Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Happy Festivus!

Happy Festivus Egghead family! It’s time to dust off the pole and get ready for the feats of strength. But first, the airing of grievances. Let’s hear em’
Las Vegas, NV

Comments

• "I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • How about the family where everybody was wearing a mask but under their nose? 

People who take a full grocery cart to an express checkout line?

Assembly instructions that are pictographs only without any words ( BGE)

Products without owners manuals to explain new functions (Apple IPhone 12) . 
  • Langner91
    Langner91 Posts: 2,120
    People who don't understand the rules of a two way stop intersection.  I am turning left, they are proceeding straight and they think because I stopped first, it is my turn!  Then, they get pi$$ed because I sit there looking at them.
    Clinton, Iowa
  • EggNorth
    EggNorth Posts: 1,535
    edited December 2020
    People who go to Costco and then suddenly realize they are there and have to show their card to get in, so block the entrance while searching for it.

I miss John Pinette - Get out of the line!
    Dave
    Cambridge, Ontario - Canada
    Large (2010), Mini Max (2015), Large garden pot (2018)
  • 1voyager
    1voyager Posts: 1,157
    People who go to Costco and block the thoroughfare while waiting for a parking space closest to the entrance.
    Large Egg, PGS A40 gasser.
  • MJG
    MJG Posts: 598
    Driving slowly in the left hand lane. 
    Large Big Green Egg in a nest. North Shore of Boston.
  • Big a$$ trucks that insist on parking right next to the store. Thank God for cross traffic alerts on my little Mazda.
  • MJG said:
    MJG said:
    While texting.
  • JRWhitee
    JRWhitee Posts: 5,678
    Guests who over fill their plate up with food only to eat half of what they took. 🤬

Johns Creek, Georgia
  • Kayak
    Kayak Posts: 700
    What's with people who don't see pedestrians in our crosswalks? Wifey has witnessed several accidents while waiting to cross - first car stops, second car plows into them or passes causing an accident farther along. We have to wait and see how it develops before crossing.

Bob

New Cumberland, PA
    XL with the usual accessories

• StillH2OEgger
    StillH2OEgger Posts: 3,741
    edited December 2020
    Langner91 said:
    People who don't understand the rules of a two way stop intersection.  I am turning left, they are proceeding straight and they think because I stopped first, it is my turn!  Then, they get pi$$ed because I sit there looking at them.
    I will add the misunderstood four-way stop intersection protocols and throw in the zipper merge that has baffled Minnesota drivers for eons.
    Stillwater, MN
  • What the hell did you trade Jay Buehner for!
    Stillwater, MN
  • People who never post anything but complain this forum isn’t more like (insert
    most boring forum ever) Nola is so mean!

Confidential flagging

John in Carolina (all of it) 

Keepin' It Weird in The ATX FBTX
  • Yno
    Yno Posts: 529
    XL BGE in San Jose, CA. Also a Pit Barrel Cooker, a Cal Flame P4 gasser, and lots of toys including the first ever Flame Boss 300 in the wild. And a new Flame Boss 500.
  • lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 32,170
    edited December 2020
    In no particular order-
    F'ing shrink wrap-somehow it is supposed to be much easier to use than my skill set routinely demonstrates.
    Needing a sharp knife to open any package with the plastic protective tightly formed cover.
    Drivers who are local and yet at the last minute cross two lanes of interstate traffic to make the exit.
    Drivers who are in fully tricked out cars/SUV's and still use a hand-set phone.  Actually anyone on a phone in their auxiliary office-aka car.  
    Instructions that when followed don't come close to getting the required result-who gave 'em a test run?
    The "auto f'ing genius" that answers any call to a major business and professes to be able to help when the reason for your call is not an option for the genius.  
    People who need to pull their mask below their nose to talk...
    Edit:  I'll be back  B)
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • Kayak
    Kayak Posts: 700
    lousubcap said:
    In no particular order-
    F'ing shrink wrap-somehow it is supposed to be much easier to use than my skill set routinely demonstrates.
    Needing a sharp knife to open any package with the plastic protective tightly formed cover.
    Drivers who are local and yet at the last minute cross two lanes of interstate traffic to make the exit.
    Drivers who are in fully tricked out cars/SUV's and still use a hand-set phone.  Actually anyone on a phone in their auxiliary office-aka car.  
    Instructions that when followed don't come close to getting the required result-who gave 'em a test run?
    The "auto f'ing genius" that answers any call to a major business and professes to be able to help when the reason for your call is not an option for the genius.  
    People who need to pull their mask below their nose to talk...
    Edit:  I'll be back  B)
    Woman in the grocery store last trip took her mask down to cough. Thanks!!

Bob

New Cumberland, PA
    XL with the usual accessories

• Langner91
    Langner91 Posts: 2,120
    When they seat a family at the table/booth next to you when the rest of the restaurant is nearly empty!
    Clinton, Iowa
  • dmchicago
    dmchicago Posts: 4,516
    People that back into parking spots when the lot is packed and take for-fuc@ing ever to complete the mission. 
    Philly - Kansas City - Houston - Cincinnati - Dallas - Houston - Memphis - Austin - Chicago - Austin

Large BGE. OONI 16, TOTO Washlet S550e (Now with enhanced Motherly Hugs!)

"If I wanted my balls washed, I'd go to the golf course!"
    Dennis - Austin,TX
  • People who join the Zoom calls mostly just to tell jokes about their favorite toilet.  
    "I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • fishlessman
    fishlessman Posts: 32,671
    dmchicago said:
    People that back into parking spots when the lot is packed and take for-fuc@ing ever to complete the mission. 

was looking at this today, most of the suv's were backed in. why take 15 trips to the back of an suv to put the groceries in. this doesnt bother me, just confuses me =)
    fukahwee maine

you can lead a fish to water but you can not make him drink it
  • Canugghead
    Canugghead Posts: 11,458
    dmchicago said:

I just grandma park  :)
    canuckland
  • lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 32,170
    People who walk their pets on the wrong side of the road.  
    Drivers who have no clue that the lever on the left side of the steering column has the ability to energize turn signals.  
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • fishlessman
    fishlessman Posts: 32,671
    driving in noticed the barber shop has a big sign QUARANTINED 10 TO 15 DAYS.  head to the bank and the branch is quarantined, head to nh liquors and the liquor commission police were there keeping it under 40 allowed in, this is a big store. not even going to mention supermarket lines. ok with no haircut, 10 months in with no haircut so life goes on. did pick up some campari liqueur though.  packing up and heading north, pork pies, strip loin, zippylips chritmas pizza, negronis.
    fukahwee maine

you can lead a fish to water but you can not make him drink it
  • nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    People who don't know WTF a turning circle is and stop on it for cars waiting to yield on the entrances.  I drive through one on the way to my shop and it is astounding.