Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT - What are you doing right now?

Comments

• Botch
    Botch Posts: 15,428
    Heck, I completely forgot.  No olives I see...

"I mean, I don't just kill guys, I'm notorious for doing in houseplants."  - Maggie, Northern Exposure

• Canugghead
    Canugghead Posts: 11,453
    @Thatgrimguy Thanks, good to know but it was a silly idea not worth digging deeper if I can’t use what I already have, knives have worked for all these years  :)
    canuckland
  • Battleborn
    Battleborn Posts: 3,338
     Just arrived. 
    I didn’t know Whataburger won the burger championship this year…
    They win it every year. 
    Las Vegas, NV

• lkapigian said:
    lkapigian said:
    Getting ready to smoke Linquica 

Done and Bloomed 

Oh my.  I think I felt it move...
    "I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • lkapigian
    lkapigian Posts: 10,708
    lkapigian said:
    lkapigian said:
    Getting ready to smoke Linquica 

Done and Bloomed 

Oh my.  I think I felt it move...
    LoL
    Visalia, Ca @lkapigian
  • Battleborn
    Just watched Crackhead Carl walk out of a Walmart Market with $300 worth of stolen stuff. Good thing they checked my receipt for the $12 vitamins. 
    Las Vegas, NV

• Googled Lauren Sanchez…. Probably not the direction I would have gone in.
    South of Columbus, Ohio.

• kl8ton
    kl8ton Posts: 5,410
    Just watched Crackhead Carl walk out of a Walmart Market with $300 worth of stolen stuff. Good thing they checked my receipt for the $12 vitamins. 
    My wife and I headed to Costco last night. First snow. No kids fit in last year's snow gear. I went thru checkout thrice. First load was Christmas stuff. 4 items. 2 new artificial prelit trees, a wreath and one other thing.... Door audit caught the fact that cashier failed to ring up wreath.  

I go through the checkout the second time with no less than 50 items. Gloves, masks, snow pants, socks, etc for 8 kids. $1300 in apparel. Door check took 3 seconds. There's no way cashier got it all while throwing crap around in cart running scanner gun. 

For those keeping score... Third run thru was the groceries. 
    Large, Medium, MiniMax, & 22, and 36" Blackstone
    Grand Rapids MI
  • kl8ton
    kl8ton Posts: 5,410
    DuckDogDr said:
    Just got home from vacation / anniversary and gf birthday trip all in one. Longest anyone has kept me around so I guess she’s a keeper at this point.

Spent a week in Bonaire on a dive package with our group. Resort was offering a welcome back -post Covid discount and we got everything cheaper than what my parents pay to go to Gulf of Mexico for a 5 days.
    Lucked out her friend had also booked and a couple of my spearfishing buddies were on the trip as well.

The dude in the last pic looks like an a$$.
    Large, Medium, MiniMax, & 22, and 36" Blackstone
    Grand Rapids MI
  • lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 32,168
    @SGH - gotta be some big flies where you live   B).
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • DuckDogDr
    DuckDogDr Posts: 1,549
    @lousubcap..
    it’s the giant mosquitoes.. not the flies
  • SGH said:
    Bought a new shotgun. 

The anus of guns!
  • SGH
    SGH Posts: 28,791
    The anus of guns!
    I’m going to share something that most probably don’t know. I’m very partial to anus 👍

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• Ozzie_Isaac
    Ozzie_Isaac Posts: 18,942
    SGH said:
    The anus of guns!
    I’m going to share something that most probably don’t know. I’m very partial to anus 👍
    This, sir, is guaranteed to unplug the anus.
    A bison’s level of aggressiveness, both physical and passive, is legendary. - NPS
  • SGH said:
    The anus of guns!
    Inconceivable!
  • ColbyLang
    ColbyLang Posts: 3,381
    My 7 year old just tested flu positive. Scrambling to figure out what we doing thanksgiving alone! Two options: 1) wagyu brisket 2) hen and sausage gumbo. Gonna let little man decide as his appetite still there
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Ozzie_Isaac Posts: 18,942
    ColbyLang said:
    My 7 year old just tested flu positive. Scrambling to figure out what we doing thanksgiving alone! Two options: 1) wagyu brisket 2) hen and sausage gumbo. Gonna let little man decide as his appetite still there
    Sorry you are dealing with this on Thanksgiving.  Hope she feels better soon.

My vote is hen& sausage gumbo.  I would brave a house with the flu for some of that.
    A bison’s level of aggressiveness, both physical and passive, is legendary. - NPS
  • tested positive for the flu? thats a thing?
    South of Columbus, Ohio.

• ColbyLang
    tested positive for the flu? thats a thing?
    In this day and age, it is. Original diagnosis was strep throat. 48 hours later when the fever was still rocking at 102° he got swabbed again. 
  • CPFC1905
    CPFC1905 Posts: 1,849
    Cooked some lamb in the Large and roast potatoes in the MMX last night. We had a visitor arrive whilst I was setting up the cook. 

Top spuds there, fella. Maris piper?    Mr Fox looks like he's had a few off you, too. 
    Other girls may try to take me away 
    But you know, it's by your side I will stay
  • ColbyLang
    ColbyLang said:
    As a miserable update to this: wife and daughter have it to lol. I’m willing it not to happen to me at this point 
  • ColbyLang said:
    ColbyLang said:
    As a miserable update to this: wife and daughter have it to lol. I’m willing it not to happen to me at this point 
    At least you didn’t all catch this right before your trip to Disney.  Bummer about Thanksgiving, but it could be worse.  Anyway, I hope it’s a mild case for everyone affected.
  • ColbyLang
    I’m snorting Emergen-C and sleeping on the couch. Tamiflu for all!!!!
  • Battleborn
    ColbyLang said:
    I’m snorting Emergen-C and sleeping on the couch. Tamiflu for all!!!!
    Smash some Vitamin D as well, just to be safe. 
    Las Vegas, NV