Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT - Grievance Thread

Comments

• JohnInCarolina
    JohnInCarolina Posts: 30,868
    Ozzie....not being unfriendly at all.  Just responding to Carey’s snide remark that he could always start a new account (after being expelled) at will. And multiple troll accounts, which we all know he has.  He’s an expert at this forum, and manipulates most of the new naive members.
    I understand your expertise is ... British harassment law?  Do I have that right?
    "I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • TTC
    TTC Posts: 1,035
    I can’t let this go, please advise what he manipulates members to do?
    XL BGE, Blackstone, Roccbox, Weber Gasser, Brown Water, Cigars --  Gallatin, TN

2001 Mastercraft Maristar 230 VRS

Ikon pass 

Colorado in the winter and the Lake in the Summer
  • JohnInCarolina
    caliking said:
    Just makes me laugh thinking about Lit and Littlerascal56 and probably a couple other guys PM-ing each other discussing how to throw "the guys ruining the forum" off by "contacting the head of BGE CORPORATION and AUTHORITIES" or whatever because I'm breaking (UK) laws that incite people that have sticks up their butts.  Or something.  I've sold a lot of eggs for them, and frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn. 

I like the people here and it's kind of pointless to throw someone off unless they've gone completely off the reservation because they'll just get back on with a new account and double down on the trolling and hate.
    Yea you can get back on with a new account, but your post count starts at 0000.  That would definitely hurt your “self esteem” and devalue your posts!  You would be a “nobody”, starting from square one.  Basically a newbie on the forum.
    Just trying to make sure I understand this correctly- 
    if for some reason, my post count on an internet bbq forum should reset to zero, I should be devastated?
    Dude...if you had 33000+ posts, yes you may be devastated! Some people place a lot of importance on stuff like that... it’s their life’

• JohnInCarolina
    Can someone buzz @Lit and the other members of the Resistance Tribe so that we can get their thoughts on the importance of post counts?
  • JohnInCarolina
    TTC said:
    I suspect it involves some level of laughing hysterically.
  • keener75
    keener75 Posts: 392
     and manipulates most of the new naive members.
    Pardon me? 
    St Marys, Ontario, Canada  LBGE
  • JohnInCarolina
    I’m going to have to start screen-capping every page of this thread because the gold buried inside is just too good to let disappear.
  • littlerascal56
    littlerascal56 Posts: 2,104
    John- you and Carey were banned in the past...it could happen again.  It’s not like the “tenure” you have at the university to keep your job.  It’s just a “bbq forum” for gods sake!
  • JohnInCarolina
    John- you and Carey were banned in the past...it could happen again.  It’s not like the “tenure” you have at the university to keep your job.  It’s just a “bbq forum” for gods sake!
    You know what... this never occurred to me.  Thank you for explaining that so clearly.
  • TTC said:
    Once upon a time I was somebody else here.  Until I was manipulated into stealing a squirrel costume, and maybe some generators also.  So I had to take a new forum identity.  Mental health counseling continues for the trama of my lost post count.  Who is your practicioner @littlerascal56
  • TTC
    TTC Posts: 1,035
    I’m going to bed. OF MY OWN FREE WILL. 
    XL BGE, Blackstone, Roccbox, Weber Gasser, Brown Water, Cigars --  Gallatin, TN

2001 Mastercraft Maristar 230 VRS

Ikon pass 

Colorado in the winter and the Lake in the Summer
  • littlerascal56
    TTC said:
    Once upon a time I was somebody else here.  Until I was manipulated into stealing a squirrel costume, and maybe some generators also.  So I had to take a new forum identity.  Mental health counseling continues for the trama of my lost post count.  Who is your practicioner @littlerascal56

You guys are so “predictable”.  I know you are voting for Trump, just because you are such good republicans and want to fix the mess Obama and the Dems left this country in. MAGA!!!
  • Legume
    Legume Posts: 14,602
    This is just too funny.  @littlerascal56 you’ve been on here since 2015?!  Is that right?  Damn, I thought you were new and felt unwelcome.  Your posts are all middle school girl whining, XL tables and carts, kamado joe warranty issue, blah blah blah.  The train didn’t leave without you, you’re just sitting there on the platform, d!ck in hand.

btw, Nola made me write this.

help me.

being held in a basement somewhere.
  • littlerascal56
    edited June 2020
    Legume said:
    This is just too funny.  @littlerascal56 you’ve been on here since 2015?!  Is that right?  Damn, I thought you were new and felt unwelcome.  Your posts are all middle school girl whining, XL tables and carts, kamado joe warranty issue, blah blah blah.  The train didn’t leave without you, you’re just sitting there on the platform, d!ck in hand.

help me.

Another “Nona” fan boy, that drank the “Koolaid”.  Need to learn to think for yourself, and not be controlled by others (Nola). 

This is what I have been saying....you guys are Nola Puppets, and don’t even know it!

Nola is holding you in a basement somewhere, and you can’t speak for yourself. And he made you write this?  So he is not controlling you? WTF?
  • Legume
    Legume Posts: 14,602
    Legume said:

help me.

Legume said:

help me.

Another “Nona” fan boy, that drank the “Koolaid”.  Need to learn to think for yourself, and not be controlled by others (Nola). 

So good, quoted twice.
  • littlerascal56
    But so many are reading these posts, and never chime in. They are intimidated by JIC and Nola, as both control the forum. If one posts an opinion, they get shot down and repressed as “stupid” because it’s not John or Carey’s opinion. So they never post again.  Such is life on the BGE forum!  
  • keener75
    keener75 Posts: 392
    @Legume
    Yes guy!
    St Marys, Ontario, Canada  LBGE
  • SGH
    SGH Posts: 28,791
    For anyone that don’t know their meat grades, that is prime grade anus right there. Remember it and seek it out. It is worth the extra effort. 

Legume said:

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• littlerascal56
    Legume said:

help me.

This is what I have been saying....you guys are Nola Puppets, and don’t even know it!

Nola is holding you in a basement somewhere, and you can’t speak for yourself. And he made you write this?  So he is not controlling you? WTF?
    @Legume....you need to re-read your post and see how it sounds...not good!
  • Legume said:

help me.

@Legume....you need to re-read your post and see how it sounds...not good!
    Nola told me to say that legumes post was awesome. So...legumes post was awesome. 
    Keepin' It Weird in The ATX FBTX
  • 5 years, 15 posts, no cooks. 
    Keepin' It Weird in The ATX FBTX
  • SGH
    5 years, 15 posts, no cooks. 
    What’s your point  ;)

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• littlerascal56
    edited June 2020
    Cen-Tex you are another Nola sheeple. I posted at least 50 cook pics in the last 5 years, but on others posts.  I never start a new post for my cooks, as that’s so “Facebook”. You need to go thru all my comments to see my wonderful, delicious cooks. You think you know me by my profile, but you don’t have a clue.  I have sold a lot of my table builds to forum members in the past 5 years (at no profit), so don’t get on your high horse and judge me. I have brought a LOT to this forum since 2015, and have sent members parts and accessories at no charge in the past.  Don’t be a NOLA sheeple...people will think less of you.

• SGH
    Fellows I feel kind of stupid. I honestly thought the complaint was that Nola and John was “running” the forum. Now I see that it says “ruining” the forum. Now all of this nonsense makes perfect sense. 
    And for the record, as a proud card carrying FART member, they are definitely ruining the forum. It’s not even debatable.  

Status- Standing by.