Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Brisket..... How I do it.

1272829303133»

Comments

• lousubcaplousubcap Posts: 24,391
    @lkapigian - Passing on this trip.  I realize that the debauchery level will far exceed my visit in April.  I am well aware that "Brisket Camp" is a cover for all kinds of cooks and behaviors but @nolaegghead even cranked out a brisket for the non shellfish lovers at the boil.  I did enjoy a sample-he nailed it but then it was back to the main event.  Thanks for asking.
    Louisville; "indeterminate Jim" here.  Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!
  • nolaeggheadnolaegghead Posts: 38,175
    There's really no reason we can't buy a sack of oysters and grill them, throw bacon on them and whatever other food crack we want. 

Brisket Camp isn't just about the brisket, it's more about hedonism with friends.  (and trying to stay out of jail)

• Mark_B_GoodMark_B_Good Posts: 841
    SSQUAL612 said:
    SSQUAL612 said:
    Will Travis be attending Brisket Camp to demo his method?
    not sure if he is coming, but if he is, I'm pretty sure the demo would be a "no"

Was kinda hoping to cross two things off my bucket list in one trip.  Oh well…it’s New Orleans so I’m sure there’s a good probability of an opportunity to cross off a couple more.
    Wait, you talking about the drinks, or ...
    Napoleon Prestige Pro 665, XL BGE, Lots of time for BBQ!