Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Why Blake’s Peace Out Matters

Options

Comments

• The Cen-Tex Smoker
    Options
    Every time I’ve hung out with you lefty commie  basterds I’ve had a great time!
    We know how to party. 
    Keepin' It Weird in The ATX FBTX
  • YukonRon
    YukonRon Posts: 16,989
    Options
    We know how to party. 
    Heck, he has been the poster child of how to put the P in Party.
    "Knowledge is Good" - Emil Faber

XL and MM
    Louisville, Kentucky
  • theyolksonyou
    Options
    YukonRon said:
    We know how to party. 
    Or the E in Embarrassment 
  • bgebrent
    bgebrent Posts: 19,636
    Options
    YukonRon said:
    We know how to party. 
    Or the e in imbibing. 😆
    Sandy Springs & Dawsonville Ga
  • theyolksonyou
    Options
    The err in bourbon 
  • northGAcock
    northGAcock Posts: 15,164
    Options
    YukonRon said:
    We know how to party. 
    ...or B in Bitter.
    Ellijay GA with a Medium & MiniMax

Well, I married me a wife, she's been trouble all my life,
    Run me out in the cold rain and snow
  • thetrim
    thetrim Posts: 11,357
    Options
    The Pet In Petting Zoo
    =======================================
    XL 6/06, Mini 6/12, L 10/12, Mini #2 12/14 MiniMax 3/16 Large #2 11/20 Legacy from my FIL - RIP
    Tampa Bay, FL
    EIB 6 Oct 95
  • lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 32,385
    Options
    Kansas easily handled Michigan State last night???
    Of course, after that Duke high-lights reel in the following game I could see the mailing in from a commentator.  =)
    Could she spell basketball?
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • theyolksonyou
    Options
    thetrim said:
    The Pet In Petting Zoo
    Err, that’s @bgebrent
  • theyolksonyou
    Options
  • mlc2013
    mlc2013 Posts: 988
    Options
    thetrim gramar, math, spelling, hell all of it is not my strong suit. My education was definitely a waste of time. I never payed any attention at school, I went just to play football and try and pick up girls try being the key word!!
    Long Island NY    
    1 XL BGE 12/17, 1 LG BGE 3/18, 1 MM BGE 3/18
  • JohnInCarolina
    Options
    mlc2013 said:
    thetrim gramar, math, spelling, hell all of it is not my strong suit. My education was definitely a waste of time. I never payed any attention at school, I went just to play football and try and pick up girls try being the key word!!

"I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • theyolksonyou
    Options
    mlc2013 said:

Know thy self
  • mlc2013
    Options
    so thats what they mean by run on sentence?

Long Island NY    
  • bgebrent
    bgebrent Posts: 19,636
    Options
    mlc2013 said:

Yes. 
    Sandy Springs & Dawsonville Ga
  • theyolksonyou
    Options
    mlc2013 said:

Yes it is or at least that’s what I remember but what do I know I went to an engineering school. 
  • lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 32,385
    Options
    Nothing to do with prison deals??  Learn something new dang near every day here  =)
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • Possumtrot
    Options
    Michael - come down to Butt Blast and you’ll discover more things that run on than you ever thought possible   Bourbon slushies and pizza included. 
    Near Music City in the Boro
    LBGE, Joe,Jr
    Free is better than cheap
    If it's worth telling, it's worth exaggerating

• thetrim
    thetrim Posts: 11,357
    Options
    I had asparagus for dinner, and now my wee wee smells funny.  
    =======================================
    XL 6/06, Mini 6/12, L 10/12, Mini #2 12/14 MiniMax 3/16 Large #2 11/20 Legacy from my FIL - RIP
    Tampa Bay, FL
    EIB 6 Oct 95
  • mlc2013
    Options
    theyolksonyou my father liked to call my education FREE. As in I worked for him for free, until I moved out of his house. He said that would be the only education I would ever need. I think he might have been wrong, but was to afraid to tell him that.
    Long Island NY    
  • mlc2013
    Options
    Henry,
    I wish I could, unfortunately BB is the week before Easter (if I remember correctly) and Im just to busy at my nursery garden center that time of year. Hopefully one of these events will not be in the month of May or October or December or Vday or palm sunday or easter week. Im pretty much always avail except those 3 months and those 3 weeks.
    Long Island NY    
  • The Cen-Tex Smoker
    Options
    Legume said:
    CtTOPGUN said:
     I am a member of a few forum groups. I prefer forums over Facebook. To me, a member for only a few years, I think this place is fairly tame compared to some I frequent. The OT banter can be intriguing at times. We are certainly more than what we cook. I like that the forum acts as a full community. If I only want to read cooking threads it is pretty easy to do so. But I think I would miss out on the unique characters that are members. Although I don't get invalved in any mud slinging online, it does not scare or offend me. Count me in and staying around.

The OT banter is not intriguing; it's a pointless, distracting pain in the ass.  Don't know Blake, don't know his reasons for bolting.  I joined because this forum was recommended, but it's an infuriating mishmash of useless OT crap on many days.  If you want OT, then go to the shaving forum or the What Are You Doing Right Now forum.  But quit cluttering this one up with irrelevant b.s.  I haven't split yet, but this forum's relevance to my green kamado smoker is far, far less than I would like.  
    Maybe you should post more cooks.  You can’t be pissed that others aren’t delivering up the free content you feel you were promised or deserve.  Create it yourself.  
    It is a free forum, right?  So I'm unmoved by guilt about benefitting for free.  I don't have much experience, and busier than hell, so can't post that much.  But I read, read, read.  I doubt seriously the Big Green mothership created this forum to discuss shaving or whatever the hell you're drinking right now, which unless it's pictured next to your last butt blast, is irrelevant.  My point: I did not envision this as a general interest forum -- mid-term elections, latest cancer mortality rates, skydiving tips, or music preferences -- but a forum for folks to discuss cooking on a Big Green Egg.  Anything else, unless cooking-related, belongs somewhere else.  That b.s. utterly devalues this forum.
    My only question is: if this forum sucks so badly, why are you still here?
    For a guy who is "busier than hell" he sure spends a lot of time reading $hit he hates. I haven't been on half the threads he's bitching about in years and I practically live on here. 

Pro Tip- If you don't want to read it, don't click on it. 

Pro tip 2- Don't hang out places you don't enjoy. The internet is big- There is an a$$ for every seat. Find your seat and enjoy. 

• The Cen-Tex Smoker
    Options
    ha! I just got caught up on all the comments. Funny stuff. 
  • Wooderson
    Options
    I roll my turds in to little balls and eat crayons 
  • Foghorn
    Foghorn Posts: 9,844
    Options
    Wooderson said:
    I roll my turds in to little balls and eat crayons 
    You're definitely in the right place.

XXL BGE, Karebecue, Klose BYC, Chargiller Akorn Kamado, Weber Smokey Mountain, Grand Turbo gasser, Weber Smoky Joe, and the wheelbarrow that my grandfather used to cook steaks from his cattle

San Antonio, TX