Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

What Are You Doing Right Now? (non OT version)

Comments

• SciAggie
    SciAggie Posts: 6,481
    I'm just jealous of people with hair...
    Coleman, Texas
    Large BGE & Mini Max for the wok. A few old camp Dutch ovens and a wood fired oven. LSG 24” cabinet offset smoker. There are a few paella pans and a Patagonia cross in the barn. A curing chamber for bacterial transformation of meats...
    "Bourbon slushies. Sure you can cook on the BGE without them, but why would you?"
                                                                                                                          YukonRon
  • nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    i have the same haircut that i had 10 months ago, its just longer now
    sort of like this?
    The Mohawk Haircut A Daring Adventure  Haircut Inspiration

This place used to be a lot more fun.
    Fighting off the trolls 1 by 1
    Large Egg

Pig, KY 
  • fishlessman
    fishlessman Posts: 32,668
    I crossed the one year mark earlier this year. Growing long......well except for a few areas that seem to be growing backwards.

my barber had the virus thru the holidays and just reopened, might pop in in a week or two. really really long or really really short works for me, the one year length is a pain in the arse
    fukahwee maine

you can lead a fish to water but you can not make him drink it
  • nolaegghead
    I crossed the one year mark earlier this year. Growing long......well except for a few areas that seem to be growing backwards.

my barber had the virus thru the holidays and just reopened, might pop in in a week or two. really really long or really really short works for me, the one year length is a pain in the arse
    Obviously not a slave to fashion.... ;)=)

https://youtu.be/tqXrAHuLksU
    Ellijay GA with a Medium & MiniMax

Well, I married me a wife, she's been trouble all my life,
    Run me out in the cold rain and snow
  • Foghorn
    Foghorn Posts: 9,795
    Lochloosa?

XXL BGE, Karebecue, Klose BYC, Chargiller Akorn Kamado, Weber Smokey Mountain, Grand Turbo gasser, Weber Smoky Joe, and the wheelbarrow that my grandfather used to cook steaks from his cattle

San Antonio, TX

• SamIAm2
    SamIAm2 Posts: 1,894
    Just got notification that the 2021 Sunshine State Eggfest is cancelled. I'm disappointed but my fingers will not be hurting from putting together all the required eggs and nests. 
    Ubi panis, ibi patria.
    Large - Roswell rig, MiniMax-PS Woo; Cocoa, Fl.
  • bubbajack
    bubbajack Posts: 1,088
    I drink cheap beer so I can afford good bourbon.

Salisbury, NC...... XL,Lx3,Mx2,S, MM, Mini BGE, FireDisc x2. Blackstone 22", Offset smoker, weber kettle 22"

• kl8ton
    kl8ton Posts: 5,410

Will do mojo again. 
    Large, Medium, MiniMax, & 22, and 36" Blackstone
    Grand Rapids MI
  • Celebrating by pouring a bourbon and slowly counting to 8 (in a row).  Also wondering when @ColtsFan is going to change his signature to BOO HOO HOO LOSERS.  Give Archie a lifetime contract.
  • CPFC1905
    CPFC1905 Posts: 1,849
    blind99 said:
    Botch said:
    During my walk yesterday, I passed a neighbor who, apparently, couldn't stand his hair anymore (he did have quite the headful).  He was sitting in the center of his backyard (was 32º out), a towel wrapped around his neck, and his obviously-nervous wife was trying to figure out how to turn on an electric clipper.  They were already snapping at each other, and after I rounded the corner I heard him yell, I think some blood was spilled.  
    Interesting times.    
    First time my wife cut my hair took place in the garage. I thought the gimp was coming. Now that no blood is shed she wields the clippers inside. I haven’t gone to the barber in about 10 months and have the same haircut as a lot of other folks!
    SWMBO has been permitted access to my mane.  
    Version 1 was controlled and minimally invasive
    Version 2 was outdoors in a strong wind and for reason unclear she re-positioned my parting, deciding that for 49 1/2 years mother nature and successive barbers had got it all wrong.

The outcome was difficult to describe,  but imagine one of those small fluffy dogs that are very fluffy which has been reversed through a bush against its will.

