Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT - What are you doing right now?

Options

Comments

• JohnInCarolina
    JohnInCarolina Posts: 30,980
    Options
    U_tarded said:
    Applying for Global Entry.
    One of the best things I did, pretty easy process sometimes the appointments for interviews get booked out.  Time saved in customs and tsa lines is worth it. 
    Yes, I’ve heard nothing but good things.  I’ve had PreCheck for years and can’t imagine going without it.  I have a bunch of international travel coming up over the next couple of years and my PreCheck is about to expire, so it only made sense to do this.  I’m just shocked by how little they charge for it.
    "I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • fishlessman
    fishlessman Posts: 32,776
    Options
    town was just listed with critical levels of the eee virus, hopefully the cold weather comes sooner than later
    fukahwee maine

you can lead a fish to water but you can not make him drink it
  • Hook_emHornsfan_74
    Options
    U_tarded said:
    Applying for Global Entry.
    One of the best things I did, pretty easy process sometimes the appointments for interviews get booked out.  Time saved in customs and tsa lines is worth it. 
    Yes, I’ve heard nothing but good things.  I’ve had PreCheck for years and can’t imagine going without it.  I have a bunch of international travel coming up over the next couple of years and my PreCheck is about to expire, so it only made sense to do this.  I’m just shocked by how little they charge for it.
    We go to Mexico 4-5 times a year.  It has made it so easy.  I will never not have it.  Best $100 I have ever spent.
    Midland, TX XLBGE
  • Botch
    Botch Posts: 15,491
    Options
    bucky925 said:
    Every time I checked on something I swear my glass magically refilled it’s self.  
    A perfect party!
    Incredible spread, Bucky!  

Tin soldiers and Johnson's coming...

• thetrim
    thetrim Posts: 11,357
    Options
    thetrim said:
    0 for 5 on trying to get a Popeye’s Chicken Sandwich. FML
    Referencing the Po Boy? I was pissed off a couple months about this. Just ain’t right.
    I was talking about trying to track down the Chicken Sandwich. 

Had some trouble tracking it down, and I am personally disgusted with myself to admit I stopped by nine spots before I had a chance to enjoy.

It is very good.  Not wait in a super long line good or visit 9 different places good, but I'd rate it higher than any other Chicken sandwich out there.

=======================================
    XL 6/06, Mini 6/12, L 10/12, Mini #2 12/14 MiniMax 3/16 Large #2 11/20 Legacy from my FIL - RIP
    Tampa Bay, FL
    EIB 6 Oct 95
  • JohnInCarolina
    Options
    thetrim said:
    thetrim said:
    0 for 5 on trying to get a Popeye’s Chicken Sandwich. FML
    Referencing the Po Boy? I was pissed off a couple months about this. Just ain’t right.
    I was talking about trying to track down the Chicken Sandwich. 

Had some trouble tracking it down, and I am personally disgusted with myself to admit I stopped by nine spots before I had a chance to enjoy.

It is very good.  Not wait in a super long line good or visit 9 different places good, but I'd rate it higher than any other Chicken sandwich out there.

Next time just fly through the Atlanta airport =)
  • Lit
    Lit Posts: 9,053
    Options
    Grabbed a new camera for wifeys birthday tomorrow. She’s been using an old rebel and it was time to upgrade. The nano lens is pretty cool with a powered zoom option for smooth video. 
  • northGAcock
    northGAcock Posts: 15,164
    Options
    Trying to figure out why I am the only one on my street with these in their yard? Must be a fungus among us.

....and these......

Ellijay GA with a Medium & MiniMax

Well, I married me a wife, she's been trouble all my life,
    Run me out in the cold rain and snow
  • ColtsFan
    ColtsFan Posts: 6,349
    Options
    Trying to figure out why I am the only one on my street with these in their yard? Must be a fungus among us.

....and these......

I'm no expert but I would get those around a stump I had ground years ago. The circular fairy ring makes me think that's the case here.
    ~ John - https://www.instagram.com/hoosier_egger
    XL BGE, LG BGE, KJ Jr, PK Original, Ardore Pizza Oven, King Disc 
    Bloomington, IN - Hoo Hoo Hoo Hoosiers!

• JohnInCarolina
    Options
    Writing an interim project report for the Army Research Office.  This is for the project we have studying the fragmentation behavior of transparent polymers.
  • Legume
    Legume Posts: 14,627
    Options
    Writing an interim project report for the Army Research Office.  This is for the project we have studying the fragmentation behavior of transparent polymers.
    Like Wonder Woman’s plane?
  • lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 32,399
    Options
    @JohnInCarolina - you know you have free reign with your writings as no one in the Army will have a clue what you send them.  B)
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • JohnInCarolina
    Options
    Legume said:
    Like Wonder Woman’s plane?
    Shhhh!!!!
  • JohnInCarolina
    Options
    lousubcap said:
    @JohnInCarolina - you know you have free reign with your writings as no one in the Army will have a clue what you send them.  B)
    Military intelligence is in fact an oxymoron.
  • lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 32,399
    Options
    lousubcap said:
    Military intelligence is in fact an oxymoron.
    Army fully qualifies...
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • JohnInCarolina
    Options
    kl8ton said:

Sunset tonight
    Oh damn
  • thetrim
    thetrim Posts: 11,357
    edited August 2019
    Options
    Call me if you need a translator.   I heard the Navy is commissioning a study on the Fragmentation of your bunk mates sphichter muscle in a hot bunk environment”.  Maybe you can work in that with some help from @CTMike  and @lousubcap
    =======================================
    XL 6/06, Mini 6/12, L 10/12, Mini #2 12/14 MiniMax 3/16 Large #2 11/20 Legacy from my FIL - RIP
    Tampa Bay, FL
    EIB 6 Oct 95
  • Botch
    Botch Posts: 15,491
    Options
    Relaxin' on the back porch.  Mowed the yard when I got home (even though it was still a bit hot, upper nineties today), Had some frozen grapes, then some cold beer, got the waterfall and firepit going, and had a sunset almost as good as @kl8ton's...

Tin soldiers and Johnson's coming...

• kl8ton
    kl8ton Posts: 5,429
    Options
    Possibly the best sunset I've seen in years! It was a great last night at the beach camping.  
    Large, Medium, MiniMax, & 22, and 36" Blackstone
    Grand Rapids MI
  • JohnInCarolina
    Options
    kl8ton said:
    Possibly the best sunset I've seen in years! It was a great last night at the beach camping.  
    Indeed.  Which beach?
  • kl8ton
    kl8ton Posts: 5,429
    Options
    kl8ton said:
    Indeed.  Which beach?
    Holland State Park in Holland Michigan. 
    Large, Medium, MiniMax, & 22, and 36" Blackstone
    Grand Rapids MI
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Ozzie_Isaac Posts: 19,119
    Options
    kl8ton said:

Sunset tonight
    I wish there was a Wow button.
    They don’t want a population of citizens capable of critical thinking. They don’t want well informed, well educated people capable of critical thinking. They’re not interested in that. That doesn’t help them. That's against their interests. - George Carlin