far from the tree. This is what we truly live for. Many more moments ahead. 
    South Buffalo, New York
  • poster
    poster Posts: 1,167
    Acn said:
    I did, it was ok. I don't think any movie made now-a-days could live up to a classic, but it is worth a watch. There's a few familiar characters along the way, and some throw backs to the original which are neat to pick out, but I don't think this one is going to be something our kids watch in 30 years
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Ozzie_Isaac Posts: 18,908
    poster said:
    Acn said:
    I did, it was ok. I don't think any movie made now-a-days could live up to a classic, but it is worth a watch. There's a few familiar characters along the way, and some throw backs to the original which are neat to pick out, but I don't think this one is going to be something our kids watch in 30 years
    I think this is true of any "non-James Cameron" movie made today.  Doesn't matter the genre.
    A bison’s level of aggressiveness, both physical and passive, is legendary. - NPS
  • Legume
    poster said:
    Acn said:
    I think this is true of any "non-James Cameron" movie made today.  Doesn't matter the genre.
    He may be slipping into that category too - the new avatar trailers look like “hey, let’s do the same thing, but this time in the ocean”
  • nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    DuckDogDr said:
    One of my technicians spent the day making me some Christmas ornaments 

Septa?
    Duck Hunt and Toadstool a la Perler Bead Art. My son been making Pokémon for months now
  • Legume
    we had buckets of that stuff when our kids were kids.  It’s kinda fun.
  • Delta Rae, acoustic show in Raleigh.  Still setting up.

"I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Ozzie_Isaac Posts: 18,908
    Cooking brats, looking at Venus, cleaning a pot.  Burner sure looks hot.

A bison’s level of aggressiveness, both physical and passive, is legendary. - NPS

Venue looks nice and intimate. My kinda concert. 

Venue looks nice and intimate. My kinda concert. 
    Tickets were $25.  Heckofa show for the price of a Starbucks latte.  
  • $25 Starbucks latte?  Perhaps you should try another Starbucks?  They are $5 at most locations.  If you were resourceful, you could get a years worth of them FREE when you buy a house!  Got to learn the art of negotiation professor. We are in a recession, thanks to our fearless leader.
  • JohnInCarolina
    JohnInCarolina Posts: 30,823
    edited December 2022
    $25 Starbucks latte?  Perhaps you should try another Starbucks?  
    And perhaps you should find a sense of humor.
  • lkapigian
    lkapigian Posts: 10,681
    Super cool we traded some fella named nicknamed “The Merchant of Death” for a basketball player. Good for her though. 
    we should have sent LeBron 
    Visalia, Ca @lkapigian
  • Acn
    Acn Posts: 4,424
    Just finished this:

Of the 60+ books I’ve read this year there have been some better reads, but I’m not sure one has made me smile as much.  

LBGE

Pikesville, MD