Turns out hair-tastophe's are hilarious and I am a just a bit precious.  I can't confirm this but I strongly suspect her assessment only applies in that orientation, especially as she politely declined my offer to swap roles.
    Other girls may try to take me away 
    But you know, it's by your side I will stay
  • ColtsFan
    ColtsFan Posts: 6,310
    Celebrating by pouring a bourbon and slowly counting to 8 (in a row).  Also wondering when @ColtsFan is going to change his signature to BOO HOO HOO LOSERS.  Give Archie a lifetime contract.

Archie needs to go
    ~ John - https://www.instagram.com/hoosier_egger
    XL BGE, LG BGE, KJ Jr, PK Original, Ardore Pizza Oven, King Disc 
    Bloomington, IN - Hoo Hoo Hoo Hoosiers!

• blind99 said:
    Botch said:
    During my walk yesterday, I passed a neighbor who, apparently, couldn't stand his hair anymore (he did have quite the headful).  He was sitting in the center of his backyard (was 32º out), a towel wrapped around his neck, and his obviously-nervous wife was trying to figure out how to turn on an electric clipper.  They were already snapping at each other, and after I rounded the corner I heard him yell, I think some blood was spilled.  
    Interesting times.    
    First time my wife cut my hair took place in the garage. I thought the gimp was coming. Now that no blood is shed she wields the clippers inside. I haven’t gone to the barber in about 10 months and have the same haircut as a lot of other folks!
    That is fair game.......but what evea you do, don't let your wife near your junk with a pair of scissors or electric clippers. 
    You speaking from experience there, Clark?
    "I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • ColtsFan said:
    Celebrating by pouring a bourbon and slowly counting to 8 (in a row).  Also wondering when @ColtsFan is going to change his signature to BOO HOO HOO LOSERS.  Give Archie a lifetime contract.

Archie needs to go
    But he recruits so well!
  • ColtsFan said:

Archie needs to go
    We Buckeyes thought we wanted Archie at one time, I think Holtman is an improvement over Archie, but likely still won’t even pull off any Big10 ships anytime soon.  I always thought Crean was a pretty good recruiter as he always seemed to have talent on the team, but his super power was doing less with more.
  • ColtsFan
    ColtsFan Posts: 6,310
    ColtsFan said:

Archie needs to go
    We Buckeyes thought we wanted Archie at one time, I think Holtman is an improvement over Archie, but likely still won’t even pull off any Big10 ships anytime soon.  I always thought Crean was a pretty good recruiter as he always seemed to have talent on the team, but his super power was doing less with more.

IU has a new Athletic Director now. Local Indiana guy, IU alumn, and former president of the Varsity Club. Word on the local street is that Archie is on a very short leash and needs to start producing.
    The basketball program brings in an astronomical amount of dollars to the University and city. Once IU fans finally have enough, the boosters will attempt to buy him out and hopefully we can get some competency at the coaching level.
    ~ John - https://www.instagram.com/hoosier_egger
    XL BGE, LG BGE, KJ Jr, PK Original, Ardore Pizza Oven, King Disc 
    Bloomington, IN - Hoo Hoo Hoo Hoosiers!

• fishlessman
    fishlessman Posts: 32,668

you have to have the right hat to pull it off

Filson Double Mackinaw Hat 11060041 - MW Reynolds

fukahwee maine

you can lead a fish to water but you can not make him drink it
  • SamIAm2
    SamIAm2 Posts: 1,894
     It may be O-yasumi nasai for you @lousubcap after that tasting. Enjoy. 
    Ubi panis, ibi patria.
    Large - Roswell rig, MiniMax-PS Woo; Cocoa, Fl.
  • saluki2007
    saluki2007 Posts: 6,354
    ColtsFan said:

Archie needs to go
    That’s the Harbaugh way!
    Large and Small BGE
    Central, IL

• Mattman3969
    Mattman3969 Posts: 10,457
    Absolute bowl of goodness right there @Canugghead

-----------------------------------------

analyze adapt overcome

2008 -Large BGE. 2013- Small BGE and 2015 - Mini. Henderson, Ky.
  • Canugghead
    Canugghead Posts: 11,453
    Absolute bowl of goodness right there @Canugghead
    Thanks, it was quick and easy as almost everything was premade or ready to eat.
    canuckland
  • nolaegghead
    Quinoa topped with smoked pork loin, shoyu egg, edamame, cucumber, avocado, curry chicken, pumpkin seeds, sesame seeds.

How and how long do you cook your edamame?