Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT - What are you doing right now?

Comments

• DoubleEgger
    DoubleEgger Posts: 17,125
    Good times... 

• Good times... 

Living up here in the sticks, I preregistered and walk in and out in 10 min.  Good luck!
  • DoubleEgger
    edited November 2018
    Good times... 

Living up here in the sticks, I preregistered and walk in and out in 10 min.  Good luck!
    There are more sticks where I live than your place. Around here we have to mow our own grass. 
  • I cut my grass once this year.  
  • frazzdaddy
    frazzdaddy Posts: 2,617
    Good times... 

There are more sticks where I live than your place. Around here we have to mow our own grass. 
    Got my renewal in Jan. Made it a Real ID appt. as well. Dreading the expected waits
    Xl bge ,LG bge, two 4' crusher cone fire pits. Weber Genisis gasser and 
    Two rusty Weber kettles. 

Two Rivers Farm
    Moncure N.C.
  • DoubleEgger
    edited November 2018
    It moved pretty quickly. Didn’t wait for more than 10-15 minutes. Guy behind the counter was wearing a 1999 Black Crowes concert t shirt. My kinda dude. 
  • fishlessman
    fishlessman Posts: 32,665
    this thread is working funny,  click on the link and the last post is sunvolts turkey dinner and the last page is 1401. click on 1401 and the rest of that pages posts show up plus page 1402. i swear i didnt go near that new potshop today =)
    fukahwee maine

you can lead a fish to water but you can not make him drink it
  • WeberWho
    WeberWho Posts: 11,008
    this thread is working funny,  click on the link and the last post is sunvolts turkey dinner and the last page is 1401. click on 1401 and the rest of that pages posts show up plus page 1402. i swear i didnt go near that new potshop today =)
    I noticed that yesterday as well
    "The pig is an amazing animal. You feed a pig an apple and it makes bacon. Let's see Michael Phelps do that" - Jim Gaffigan

Minnesota
  • GATraveller
    GATraveller Posts: 8,207

"Social media gives legions of idiots the right to speak when they once only spoke at a bar after a glass of wine, without harming the community [...] but now they have the same right to speak as a Nobel Prize winner. It's the invasion of the idiots."

-Umberto Eco

2 Large
    Peachtree Corners, GA
  • TN_Egger
    TN_Egger Posts: 1,120
    Damn.  I go away for a month and come back to 1200 unread what-are-you-doing-right-now messages...  I'm going to be up all night with this s#@*
    Signal Mountain, TN
  • WeberWho
    WeberWho Posts: 11,008
    TN_Egger said:
    Damn.  I go away for a month and come back to 1200 unread what-are-you-doing-right-now messages...  I'm going to be up all night with this s#@*
    You should have posted us a Peace Out thread. Especially if you knew you were going to be gone a month. 
    "The pig is an amazing animal. You feed a pig an apple and it makes bacon. Let's see Michael Phelps do that" - Jim Gaffigan

Minnesota
  • SGH
    SGH Posts: 28,791
    SonVolt said:
    Trial run...

Looks more like a home run than a trial run to me. Awesome job👍

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• YEMTrey
    YEMTrey Posts: 6,829
    Watching Duke vs Auburn.  Very entertaining game.
    Steve 
    XL, Mini Max, and a 22" Blackstone in Cincinnati, Ohio

• bucky925
    bucky925 Posts: 2,029
    YEMTrey said:
    Watching Duke vs Auburn.  Very entertaining game.
    Auburn is a very very good team.  It's just dook is better.  :angry:

Be careful when following the masses. Sometimes the M is silent.

• Wondering how many more people are going to create a spatchcock turkey question thread without reading through the other 12 on page 1 of the forum.

Rockwall, Tx    LBGE, Minimax, 22" Blackstone, Pizza Party Bollore. Cast Iron Hoarder.

• thetrim
    thetrim Posts: 11,352
    Botch said:
    Several of you have sung the praises of Honey-Baked Hams, so tonight I stopped in with a $3 coupon after work. I SO hope the cute, young lady was on her first day, heck her first 10 minutes, of her first job. She scanned my purchase, and I held two $20's in one hand and change in the other.

