Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT - What are you doing right now?

Options

Comments

• ColbyLang
    ColbyLang Posts: 3,420
    Options
    Just had my John Hancock notarized for ongoing litigation, this time appealing the city’s ruling on short term rentals to the court system. 

I’m so tired of this crap it’s unreal 
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Ozzie_Isaac Posts: 19,043
    edited May 2021
    Options
    kl8ton said:
    Ironically, we only have one tree in the front.  Other people's trees (OPT) are the problem.

You're not down with OPT?  
    But are you down with ICP?

Nope not down. Or Incubus. Can't stand them. 

I was a grocery store carry out with a girl obsessed with ICP.  She was trying to set up photo shoots of her underage self to send to them . . . to score free tickets.  Nude pix in various settings for a chance...a chance for free tickets.  Insane.... 
    Incubus?  Incubus and the ICP are not even in the same musical universe.
    Well, actually .....
    A bison’s level of aggressiveness, both physical and passive, is legendary. - NPS
  • Legume
    Legume Posts: 14,615
    Options
    ColtsFan said:
    Just smashed a several sushi rolls. I haven’t been allowed to eat it for several months during treatments. Feels good to be free 
    And people bi tch about masks.  Congrats.
  • CPFC1905
    CPFC1905 Posts: 1,860
    Options

race for the top four - well 3rd & 4th, wide open.  Just the eight games this weekend, perhaps I’ll sneak past the radar of @TEXASBGE2018

Friday, Newcastle v Man City - with nothing on offer for either team this will be a parade of obscure reservists. So expect to see the visitors packed with international superstars and the hosts will be represented by two prize draw winners, the bus driver, Sharon from accounts and a bloke off the street.  0-2

Saturday, Burnley v Leeds - a war of the roses with nothing at stake. 1-1

Southampton v Fulham - a face saving rally for the hosts will see them surge to a 12th place finish. Easy win against the relegated Cottagers 2-0

Brighton v West Ham - outstanding performance by the filthy Seagulls last week, in control & one-up but losing and having 2 sent off.  Hammers face a battle for a spot in Europe so can’t afford to mess up. 0-1

Sunday, Palace v Villa - genuinely vacuous affair. Agree a 1-1 now and go down the pub instead?  1-1

Spurs v Wolves - the hosts still in a post-Jose hinterland and the visitors finding the form that will salvage a potentially wasted season. Tough to call as both equally likely to score as concede. Very narrow 2-1 but much depends if Harry is in the mood or is house hunting in Manchester.

West Brom v Liverpool - perfect timing for the resurgent Reds desperate to salvage a CL spot. Good win over Utd means they arrive at the Hawthorns with a wet sail. 0-3 and squeaky bum time for those in 3rd & 4th.

Everton v Sheff Utd - standard two nil defeat for the Blades. 7th looms in to view for the Toffees and equilibrium starts to form.

Hey, @Foghorn as ever logic played no role in the results last week 😁

Other girls may try to take me away 
    But you know, it's by your side I will stay
  • JohnInCarolina
    JohnInCarolina Posts: 30,946
    Options
    Contemplating attending my first orgy:

"I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • ColbyLang
    ColbyLang Posts: 3,420
    Options

Good for you! No mask required! Hope the feisty ladies of NC take it easy on ya in between “sessions”
  • CPFC1905
    Options

What colour box is  'all of the above, simultaneously'? Asking for friend.
  • fishlessman
    fishlessman Posts: 32,749
    Options
    last nights lake association (im not in the lake association) has determined my dock is a wreck. building inspector says its not in his jurisdiction, conservation officer says its not in his.  what to do, what to do =)
    fukahwee maine

you can lead a fish to water but you can not make him drink it
  • Foghorn
    Foghorn Posts: 9,834
    Options
     as ever logic played no role in the results last week 😁
    Yep @CPFC1905.  Agreed. 

I’ll take you up on the “agree it’s 1-1 and go to the pub” offer. 

I’m disappointed that Chelsea and ManU conspired to roll out the red carpet to give Liverpool potential access to next year’s Champions League. While mathematically they are not currently “in” I’ll be surprised if they don’t end up in the top 4.  I think it’s just a matter of who falters more - and my money is on Leicester.  

XXL BGE, Karebecue, Klose BYC, Chargiller Akorn Kamado, Weber Smokey Mountain, Grand Turbo gasser, Weber Smoky Joe, and the wheelbarrow that my grandfather used to cook steaks from his cattle

San Antonio, TX

• Foghorn
    Foghorn Posts: 9,834
    Options
    @lkapigian, did you do all of that on one smoker?  That’s fantastic. 

XXL BGE, Karebecue, Klose BYC, Chargiller Akorn Kamado, Weber Smokey Mountain, Grand Turbo gasser, Weber Smoky Joe, and the wheelbarrow that my grandfather used to cook steaks from his cattle

San Antonio, TX

• lkapigian
    lkapigian Posts: 10,760
    Options
    Foghorn said:
    @lkapigian, did you do all of that on one smoker?  That’s fantastic. 
    @Foghorn Stumps XL Stretch

Visalia, Ca @lkapigian
  • CPFC1905
    Options
    Foghorn said:
     as ever logic played no role in the results last week 😁
    Yep @CPFC1905.  Agreed. 

