Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT - Grievance Thread

Comments

• Dobie
    Dobie Posts: 3,354
    Eoin said:
    Emphasis on that last part
    Too much hate around. Once you in the US lance that puss filled boil, the world will be a better place.
    What’s that look like, Brexit? 
    Jacksonville FL
  • nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    Dobie said:
    Eoin said:
    Too much hate around. Once you in the US lance that puss filled boil, the world will be a better place.
    The boil looks kind of in between the colors yellow and red.
    caliking said:
    caliking said:
    ColtsFan said:
    caliking said:
    ColtsFan said:
    I'm tired of you aszholes flagging me because I put ketchup on hotdogs. Enough is enough! And I can't call you out because you hide behind your little flags
    I flagged you for the incorrect "no symbol".

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/No_symbol#:~:text=The%20general%20prohibition%20sign%20(official,bottom%20right)%2C%20completely%20enclosing%20a

My symbol, my rules
    Banning farts is probably a bad move in your line of work

I correctly "no symboled" my no symbol :)
    Better out, than in, I say :)
    I’ve read that 16 farts a day is considered healthy.  Any truth in that?
     Technically, it's a matter of volume/day. But there's considerable variance. 

It usually goes down like "do you think you fart a lot?" , and then we go from there :)

Is there such thing as "Diarrhea of the mouth"?  Because my 10th grade computer science teacher said I had it.
    Ask caliking.
    Philly - Kansas City - Houston - Cincinnati - Dallas - Houston - Memphis - Austin - Chicago - Austin

Large BGE. OONI 16, TOTO Washlet S550e (Now with enhanced Motherly Hugs!)

"If I wanted my balls washed, I'd go to the golf course!"
    Dennis - Austin,TX
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Ozzie_Isaac Posts: 18,945
    edited June 2020
    So I skipped a lot of reading because I have been drinking caipirinhas, and maybe this has been answered, but do those UK laws a9ply to @Eoin because you know he is in the former empire 9f the worldz land?
    A bison’s level of aggressiveness, both physical and passive, is legendary. - NPS
  • Eoin
    Eoin Posts: 4,304
    So I skipped a lot of reading because I have been drinking caipirinhas, and maybe this has been answered, but do those UK laws a9ply to @Eoin because you know he is in the former empire 9f the worldz land?
    You b*$@#!%s had to go and ruin our empire with your independence BS, didn't you.
  • Eoin
    Eoin Posts: 4,304
    Dobie said:
    Eoin said:
    Comparing transatlantic idiocy, you'd struggle to get a fag paper between the UK and the US at the moment.
  • YukonRon
    YukonRon Posts: 16,984
    My law degree tells me he is safe.

However, with our present situation in The USA, the idea of any law pertaining to the first, is no longer a guarantee.

Covid 19 virus comes knocking the dim reaper does nothing, criticize him on twitter, he issues a presidential decree against negative comments on teitter within 2 days.

The last president that tried to limit free speech was Nixon, and that did not end well.

But with our republican controlled senate which has allowed this moron to remain in office, chances are they will continue to allow the dim reaper to continue using the constitution for toilet paper.

@Eoin light it up my friend.
    "Knowledge is Good" - Emil Faber

XL and MM
    Louisville, Kentucky
  • YukonRon
    YukonRon Posts: 16,984
    Jusr one more thing:
    https://www.nytimes.com/2020/06/26/us/politics/russia-afghanistan-bounties.html#commentsContainer

Hard to imagine, anyone with any time in the service would be happy about this.
    "Knowledge is Good" - Emil Faber

XL and MM
    Louisville, Kentucky
  • thetrim
    thetrim Posts: 11,352
    Posting for @SGH.  To him, this is similar to posting the famous Farah in a red swimsuit or Heather Thomas in her pink bikini posters.  Enjoy, my friend. 

=======================================
    XL 6/06, Mini 6/12, L 10/12, Mini #2 12/14 MiniMax 3/16 Large #2 11/20 Legacy from my FIL - RIP
    Tampa Bay, FL
    EIB 6 Oct 95
  • Legume
    Legume Posts: 14,602
    thetrim said:
    Posting for @SGH.  To him, this is similar to posting the famous Farah in a red swimsuit or Heather Thomas in her pink bikini posters.  Enjoy, my friend. 

I have a grievance.  I don’t think @thetrim knows that’s the mouth.
  • JohnInCarolina
    JohnInCarolina Posts: 30,869
    Legume said:
    thetrim said:

"I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • thetrim
    thetrim Posts: 11,352
    If you say so.  I’ll leave final judgement to @SGH
    =======================================
    XL 6/06, Mini 6/12, L 10/12, Mini #2 12/14 MiniMax 3/16 Large #2 11/20 Legacy from my FIL - RIP
    Tampa Bay, FL
    EIB 6 Oct 95
  • SGH
    SGH Posts: 28,791
    edited June 2020
    Legume said:
    thetrim said:

Sometimes its the thought that counts the most. This is certainly one of those times  :D

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• JohnInCarolina
    JohnInCarolina Posts: 30,869
    In fairness to @thetrim, he has been confusing his own mouth and anus for years now.
    "I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • Legume
    Legume Posts: 14,602
    In fairness to @thetrim, he has been confusing his own mouth and anus for years now.