Her: That'll be $31.81, please.
    Me: (handing her two twenties) Hang on, I have $0.81.
    Her: Oh, you're fine, you have two twenties.
    Me: Yeah, but I can give you eighty-one cents....
    Her: You're fine, these two twenties cover it.
    Me: Uhhh..
    The clerk next to her started to say something, but retreated.

Somewhere, in the distance, a dog barked. 
    Then, THEN, my clerk gives me eight dollar bills, a dime, and NINE pennies! And there were nickels in the drawer!!!!
    Maybe kids these days pay for everything with their phone, and can't make change, I dunno. I have something odd to be thankful for, this year.
    Oof-dah.  
    Sounds like a deleted scene from "No Country for Old Men"
    =======================================
    XL 6/06, Mini 6/12, L 10/12, Mini #2 12/14 MiniMax 3/16 Large #2 11/20 Legacy from my FIL - RIP
    Tampa Bay, FL
    EIB 6 Oct 95
  • thetrim
    thetrim Posts: 11,352
    edited November 2018
    Did @bgebrent peace out?

@WeberWho you will sleep well tonight knowing you tried to help someone, they have to live with who they are 
    @Bgebrent got real quiet after that UK-Duke game.  I wonder if @JohnInCarolina will ever see that Woodford Reserve.
    =======================================
    XL 6/06, Mini 6/12, L 10/12, Mini #2 12/14 MiniMax 3/16 Large #2 11/20 Legacy from my FIL - RIP
    Tampa Bay, FL
    EIB 6 Oct 95
  • GATraveller
    GATraveller Posts: 8,207
    Wondering how many more people are going to create a spatchcock turkey question thread without reading through the other 12 on page 1 of the forum.
    Welcome to Thanksgiving on the forum.   :)

"Social media gives legions of idiots the right to speak when they once only spoke at a bar after a glass of wine, without harming the community [...] but now they have the same right to speak as a Nobel Prize winner. It's the invasion of the idiots."

-Umberto Eco

2 Large
    Peachtree Corners, GA
  • DoubleEgger
    Wondering how many more people are going to create a spatchcock turkey question thread without reading through the other 12 on page 1 of the forum.
    Welcome to Thanksgiving on the forum.   :)
    May be time to peace out for a few days. 
  • lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 32,168
    A rehearsal for the roast beef run around Xmas.  At least it's new members.  Good that they are participating. 
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • DoubleEgger
    lousubcap said:
    A rehearsal for the roast beef run around Xmas.  At least it's new members.  Good that they are participating. 
    Lol. Agreed. Sadly most never show back up after the Holiday 
  • JRWhitee
    JRWhitee Posts: 5,678
    thetrim said:
    Did @bgebrent peace out?

@WeberWho you will sleep well tonight knowing you tried to help someone, they have to live with who they are 
    @Bgebrent got real quiet after that UK-Duke game.  I wonder if @j@JohnInCarolina will ever see that Woodford Reserve.
    I don't think there is any doubt about that, one thing about @bgebrent he is a man of his word. 

Johns Creek, Georgia
  • frazzdaddy
    frazzdaddy Posts: 2,617
    Greetings from the city of brotherly love. Dinner at Maggino`s tonight.
    Xl bge ,LG bge, two 4' crusher cone fire pits. Weber Genisis gasser and 
    Two rusty Weber kettles. 

Two Rivers Farm
    Moncure N.C.
  • Jeremiah said:
    Drinking, and will be for the next four days. Wooohoooooo
    That’s some good brew. 
  • I was at a hop growing class put on by Ohio State.  They said Bells brewing could use every hop grown east of the Mississippi in two weeks.
    South of Columbus, Ohio.

• northGAcock
    northGAcock Posts: 15,164
    After four days with this guy, we couldn't be happier with bringing him home. On night 1 with him, I came home from working a Swing shift. When I walked into our bedroom, he jumped on the bed and growled at me, just until he realized it was me. I truly believe that he was already protecting the wife.  
    Today he went to the park and ran my little one ragged. He is the bestest of boys. 
    #Friendship
    Ellijay GA with a Medium & MiniMax

Well, I married me a wife, she's been trouble all my life,
    Run me out in the cold rain and snow