I’ll take you up on the “agree it’s 1-1 and go to the pub” offer. 

I’m disappointed that Chelsea and ManU conspired to roll out the red carpet to give Liverpool potential access to next year’s Champions League. While mathematically they are not currently “in” I’ll be surprised if they don’t end up in the top 4.  I think it’s just a matter of who falters more - and my money is on Leicester.  
    Leicester choked it last year and of course Liverpool missed the PL title under Big Bren & his gorgeous* smile too. Pattern forming?

I think Liverpool are too good to be outside the top 4 - but it goes to show how important VVD is to them and the consequences of no contingency for if he was missing. Narrow margins/high stakes. 

*mildly sinister. 
  • kl8ton
    kl8ton Posts: 5,429
    Options
    kl8ton said:
    Ironically, we only have one tree in the front.  Other people's trees (OPT) are the problem.

I was a grocery store carry out with a girl obsessed with ICP.  She was trying to set up photo shoots of her underage self to send to them . . . to score free tickets.  Nude pix in various settings for a chance...a chance for free tickets.  Insane.... 
    Agree.  They are right next to each other in alphabetical order in the file "bands I don't care for"
    Large, Medium, MiniMax, & 22, and 36" Blackstone
    Grand Rapids MI
  • buzzvol
    buzzvol Posts: 534
    Options
    last nights lake association (im not in the lake association) has determined my dock is a wreck. building inspector says its not in his jurisdiction, conservation officer says its not in his.  what to do, what to do =)
    I think we need photos to offer an appropriate judgment 
    Lawrenceville, GA
  • GrateEggspectations
    Options

One of our province’s governments put out a strong endorsement for use of “glory holes.” https://www.google.ca/amp/s/globalnews.ca/news/7204384/coronavirus-glory-holes-sex/amp/
  • SonVolt
    SonVolt Posts: 3,314
    Options
    kl8ton said:
    kl8ton said:

Agree.  They are right next to each other in alphabetical order in the file "bands I don't care for"

Incubus is a weird band from randomly draw from a hat. They may not be the genre you prefer, but they are (were?) an undeniably talented band. 
    South of Nashville  -  BGE XL  -  Alfresco 42" ALXE  -  Alfresco Versa Burner  - Sunbeam Microwave 
  • TEXASBGE2018
    TEXASBGE2018 Posts: 3,831
    edited May 2021
    Options
    Wondering why we don't pronounce aluminum as "aloo mini um" like the brits do. It kinda makes sense phonetically and sounds cooler.

Rockwall, Tx    LBGE, Minimax, 22" Blackstone, Pizza Party Bollore. Cast Iron Hoarder.

• fishlessman
    Options
    Wondering why we don't pronounce aluminum as "aloo mini um" like the brits do. It kinda makes sense phonetically and sounds cooler.

maybe just those from texas
    fukahwee maine

• Hook_emHornsfan_74
    Options
    or Adidas "a di das"
    Midland, TX XLBGE
  • fishlessman
    Options
    or Adidas "a di das"

deadass Mousepad  Artistshot
    fukahwee maine

• kl8ton
    kl8ton Posts: 5,429
    Options
    There is a company in West Michigan that deals only in Aluminum.  When I called them in my Tool and Die days, the secretary pronounced it like you phonetically spelled it.  I almost hung up thinking I had the wrong number.  Now I prefer that pronunciation.  :smile:

Large, Medium, MiniMax, & 22, and 36" Blackstone
    Grand Rapids MI
  • Eoin
    Eoin Posts: 4,304
    Options
    Nothing?
  • fishlessman
    Options
    Eoin said:
    Nothing?

im not sure yet, if i pull it out there may actually be a problem installing a new one with the conservation officer. crazy in conservation areas, if something is still standing you can sometimes build one half, then remove and rebuild the second half without permits. remove the whole thing and now its permits with the town and state.  that and a simple phone call would have been more appropriate than trying to push things with fines.  22 years in this house and they finally found me
    fukahwee maine

• CPFC1905
    Options
    @Eoin  @Stormbringer  our influence spreads! 
    What next?  Squirrel, missile, oregano, pasta, Edinburgh, Worcester? 😁
  • fishlessman
    edited May 2021
    Options
    CPFC1905 said:
    always known it as Wuh-staaaaa........

https://youtu.be/rm-Wom3f1kE

fukahwee maine

• Eoin
    Eoin Posts: 4,304
    Options
    CPFC1905 said:
    Let's see what the septics make of Loughborough, Bicester or Belvoir.
  • Stormbringer
    Stormbringer Posts: 2,069
    Options
    Eoin said:
    CPFC1905 said:
    Let's see what the septics make of Loughborough, Bicester or Belvoir.
    Gloucestershire is always a winner 
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    | Cooking and blogging with a Large and Minimax in deepest, darkest England-shire
    | My food blog ... BGE and other stuff ... http://www.thecooksdigest.co.uk
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------