Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Uhmmm....

Options

Comments

• billt01
    billt01 Posts: 1,528
    Options
    billt01 said:
    billt01 said:
    just seems like the BLM narrative only matters when black criminals don't comply with being detained for a crime. 
    "If only George Floyd had complied, he wouldn't have had someone kneel on his neck and suffocate him!"
    and why was George on the ground? Did the officers place him there? May want to try a different argument, because this hole can get deep quick.
    I thought your handle sounded familiar and then I remembered your the instaPot brisket man.  
    Yes that’s me

and if George Floyd would have sat his ass in that Ford he would be alive today...

in jail, or maybe not, but alive nonetheless   
    Have:
     XLBGE / Stumps Baby XL / Couple of Stokers (Gen 1 and Gen 3) / Blackstone 36 / Maxey 3x5 water pan hog cooker
    Had:
    LBGE / Lang 60D / Cookshack SM150 / Stumps Stretch / Stumps Baby

Fat Willies BBQ
    Ola, Ga

• TEXASBGE2018
    TEXASBGE2018 Posts: 3,831
    edited August 2020
    Options
    Here’s mine. I’d say it’s pretty accurate, but still off base slightly because for me some of the questions are more complicated than the simplified answers. What I can tell you for certain is there is a ZERO % chance I’m to the left of both Obama, Harris and Hillary which this chart suggests. I’d say I should be more in the purple quadrant. 

Rockwall, Tx    LBGE, Minimax, 22" Blackstone, Pizza Party Bollore. Cast Iron Hoarder.

• TEXASBGE2018
    Options
    I really want nola and JIC to fill this out honestly and post their results. 

Rockwall, Tx    LBGE, Minimax, 22" Blackstone, Pizza Party Bollore. Cast Iron Hoarder.

• TEXASBGE2018
    Options
    How can I basically be next to Elizabeth Warren and Bill De Blasio on this chart yet agree with exactly nothing they stand for?

• Eoin
    Eoin Posts: 4,304
    Options
    How can I basically be next to Elizabeth Warren and Bill De Blasio on this chart yet agree with exactly nothing they stand for?
    Be true to yourself!
  • HeavyG
    HeavyG Posts: 10,346
    Options
    Eoin said:
    Be true to yourself!
    Really, it's ok to come out of the closet. We're all friends here. 
    “Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” ― Philip K. Diçk

• frazzdaddy
    frazzdaddy Posts: 2,617
    Options
    billt01 said:
    if anyone wants to contribute to Joe Biden's campaign 

www.antifa.com

no seriously...
    That's interesting, isn't it?  Is Biden behind Antifa somehow?
    Nothing he says is accurate much less interesting. 
    Xl bge ,LG bge, two 4' crusher cone fire pits. Weber Genisis gasser and 
    Two rusty Weber kettles. 

Two Rivers Farm
    Moncure N.C.
  • frazzdaddy
    Options
    billt01 said:
    billt01 said:
    billt01 said:
    just seems like the BLM narrative only matters when black criminals don't comply with being detained for a crime. 
    "If only George Floyd had complied, he wouldn't have had someone kneel on his neck and suffocate him!"
    and why was George on the ground? Did the officers place him there? May want to try a different argument, because this hole can get deep quick.
    I thought your handle sounded familiar and then I remembered your the instaPot brisket man.  
    Yes that’s me

and if George Floyd would have sat his ass in that Ford he would be alive today...

in jail, or maybe not, but alive nonetheless   
    Well we know where you stand on that whole detail, acuracything  dont we...?
    Two rusty Weber kettles. 

Two Rivers Farm
    Moncure N.C.
  • NCSmoky
    NCSmoky Posts: 515
    Options
    Eoin said:
    NCSmoky said:
    I’ll play. Answered all questions honestly. Think I landed right on Ralph

almost identical to my results, this test is rigged
    Or maybe Trump has bamboozled you away from what you actually believe?

I'm also about there on the L / R scale but significantly further libertarian.
    Conversely, the same could be said for people on the "left" who are voting for leaders who by this chart do not share their values or beliefs . Genuinely not arguing with you just pointing this out.
  • nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    Options
    As expected...

