Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT - What are you doing right now?

Options

Comments

• lkapigian
    lkapigian Posts: 10,776
    edited November 2018
    Options
    Watching Spinal Tap
    Visalia, Ca @lkapigian
  • Killit_and_Grillit
    Options
    thetrim said:

@Killit_and_Grillit is t that suppossed to be done w a dirty fork?
    From now on no plates. Just food on forks

"Brought to you by bourbon, bacon, and a series of questionable life decisions."

South of Nashville, TN

• alaskanassasin
    Options
    FTC. That was a 18lb brisket pre trimmed done in 11.5 hours. 
    South of Columbus, Ohio.

• Legume
    Legume Posts: 14,628
    Options
    Softball and kolaches?
  • DoubleEgger
    DoubleEgger Posts: 17,206
    Options
    What's more American than softball and empanadas? 

Fried chicken and anything...
  • WeberWho
    WeberWho Posts: 11,035
    Options
    What's more American than softball and empanadas? If you have to get up this early you might as well eat good food. I love our team! 

Do teams play year round down south? I'd be all over that as a kid. Even as an adult. I haven't missed a season of baseball now softball since kindergarten. We get all that white stuff between seasons though. 
    "The pig is an amazing animal. You feed a pig an apple and it makes bacon. Let's see Michael Phelps do that" - Jim Gaffigan

Minnesota
  • GATraveller
    GATraveller Posts: 8,207
    Options
    Legume said:
    Softball and kolaches?
    Admittedly, I had to look that one up. Sounds delicious and would go well with softball IMO.  =)

"Social media gives legions of idiots the right to speak when they once only spoke at a bar after a glass of wine, without harming the community [...] but now they have the same right to speak as a Nobel Prize winner. It's the invasion of the idiots."

-Umberto Eco

2 Large
    Peachtree Corners, GA
  • GATraveller
    Options
    WeberWho said:
    What's more American than softball and empanadas? If you have to get up this early you might as well eat good food. I love our team! 

Do teams play year round down south? I'd be all over that as a kid. Even as an adult. I haven't missed a season of baseball now softball since kindergarten. We get all that white stuff between seasons though. 
    Pretty much year round. This is our last tournament for fall season. They'll take a couple weeks off now then 3 weeks around Christmas to New Year and most of August. Both girls love it so I'll facilitate all day long. May pay off in the future.....who knows? 

"Social media gives legions of idiots the right to speak when they once only spoke at a bar after a glass of wine, without harming the community [...] but now they have the same right to speak as a Nobel Prize winner. It's the invasion of the idiots."

-Umberto Eco

2 Large
    Peachtree Corners, GA
  • ColtsFan
    ColtsFan Posts: 6,353
    Options
    Making pizza dough 

~ John - https://www.instagram.com/hoosier_egger
    XL BGE, LG BGE, KJ Jr, PK Original, Ardore Pizza Oven, King Disc 
    Bloomington, IN - Hoo Hoo Hoo Hoosiers!

• northGAcock
    northGAcock Posts: 15,164
    Options
    Go Citadel...beat Bama!
    Ellijay GA with a Medium & MiniMax

Well, I married me a wife, she's been trouble all my life,
    Run me out in the cold rain and snow
  • DoubleEgger
    Options
    Go Citadel...beat Bama!

• northGAcock
    northGAcock Posts: 15,164
    Options
    Go Citadel...beat Bama!

Too bad they play two halves.
    Ellijay GA with a Medium & MiniMax

Well, I married me a wife, she's been trouble all my life,
    Run me out in the cold rain and snow
  • milesvdustin
    Options
    Yeah, that game looks over for the citadel. Bama QB just set the record for single season TDs 

2 LBGE, Blackstone 36, Jumbo Joe

Egging in Southern Illinois (Marion)

• Legume
    Options
    Ohio state - Maryland is nuts
  • GATraveller
    Options
    Dyal_SC said:
    Just finished the first turkey of the season. 

Beautiful bird right there. 

I'm taking a break from softball...... 

-Umberto Eco

2 Large
    Peachtree Corners, GA
  • bucky925
    bucky925 Posts: 2,029
    Options

Be careful when following the masses. Sometimes the M is silent.

• DoubleEgger
    Options
    WeberWho said:
    My wife surprised with a trip to a BBQ joint that had a buffet. Never heard of such a thing. Meats were smoked over white oak. 

You need to head South more often. 
  • WeberWho
    WeberWho Posts: 11,035
    Options
    WeberWho said:
    My wife surprised with a trip to a BBQ joint that had a buffet. Never heard of such a thing. Meats were smoked over white oak. 

You need to head South more often. 
    Needle in a haystack up here for BBQ and using the word "BBQ" very loosely. I did enjoy the stick flavor. Buffet is nonexistent. Well except this place. I can tell you where the closest fish fry is though. ;)
    "The pig is an amazing animal. You feed a pig an apple and it makes bacon. Let's see Michael Phelps do that" - Jim Gaffigan

Minnesota
  • Botch
    Botch Posts: 15,496
    Options
    Watching the OK/KS game.  The Sooners have some incredible runners, including their QB.  

Tin soldiers and Johnson's coming...

• bucky925
    bucky925 Posts: 2,029
    edited November 2018
    Options
    UCF vs cincy is very entertaining also. 

Be careful when following the masses. Sometimes the M is silent.

• Legume
    Options
    The color on that turkey!