Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Why Blake’s Peace Out Matters

Options
1234568»

Comments

• SandyHookEgger
    Options
    SGH said:
    Lit said:
    You people are horrible chasing all these great contributors away. We really need to change the focus here. So I know a lot of you use double edge razors on your face but are they safe for my nuts?
    Absolutely. Lather them up with a good tallow soap and get after it =)
     Got a vasectomy when I was in in the US Navy. It was free of course but you had requirements. The first requirement was to shave my own nuts just prior to arrival. Being on the ship there was no real privacy so I just had to lather and get er done. 
     Used a fine Blue Star Single Edge blade to do the job. Single edge blades are better because they can be used as a multi-tool. Don't remember the lather - might have been soap.
     The most humiliating thing was not the shave. Laying on that table with a spot light on the recently shaved area with female nurses present caused maximum shrinkage. When it was over I just hobbled back to work without benefit of a safe space or peace out which are likely the same thing.

• Botch
    Botch Posts: 15,487
    edited November 2018
    Options
    HeavyG said:
    Real men just singe them off with the same torch they use to light their lump.

Smart men just use this: a few squirts in the palm (something already practiced), smoothing around, relax, and rinse:

If I may ask, how long is the "relax" period (during which you can't really do much else)?  The stuff I use takes 15 minutes, I'd like to shave a few minutes off that (har!  I slay myself!)  

"Pro-Life" would be twenty students graduating from Sandy Hook next month  

• Fred19Flintstone
    Options
    SGH said:
    Lit said:
    You people are horrible chasing all these great contributors away. We really need to change the focus here. So I know a lot of you use double edge razors on your face but are they safe for my nuts?
    Absolutely. Lather them up with a good tallow soap and get after it =)
     Got a vasectomy when I was in in the US Navy. It was free of course but you had requirements. The first requirement was to shave my own nuts just prior to arrival. Being on the ship there was no real privacy so I just had to lather and get er done. 
     Used a fine Blue Star Single Edge blade to do the job. Single edge blades are better because they can be used as a multi-tool. Don't remember the lather - might have been soap.
     The most humiliating thing was not the shave. Laying on that table with a spot light on the recently shaved area with female nurses present caused maximum shrinkage. When it was over I just hobbled back to work without benefit of a safe space or peace out which are likely the same thing.

I think I heard about that on War Stories.

Flint, Michigan