Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Community And Friday Night Foruming

Options

Comments

• frazzdaddy
    frazzdaddy Posts: 2,617
    Options
    lousubcap said:
    Legume said:
    If there are perfect phone calls, can there be a perfect zoom call?
    Every one I have been on was perfect but that last one...
    That last one was truly EPIC! Due in large measure to @dmchicago's willingness to offer deep insights into the mysteries of bidets and their magical powers!
    Damn I joined two weeks ago for that and @dmchicago was Mia ;(
    Word on the street is there could be a revisit/update on the 2/3
    Xl bge ,LG bge, two 4' crusher cone fire pits. Weber Genisis gasser and 
    Two rusty Weber kettles. 

Two Rivers Farm
    Moncure N.C.
  • The Cen-Tex Smoker
    Options
    Botch said:
    lousubcap said:
    Legume said:
    That last one was truly EPIC! Due in large measure to @dmchicago's willingness to offer deep insights into the mysteries of bidets and their magical powers!
    Kinda made me want a hug.
    Made me check both my bathrooms for an outlet near the floor; no luck.   :|
    Technology, you can put an outlet anywhere.  Southing sounds too.

No way I’m letting anything named “The Predator 2000” anywhere near my bum. 
    Keepin' It Weird in The ATX FBTX
  • Foghorn
    Foghorn Posts: 9,844
    Options
    "... horse tail plug toys..."

I don't know what that means - and I'm afraid to google it.

XXL BGE, Karebecue, Klose BYC, Chargiller Akorn Kamado, Weber Smokey Mountain, Grand Turbo gasser, Weber Smoky Joe, and the wheelbarrow that my grandfather used to cook steaks from his cattle

San Antonio, TX

• dmchicago
    dmchicago Posts: 4,516
    Options
    Botch said:
    lousubcap said:
    Legume said:

Plus "inverter".
    Philly - Kansas City - Houston - Cincinnati - Dallas - Houston - Memphis - Austin - Chicago - Austin

Large BGE. OONI 16, TOTO Washlet S550e (Now with enhanced Motherly Hugs!)

"If I wanted my balls washed, I'd go to the golf course!"
    Dennis - Austin,TX
  • Foghorn
    Foghorn Posts: 9,844
    Options
    Botch said:
    lousubcap said:
    Legume said:

What if it was only the 1000?

XXL BGE, Karebecue, Klose BYC, Chargiller Akorn Kamado, Weber Smokey Mountain, Grand Turbo gasser, Weber Smoky Joe, and the wheelbarrow that my grandfather used to cook steaks from his cattle

San Antonio, TX

• The Cen-Tex Smoker
    Options
    Foghorn said:
    Botch said:
    lousubcap said:
    Legume said:

I’m way more worried about the “Predator” part than the number that follows. 
  • The Cen-Tex Smoker
    Options
    dmchicago said:
    Botch said:
    lousubcap said:
    Legume said:

Plus "inverter".
    Yeah, no. 
  • alaskanassasin
    Options
    @AnothaStolenGenrator well there’s one suspect you can take off your list.
    South of Columbus, Ohio.

• nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    Options
    dmchicago said:
    Botch said:
    lousubcap said:
    Legume said:

Plus "inverter".
    I think that's the process that results in prolapse.

Options
    They don’t want a population of citizens capable of critical thinking. They don’t want well informed, well educated people capable of critical thinking. They’re not interested in that. That doesn’t help them. That's against their interests. - George Carlin
  • thetrim
    thetrim Posts: 11,357
    Options
    22nd Anniversary tomorrow and the following week I have a friend visiting, so it may be a while before I can fall asleep at a Friday Night Forum session again.
    =======================================
    XL 6/06, Mini 6/12, L 10/12, Mini #2 12/14 MiniMax 3/16 Large #2 11/20 Legacy from my FIL - RIP
    Tampa Bay, FL
    EIB 6 Oct 95
  • nolaegghead
    Options
    I found a picture of a pretty cool lawn dart.....

Amazoncom BDStyle Horse Tail Anal Plug Blonde Style Faux Hair Health   Personal Care

My second bidet is manual and cold water only, I like it for higher pressure, no outlet needed. I believe @Fred19Flintstone has the same one. 

"I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • JohnInCarolina
    Options
    Foghorn said:
    Botch said:
    lousubcap said:
    Legume said:

I’m way more worried about the “Predator” part than the number that follows. 

• Canugghead
    Canugghead Posts: 11,528
    Options
    @JohnInCarolina not as cold as you think, quite bearable actually since water is already in the house and underground.
    canuckland
  • Canugghead
    Options
    Botch said:
    So, not completely a "warm, Mother's embrace", but rather your Aunt Edna?  
    I have both  =)
    canuckland
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Ozzie_Isaac Posts: 19,094
    Options
    @JohnInCarolina not as cold as you think, quite bearable actually since water is already in the house and underground.
    If you set it up right, you can recirculate the urine water so the edge is knocked off the cold.
    They don’t want a population of citizens capable of critical thinking. They don’t want well informed, well educated people capable of critical thinking. They’re not interested in that. That doesn’t help them. That's against their interests. - George Carlin
  • lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 32,385
    Options
    As a Friday primer, this is rich material.  Be there!  Could be another epic session.  
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Options
    If you set it up right, you can recirculate the urine water so the edge is knocked off the cold.
    Thinking about that, you might need a way to filter out the solids though.  That would not only clog the bidet nozzle, but might clog your nozzle.  It would also defeat the purpose.  I think this idea might have some bugs to work out.
  • JohnInCarolina
    Options
    Is that a pro-tip, Ozzie?
  • frazzdaddy
    frazzdaddy Posts: 2,617
    Options

Amazoncom BDStyle Horse Tail Anal Plug Blonde Style Faux Hair Health   Personal Care

yer so twisted.
    Xl bge ,LG bge, two 4' crusher cone fire pits. Weber Genisis gasser and 
    Two rusty Weber kettles. 

Two Rivers Farm
    Moncure N.C.
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    edited September 2020
    Options
    That was more like a business development/marketing/consultant tip.  Sounds good, but leave someone else to work out the details.
  • Canugghead
    Options
    That was more like a business development/marketing/consultant tip.  Sounds good, but leave someone else to work out the details.
    Little Steven used to call himself the idea man 💡
    canuckland
  • lkapigian
    lkapigian Posts: 10,766
    Options

RoR
    Visalia, Ca @lkapigian
  • nolaegghead
    Options
    Got flagged on the lawn dart.  Some poor soul probably took one right in the noggin when young.  You poor, poor lamb!
    Options
    Got flagged on the lawn dart.  Some poor soul probably took one right in the noggin when young.  You poor, poor lamb!
    Probably a closet brony. 
    Large and Small BGE
    Central, IL

• Ozzie_Isaac
    Options
    Probably a closet brony. 
    Seriously.  I even knew better than to look that up.  I can only imagine my google ads now.
  • nolaegghead
    Options
    You can probably figure out the portmanteau...