Options
    Righty.

Bob

New Cumberland, PA
    XL with the usual accessories

• CPFC1905
    CPFC1905 Posts: 1,861
    Options
    Eoin said:
    Be true to yourself!
    Ha!  Says the Croydon-lad who doesn’t support Palace and shamelessly bagged a 25% discount on his two Eggs.  
    Other girls may try to take me away 
    But you know, it's by your side I will stay
  • Eoin
    Options
    CPFC1905 said:
    Eoin said:
    Be true to yourself!
    Ha!  Says the Croydon-lad who doesn’t support Palace and shamelessly bagged a 25% discount on his two Eggs.  
    I'm not allowed to flag disagree and abuse at the same time.
  • Eoin
    Options
    NCSmoky said:
    Eoin said:
    NCSmoky said:

Conversely, the same could be said for people on the "left" who are voting for leaders who by this chart do not share their values or beliefs . Genuinely not arguing with you just pointing this out.
    It's also a matter of degree. You might lean one way but not vote for someone who leans the same way because they are more extreme.
  • FlyOverCountry
    Options
    I took the dumb test an I think its rigged!

• nolaegghead
    Options
    I took the dumb test an I think its rigged!

FTFY

Options
    Eoin said:
    NCSmoky said:
    Eoin said:
    NCSmoky said:

It's also a matter of degree. You might lean one way but not vote for someone who leans the same way because they are more extreme.
    I think for a long time we haven’t been voting “for” who we like but “against” someone we don’t like. Damn shame that.
  • SGH
    SGH Posts: 28,791
    Options
    Lit said:
    So how do you feel?
    I for one think that the world is a better place without him in it. He should of been shot years ago. 

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• FlyOverCountry
    Options
    I was jus confused about the agree and disagree the first time so I tried again and this time it wasn’t rigged!

• nolaegghead
    Options
    Congratulations!   You have the same constitution as Hitler does!
    Options
    So much gamesmanship.  And the beat goes on-
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • Botch
    Botch Posts: 15,471
    Options
    I've been up and down this and the last page, maybe four times, and I still can't find the link to take the quiz.
    Tomorrow I will figger out how to get my motorcycle running, and ride stupidly until I find my way under the sod.  I don't understand this world anymore.  

Remember when teachers used to say 'You won't have a calculator everywhere you go'?  Well, we showed them.

• HeavyG
    Options
    Botch said:
    I've been up and down this and the last page, maybe four times, and I still can't find the link to take the quiz.
    Tomorrow I will figger out how to get my motorcycle running, and ride stupidly until I find my way under the sod.  I don't understand this world anymore.  
    It's one of those weird sites where the URL has no similarity to the name of what they are offering.   :)

https://www.politicalcompass.org/test/en

“Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” ― Philip K. Diçk

• frazzdaddy
    Options

Two rusty Weber kettles. 

Two Rivers Farm
    Moncure N.C.
  • JohnInCarolina
    JohnInCarolina Posts: 30,948
    Options

Fake news, obviously.
    "I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • JRWhitee
    JRWhitee Posts: 5,678
    Options
    Image may contain 2 people text that says I VANT APOOL BOY

Johns Creek, Georgia
  • JohnInCarolina
    Options
    JRWhitee said:
    Image may contain 2 people text that says I VANT APOOL BOY
    What’s funny is that you can imagine either of them saying that.
  • GATraveller
    GATraveller Posts: 8,207
    Options

"Social media gives legions of idiots the right to speak when they once only spoke at a bar after a glass of wine, without harming the community [...] but now they have the same right to speak as a Nobel Prize winner. It's the invasion of the idiots."

-Umberto Eco

2 Large
    Peachtree Corners, GA
  • JohnInCarolina
    Options

Sometimes I wonder with you guys and this sort of thing, whether you just think it’s funny or if you’re genuinely concerned.
  • HeavyG
    Options

Hey look...somebody bought a domain name and all it does is an automatic redirect to another domain name for the lulz!

That stuff is always hilarious.