Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT - What are you doing right now?

Options

Comments

• Ozzie_Isaac
    Ozzie_Isaac Posts: 19,122
    Options
    Found an amazing new App:. Radio Garden , streams radio from all over the world.  Currently listening to a Pop Music station from Denmark.
    How I am imagining you and your crew lighting it up right now….

Where did you find my highschool photo?
    Have you gone with the fluorescent red hair since then?
    Yes, but not so much mascara.  I out grew that.
    They don’t want a population of citizens capable of critical thinking. They don’t want well informed, well educated people capable of critical thinking. They’re not interested in that. That doesn’t help them. That's against their interests. - George Carlin
  • Battleborn
    Battleborn Posts: 3,363
    Options
    Kid that shot up a school spent all of one day in jail before being released. Interesting. 
    Las Vegas, NV

• nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    Options
    Kid that shot up a school spent all of one day in jail before being released. Interesting. 
    He must have pinky-sweared never to shoot up that school again....

Options
    Found an amazing new App:. Radio Garden , streams radio from all over the world.  Currently listening to a Pop Music station from Denmark.
    I use Radio Garden at work and travel around the world on a daily basis!
    I find that most of the world listens to the same **** on the radio as we do here...for the most part. The commercials in Ireland crack me up (don't know why). It was interesting listening in on Australia when they had the rains a few months ago.
    Great App! 
    St Marys, Ontario, Canada  LBGE
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Options
    Pruning is like lays potato chips.  You can't just trim one.  Went to trim one branch.

They don’t want a population of citizens capable of critical thinking. They don’t want well informed, well educated people capable of critical thinking. They’re not interested in that. That doesn’t help them. That's against their interests. - George Carlin
  • Botch
    Botch Posts: 15,492
    Options
    Pruning is like lays potato chips.  You can't just trim one.  Went to trim one branch.

Would you be interested in a road trip and three (excellent) free meals?  

Tin soldiers and Johnson's coming...

• Ozzie_Isaac
    Options
    Botch said:

Would you be interested in a road trip and three (excellent) free meals?  
    I love road trips, and I like food even more.  You are tempting, sir.
  • Battleborn
    Battleborn Posts: 3,363
    Options

Pretty good crowd for preseason hockey. They said it would never work in Vegas. 
    Las Vegas, NV

• Botch
    Botch Posts: 15,492
    Options
    Ozzie_Isaac said:
    I love road trips, and I like food even more.  You are tempting, sir.
    Then I shall continue to post cooks, and not the Testosterone-laden patch of Amazon rainforest in my front yard that alarms my neighborhood.   =)

Tin soldiers and Johnson's coming...

• Eoin
    Eoin Posts: 4,304
    Options
    keener75 said:
    I find that most of the world listens to the same **** on the radio as we do here...for the most part. The commercials in Ireland crack me up (don't know why). It was interesting listening in on Australia when they had the rains a few months ago.
    Great App! 
    Irish radio is pretty (unintentionally) funny.

Of course, if you can get BBC 5 Live Sports Extra or Radio 4 in Long Wave version, you can listen to live test match cricket when it's on. 
  • BigreenGreg
    Options

Bald guy wants more cowbell.
    LBGE, 36" Blackstone, Anova Pro
    Charleston, SC
  • Legume
    Legume Posts: 14,627
    Options

Bald guy wants more cowbell.
    He needs to upgrade that dinner bell around his neck to a proper cowbell.  Or maybe that’s just the tie back from his mom’s curtains.
  • ColtsFan
    ColtsFan Posts: 6,350
    Options
    kl8ton said:
     ColtsFan said:
    Installed Windows 11 on my office PC and bricked it. Now it’s time to figure out why. 

Let us know how it goes.  I will hold off on installing Windows 11 on production machines until . . . hmmmmm. . . support ends on it.....

I have customer still on Win7 and some CNC machinery on win98, win95, winNT, as well as DOS. . . but I think the DOS machine is sold, it is no longer my responsibility.  
    Seems to have been a failed in-place upgrade. Did a clean install and all is good. I work for an MSP, so I have paused this update in our RMM. The last thing I want is several hundred bricked end units :) 
    ~ John - https://www.instagram.com/hoosier_egger
    XL BGE, LG BGE, KJ Jr, PK Original, Ardore Pizza Oven, King Disc 
    Bloomington, IN - Hoo Hoo Hoo Hoosiers!

• Acn
    Acn Posts: 4,424
    Options
    Wondering if @CPFC1905 is an app developer.  In later seasons of Football Chairman Crystal Palace is surprisingly dominant…I beat any team with Manchester in their name 5-0, but Palace (and Leeds and Sheffield United) are dominant.

LBGE

Pikesville, MD

• JohnInCarolina
    Options
    Watching the Brewers play the Braves, for some reason.
    "I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • Lit
    Lit Posts: 9,053
    Options
    Friday night pizza night and fire pit night so pizza on the fire pit. Did 2 both came out great for the kids dinner. Gonna have some bourbon and probably try some wings later.
  • poster
    poster Posts: 1,172
    Options
    Pickling some eggs. That red thing in the 3rd jar is a ghost pepper.  Winters coming, won't need heat trace on the pipes with these in the system.
  • keener75
    keener75 Posts: 393
    edited October 2021
    Options

Eoin said:
    keener75 said:
    Great App! 
    Irish radio is pretty (unintentionally) funny.

Of course, if you can get BBC 5 Live Sports Extra or Radio 4 in Long Wave version, you can listen to live test match cricket when it's on. 
    Lol… I don’t the first thing about cricket but this clip makes me hope they wear protective cups…
    https://youtu.be/O6qDnh-W0PE
    St Marys, Ontario, Canada  LBGE
  • nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    Options
    Putting in 3HP motor
    Options
    Great baseball day.  One more bourbon as I exhale.
  • CPFC1905
    CPFC1905 Posts: 1,866
    Options
    Acn said:
    Wondering if @CPFC1905 is an app developer.  In later seasons of Football Chairman Crystal Palace is surprisingly dominant…I beat any team with Manchester in their name 5-0, but Palace (and Leeds and Sheffield United) are dominant.
    Does art follow life? 

It's of no surprise to me,  the mighty always prevail.   We are simply letting all the other teams have their turn in the sun first.

Whilst we are on the subject I will reassure my avid follower(s) that there is nothing to worry about;  the PL is having break to permit World Cup qualifiers to be played this weekend.  

Therefore @Foghorn @Eoin and I will not consume an entire page with well thought out and hopelessly inaccurate musings.
    Other girls may try to take me away 
    But you know, it's by your side I will stay
  • ColbyLang
    ColbyLang Posts: 3,434
    Options
    Whole packer on the XL, coffee in hand. Mild hangover from too much red wine last night. I see a nap in my future 
  • Canugghead
    Canugghead Posts: 11,536
    edited October 2021
    Options
    Great rack handling skills.
    Next challenge: demembrane an untrimmed rack of side ribs in one pull ;)
    canuckland
  • GrateEggspectations
    Options
    Great rack handling skills.
    Next challenge: demembrane an untrimmed rack of side ribs in one pull ;)
    This ain’t my first rodeo. 

I’ll leave that one to you. 🙃
  • GrateEggspectations
    Options

Beauty. What will the maiden voyage be?
  • GrateEggspectations
    Options
    Ribs tracking nicely for the in-laws’ Thanksgiving lunch visit. 

• PeteSliver
    Options

Beauty. What will the maiden voyage be?
    How is deck wood to smoke with?