Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT - What are you doing right now?

Options

Comments

• ColtsFan
    ColtsFan Posts: 6,336
    Options

~ John - https://www.instagram.com/hoosier_egger
    XL BGE, LG BGE, KJ Jr, PK Original, Ardore Pizza Oven, King Disc 
    Bloomington, IN - Hoo Hoo Hoo Hoosiers!

• SGH
    SGH Posts: 28,791
    Options
    Who do y’all think is going to win Georgia or Clemson? With the hippie gone I’m thinking Georgia. But time will tell. 

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• TEXASBGE2018
    TEXASBGE2018 Posts: 3,831
    edited September 2021
    Options
    Took the kiddos to an alligator park. Biggest one they had was about 14ft long his head was around 1.5ft wide and 2.5ft long. Top Picture doesn't do it justice. They probably had 30-40 full size gators in this one pond.

Rockwall, Tx    LBGE, Minimax, 22" Blackstone, Pizza Party Bollore. Cast Iron Hoarder.

• Botch
    Botch Posts: 15,467
    Options
    Whooo Tulane!   :o 

Remember when teachers used to say 'You won't have a calculator everywhere you go'?  Well, we showed them.

• lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 32,332
    Options
    I've gotta admit that the wasted year (2020) really took my interest in college football down a few notches.  
    I sat down around an hour ago to catch up on the early games and then watch Alabama Miami.  I had forgotten how dragged out college games are.  Appetite is not back but I will try again shortly.  
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • Battleborn
    Battleborn Posts: 3,355
    Options
    Saturday is back to where it should be. 

Las Vegas, NV

• FarmingPhD
    FarmingPhD Posts: 839
    edited September 2021
    Options
    Cheers folks, enjoying a cool fallish feeling evening. Oldest helped make dinner and did a great job, marshmallows, and a little fire.

• Ozzie_Isaac
    Ozzie_Isaac Posts: 19,035
    Options
    SGH said:
    Who do y’all think is going to win Georgia or Clemson? With the hippie gone I’m thinking Georgia. But time will tell. 
    Why is a state attacking a city?  Is this part of the war of Northern Aggression?
    A bison’s level of aggressiveness, both physical and passive, is legendary. - NPS
  • lkapigian
    lkapigian Posts: 10,758
    Options
    Waiting on Winter Fire Pit Season , tired of the heat

Visalia, Ca @lkapigian
  • JohnInCarolina
    Options
    SGH said:
    Were I a betting man, I’d definitely put my money on Georgia tonight, brother.  Somehow I just have a good feeling about their chances.
    "I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • SGH
    Options
    SGH said:
    Were I a betting man, I’d definitely put my money on Georgia tonight, brother.  Somehow I just have a good feeling about their chances.
    I was really disappointed in the game. Really boring. On a separate note, I thought Georgia would do better than they did. 

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• lightningque
    Options
    Putting on brisket 5:30am  

1 large in challenger cart and 1 mini-max , too many dang accessories  

Baton Rouge LA 

• GrateEggspectations
    Options
    Just came across this little nugget of burger advice.

• ColbyLang
    ColbyLang Posts: 3,420
    Options
    Putting on brisket 5:30am  

Ahhh, sparking the fire that LSU couldn’t last night. Orgeron better make a change, the backers won’t tolerate losing 
  • SGH
    Options
    DuckDogDr said:
    Pic from yesterday's dove opener.  A little slow, but still did well. 

Awesome brother. Back in the 70’s I absolutely loved to dove hunt. However now it’s so hot it’s miserable. Was 92 degrees here yesterday. 
    Thanks for posting. Brings back some good memories. 

Status- Standing by.

• JohnInCarolina
    JohnInCarolina Posts: 30,943
    edited September 2021
    Options
    ColtsFan said:
    Somehow this lived in the garage most of the year without SWMBO seeing it. I moved it to the mini barn this morning. She comes out and asks where it came from. 😂 I may have an egg problem 

If there is an optimal way to respond to the wife asking “where did this come from?” I would like to hear it.  All I have are examples that did not go so well, such as:

wife: where did this come from?
    me: it was a gift…
    wife: really?  Wow.  Who gave you this?
    me: my friend called American Express.  He lives in my wallet, and I believe he has been equally generous to you over the years…
    "I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • alaskanassasin
    Options
    Wife: Where did this come from?
    me: My buddy Dan bought it and is afraid to show it to his wife, he asked me to hide it over here and said I could play with it until he’s ready.
    South of Columbus, Ohio.

• ColtsFan
    ColtsFan Posts: 6,336
    Options
    Wife: Where did this come from?
    me: My buddy Dan bought it and is afraid to show it to his wife, he asked me to hide it over here and said I could play with it until he’s ready.
    I’m going to give this a go. 
    ~ John - https://www.instagram.com/hoosier_egger
    XL BGE, LG BGE, KJ Jr, PK Original, Ardore Pizza Oven, King Disc 
    Bloomington, IN - Hoo Hoo Hoo Hoosiers!

• Battleborn
    Options
    What’s the play here, soccer peeps?

Las Vegas, NV

• Gulfcoastguy
    Options
    ColtsFan said:
    Somehow this lived in the garage most of the year without SWMBO seeing it. I moved it to the mini barn this morning. She comes out and asks where it came from. 😂 I may have an egg problem 

If there is an optimal way to respond to the wife asking “where did this come from?” I would like to hear it.  All I have are examples that did not go so well, such as:

wife: where did this come from?
    me: it was a gift…
    wife: really?  Wow.  Who gave you this?
    me: my friend called American Express.  He lives in my wallet, and I believe he has been equally generous to you over the years…
    It’s a rescue, I adopted it at the Egg shelter.
  • lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 32,332
    Options
    @Battleborn - only way to watch this outside a sports book is with fubo. No soccer peep here but since it's your $$ I would bet the draw.  And 1-1 at that so u2.  However in American football I very seldom bet the under.
    If you've read this far then you know I didn't offer a thing but enjoy the match. B)

Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • Bar
    Bar Posts: 166
    Options
    ColtsFan said:

I have never seen an egg with the lower vent on the back of the egg.
  • Stormbringer
    Options
    Roast lamb dinner 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
    | Cooking and blogging with a Large and Minimax in deepest, darkest England-shire
    | My food blog ... BGE and other stuff ... http://www.thecooksdigest.co.uk
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------

• Foghorn
    Foghorn Posts: 9,832
    Options
    View from the bar at our hotel in Maui. 

XXL BGE, Karebecue, Klose BYC, Chargiller Akorn Kamado, Weber Smokey Mountain, Grand Turbo gasser, Weber Smoky Joe, and the wheelbarrow that my grandfather used to cook steaks from his cattle

San Antonio, TX

• johnmitchell
    Options
    Watching a great shootout at the Tour Championship golf.
    Greensboro North Carolina
    When in doubt Accelerate....
  • Battleborn
    Options
    lousubcap said:
    @Battleborn - only way to watch this outside a sports book is with fubo. No soccer peep here but since it's your $$ I would bet the draw.  And 1-1 at that so u2.  However in American football I very seldom bet the under.
    If you've read this far then you know I didn't offer a thing but enjoy the match. B)

Thank Frank, I definitely won’t be watching after having the TV on the college games all day yesterday. Gotta keep the lady happy. But I did throw a couple buck on Canada to beat the USMNT at +240. Felt dirty betting against the home team. 
    Las Vegas, NV