• ColtsFan
    ColtsFan Posts: 6,310
    So @thetrim likes going asz to mouth? 
    You NEVER go asz to mouth!
    ~ John - https://www.instagram.com/hoosier_egger
    XL BGE, LG BGE, KJ Jr, PK Original, Ardore Pizza Oven, King Disc 
    Bloomington, IN - Hoo Hoo Hoo Hoosiers!

• caliking
    caliking Posts: 18,727
    dmchicago said:
    caliking said:
    caliking said:
    ColtsFan said:
    caliking said:
    ColtsFan said:
    I'm tired of you aszholes flagging me because I put ketchup on hotdogs. Enough is enough! And I can't call you out because you hide behind your little flags
    I flagged you for the incorrect "no symbol".

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/No_symbol#:~:text=The%20general%20prohibition%20sign%20(official,bottom%20right)%2C%20completely%20enclosing%20a

My symbol, my rules
    Banning farts is probably a bad move in your line of work

I correctly "no symboled" my no symbol :)
    Better out, than in, I say :)
    I’ve read that 16 farts a day is considered healthy.  Any truth in that?
     Technically, it's a matter of volume/day. But there's considerable variance. 

It usually goes down like "do you think you fart a lot?" , and then we go from there :)

Is there such thing as "Diarrhea of the mouth"?  Because my 10th grade computer science teacher said I had it.
    Ask caliking.
    Its a thing. I know many administrators with this affliction. 

#1 LBGE December 2012 • #2 SBGE February  2013 • #3 Mini May 2013
    A happy BGE family in Houston, TX.
  • Yno
    Yno Posts: 529

Much worse when combined with constipation of the brain.

XL BGE in San Jose, CA. Also a Pit Barrel Cooker, a Cal Flame P4 gasser, and lots of toys including the first ever Flame Boss 300 in the wild. And a new Flame Boss 500.
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    I am most impressed.  This thread has almost made it to Sunday.  I liken it to a honey trap.
    A bison’s level of aggressiveness, both physical and passive, is legendary. - NPS
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    One cool vanilla glitch, is flags from nuked threads stay.  They can never ever ever be unflagged if thread gets nuked.  Your post count goes down, but not your flags.
  • littlerascal56
    littlerascal56 Posts: 2,104
    Man that gets me pumped...exciting facts to know that will make a difference in my life going forward!!!!
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Man that gets me pumped...exciting facts to know that will make a difference in my life going forward!!!!
    Awesome!!  Glad I could help :dog: My favorite thing is helping my fellow egg heads!
  • littlerascal56
    Just makes me laugh thinking about Lit and Littlerascal56 and probably a couple other guys PM-ing each other discussing how to throw "the guys ruining the forum" off by "contacting the head of BGE CORPORATION and AUTHORITIES" or whatever because I'm breaking (UK) laws that incite people that have sticks up their butts.  Or something.  I've sold a lot of eggs for them, and frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn. 

I like the people here and it's kind of pointless to throw someone off unless they've gone completely off the reservation because they'll just get back on with a new account and double down on the trolling and hate.
    Yea you can get back on with a new account, but your post count starts at 0000.  That would definitely hurt your “self esteem” and devalue your posts!  You would be a “nobody”, starting from square one.  Basically a newbie on the forum.
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Just makes me laugh thinking about Lit and Littlerascal56 and probably a couple other guys PM-ing each other discussing how to throw "the guys ruining the forum" off by "contacting the head of BGE CORPORATION and AUTHORITIES" or whatever because I'm breaking (UK) laws that incite people that have sticks up their butts.  Or something.  I've sold a lot of eggs for them, and frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn. 

I like the people here and it's kind of pointless to throw someone off unless they've gone completely off the reservation because they'll just get back on with a new account and double down on the trolling and hate.
    Yea you can get back on with a new account, but your post count starts at 0000.  That would definitely hurt your “self esteem” and devalue your posts!  You would be a “nobody”, starting from square one.  Basically a newbie on the forum.
    Hey now, you are being mighty unfriendly there.  Not sure what got you all fired up, but that really isn't necessary to attack a fellow egghead.
  • caliking
    caliking Posts: 18,727

Just trying to make sure I understand this correctly- 
    if for some reason, my post count on an internet bbq forum should reset to zero, I should be devastated?

#1 LBGE December 2012 • #2 SBGE February  2013 • #3 Mini May 2013
    A happy BGE family in Houston, TX.
  • littlerascal56
    edited June 2020
    Ozzie....not being unfriendly at all.  Just responding to Carey’s snide remark that he could always start a new account (after being expelled) at will. And multiple troll accounts, which we all know he has.  He’s an expert at this forum, and manipulates most of the new naive members.
  • littlerascal56
    caliking said:

Just trying to make sure I understand this correctly- 
    if for some reason, my post count on an internet bbq forum should reset to zero, I should be devastated?
    Dude...if you had 33000+ posts, yes you may be devastated! Some people place a lot of importance on stuff like that... it’s their life’
  • TTC
    TTC Posts: 1,035
    Ozzie....not being unfriendly at all.  Just responding to Carey’s snide remark that he could always start a new account (after being expelled) at will. And multiple troll accounts, which we all know he has.  He’s an expert at this forum, and manipulates most of the new naive members.
    Huh? What an insult to my intelligence. We are not all lemmings 
    XL BGE, Blackstone, Roccbox, Weber Gasser, Brown Water, Cigars --  Gallatin, TN

2001 Mastercraft Maristar 230 VRS

Ikon pass 

Colorado in the winter and the Lake in the Summer