Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

What Are You Doing Right Now? (non OT version)

Comments

• Lit
    Lit Posts: 9,053
    Lit said:
    Lit said:
    @noobs - please forgive this Lit character.  He was dropped on the head as a baby and his only friends are me and John.
    If we werefriends i could teach you to cook
    Obviously, the head injury as an infant also instilled a profound sense of delusion of grandeur.

No im a crappy cook but you take pictures of **** i wouldnt feed a dog and feed it to your partner
    I'm a god in the kitchen.  Even gods will squeeze out a turd every now and again.  I think you're living proof of that.

Guys im telling you the food is really good but the blue plates i am using makes it look bad. Thats some funny crap never heard someone blame their lack of cooking skills on the plates.
  • HogFather
    HogFather Posts: 259
    edited November 2020
    Lit said:
    HogFather said:
    @Lit reminds me of Bif Tannen
    We arent all 100 years old here

Sick burn man! I said f'in Siiiiiick Buuuuuurn
    You are on fire
    Fighting off the trolls 1 by 1
    Large Egg

Pig, KY 
  • nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    Lit said:
    Lit said:
    Lit said:
    @noobs - please forgive this Lit character.  He was dropped on the head as a baby and his only friends are me and John.
    If we werefriends i could teach you to cook
    Obviously, the head injury as an infant also instilled a profound sense of delusion of grandeur.

No im a crappy cook but you take pictures of **** i wouldnt feed a dog and feed it to your partner
    I'm a god in the kitchen.  Even gods will squeeze out a turd every now and again.  I think you're living proof of that.

Guys im telling you the food is really good but the blue plates i am using makes it look bad. Thats some funny crap never heard someone blame their lack of cooking skills on the plates.

Yes, you are right.
    Was wondering why the post count jumped by a few dozen this afternoon. Got all excited - thought it might be something interesting but alas.
    For someone that said they were quitting the forum and even asked the Buffalo to delete their account that Lit fellow sure posts a lot.

“Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” ― Philip K. Diçk

• Lit
    HeavyG said:
    Was wondering why the post count jumped by a few dozen this afternoon. Got all excited - thought it might be something interesting but alas.
    For someone that said they were quitting the forum and even asked the Buffalo to delete their account that Lit fellow sure posts a lot.

Thats what gets you excited?
  • nolaegghead
    Folks, be sure to watch the next episode of "The Entire Forum vs Lit" where our antagonist sets new lows on the bar of douchbaggery.  We can only wonder how his off-forum life is so devoid of friendship he chooses to pathetically troll decent human beings and hypocritically tell them to "get a life".  Commercial free if you choose to ignore his constant shilling of Yeti and PK products.
    Folks, be sure to watch the next episode of "The Entire Forum vs Lit" where our antagonist sets new lows on the bar of douchbaggery.  We can only wonder how his off-forum life is so devoid of friendship he chooses to pathetically troll decent human beings and hypocritically tell them to "get a life".  Commercial free if you choose to ignore his constant shilling of Yeti and PK products.
    I need to get a digital antenna for my tv, these reality cable shows just suck. 
  • Lit said:
    HeavyG said:

Well it’s not quite as exciting as this but not everyone can take a whole hour off for lunch:  

"I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • Lit
    Lit said:
    HeavyG said:

Well it’s not quite as exciting as this but not everyone can take a whole hour off for lunch:  

You would have a hard time stepping away from the forum for 10 minutes.
  • Lit
    Legume said:
    I need to get a digital antenna for my tv, these reality cable shows just suck. 
    Now your just bean nuts
  • Lit
    The funny part is your friends are online friends. I stop by now and then but this is your life.
  • nolaegghead
    Lit said:
    Lit said:
    HeavyG said:

if you have "get a life" on your Lit bingo, please mark it off, Folks!

Lit said:
    Lit said:
    HeavyG said:

You took all of 3 minutes to respond to JIC's post.  I bet that's two minutes longer than you typically last, so maybe we should all be impressed by your stamina there. 

I have pet rocks that have more brains than you.  
    California
  • Lit
    Tip2Tip said:
    Lit said:
    Lit said:
    HeavyG said:

You took all of 3 minutes to respond to JIC's post.  I bet that's two minutes longer than you typically last, so maybe we should all be impressed by your stamina there. 

I bet they are also your friends. You are so popular
  • Tip2Tip
    Tip2Tip Posts: 100
    Lit said:
    Tip2Tip said:
    Lit said:
    Lit said:
    HeavyG said:

They do talk to me when I'm really baked.  
    California
  • nolaegghead
    duuhhh
    Lit said:
    Lit said:
    HeavyG said:

A friend of mine at work asked me once why people give him such a hard time?(Had a hard time not shutting up and was pretty high strung). 

I told him, Steve, if you would just shut up and calm down, people would leave you alone after awhile. 

I am offering you this advice my friend. Take it for what it is.
  • caliking
    caliking Posts: 18,727
    The irony is that you're all ticked off about a guy on a bbq forum, supposedly "stealing" a discussion topic from another guy on the same forum, and have spent the better part of today being an interwebz pinhead about it. 

'Tis pretty clear who needs to get a life...

#1 LBGE December 2012 • #2 SBGE February  2013 • #3 Mini May 2013
    A happy BGE family in Houston, TX.
  • Anybody else enjoying the repetitive pictures of
    katy perry as much as me?

Rockwall, Tx    LBGE, Minimax, 22" Blackstone, Pizza Party Bollore. Cast Iron Hoarder.

• Lit
    caliking said:
    The irony is that you're all ticked off about a guy on a bbq forum, supposedly "stealing" a discussion topic from another guy on the same forum, and have spent the better part of today being an interwebz pinhead about it. 

Do i really seem ticked off? Im about to eat a couple gummies and jump in the shower.
  • Lit said:
    caliking said:

Do i really seem ticked off? Im about to eat a couple gummies and jump in the shower.
    Yeah he's not angry, @caliking, he's just an ahole.  
  • Lit
    Lit said:
    Tip2Tip said:
    Lit said:
    Lit said:
    HeavyG said:

A friend of mine at work asked me once why people give him such a hard time?(Had a hard time not shutting up and was pretty high strung). 

I told him, Steve, if you would just shut up and calm down, people would leave you alone after awhile. 

I dont want John or Nola to like me. The A hole thing is on purpose.
  • Lit said:
    Lit said:
    Tip2Tip said:
    Lit said:
    Lit said:
    HeavyG said:

That's definitely a Bif move
    Fighting off the trolls 1 by 1
    Large Egg

Pig, KY 
  • nolaegghead
    Lit said:
    Lit said:
    Tip2Tip said:
    Lit said:
    Lit said:
    HeavyG said:

Feeling sorry for someone who is pathetic and not liking them are not mutually exclusive.

Lit said:
    Lit said:
    Tip2Tip said:
    Lit said:
    Lit said:
    HeavyG said:

Amazing. It seems so natural.

I guess the rest of us are just collateral damage. 

• caliking said:
    Lit said:
    Lit said:
    Tip2Tip said:
    Lit said:
    Lit said:
    HeavyG said:

Amazing. It seems so natural.

I guess the rest of us are just collateral damage. 
    Somehow I don't think Lit has thought this all the way through.  
  • caliking
    caliking Posts: 18,727
    John - I cherish you as a friend and all that, but quit flagging my posts.