Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Love my city

Options
1234568»

Comments

• thetrim
    thetrim Posts: 11,357
    Options
    I am sure the Queen is still listening to all of Obama's speeches on the iPod he gave her and covets the return of the Winston Churchill bust that Obama removed from the Oval Office.  Talk about alienating our allies.
    =======================================
    XL 6/06, Mini 6/12, L 10/12, Mini #2 12/14 MiniMax 3/16 Large #2 11/20 Legacy from my FIL - RIP
    Tampa Bay, FL
    EIB 6 Oct 95
  • thetrim
    Options
    XL 6/06, Mini 6/12, L 10/12, Mini #2 12/14 MiniMax 3/16 Large #2 11/20 Legacy from my FIL - RIP
    Tampa Bay, FL
    EIB 6 Oct 95
  • GrillSgt
    GrillSgt Posts: 2,507
    Options
    So what is your issue with that picture?
  • JohnInCarolina
    JohnInCarolina Posts: 30,976
    Options
    GrillSgt said:
    Obama Derangement Syndrome was a very powerful affliction.  Some folks may never recover.
    "I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • Eoin
    Eoin Posts: 4,304
    Options
    thetrim said:
    I am sure the Queen is still listening to all of Obama's speeches on the iPod he gave her and covets the return of the Winston Churchill bust that Obama removed from the Oval Office.  Talk about alienating our allies.
    Trump has done more to alienate Britain than Obama ever did.
  • GrillSgt
    edited July 2018
    Options
    GrillSgt said:
    Obama Derangement Syndrome was a very powerful affliction.  Some folks may never recover.
    The only thing that I can deduce is someone is offended by seeing a white man hold an umbrella for a black man. Hopefully I can be corrected. 
  • thetrim
    Options
    Great use of military resources, Obus er.  No wonder 75% of the military couldn’t stand you.

Hope Trump nominates Amy Coney Barrett, so we’ll have a woman on the Supreme Court that actually looks like a woman. 
    Tampa Bay, FL
    EIB 6 Oct 95
  • thetrim
    Options

Tampa Bay, FL
    EIB 6 Oct 95
  • thetrim
    Options

Tampa Bay, FL
    EIB 6 Oct 95
  • thetrim
    Options
    https://shadowproof.com/2010/05/10/elena-kagan-will-be-the-most-unqualified-justice-in-history/

Every single person on Trump’s list of 25, is remarkably more qualified than this mammal to sit on the Supreme Court. 
    Tampa Bay, FL
    EIB 6 Oct 95
  • GrillSgt
    Options
    Thanks for confirming. 
  • GATraveller
    GATraveller Posts: 8,207
    Options
    GrillSgt said:
    GrillSgt said:
    The only thing that I can deduce is someone is offended by seeing a white man hold an umbrella for a black man. Hopefully I can be corrected. 
    That's how rumors get started. 

"Social media gives legions of idiots the right to speak when they once only spoke at a bar after a glass of wine, without harming the community [...] but now they have the same right to speak as a Nobel Prize winner. It's the invasion of the idiots."

-Umberto Eco

2 Large
    Peachtree Corners, GA
  • thetrim
    Options
    It’s amazing that the Grill Private is able to live with his head permanently placed up his ass. 
    Tampa Bay, FL
    EIB 6 Oct 95
  • GrillSgt
    Options
    The soldier in question was doing his job and should be proud of aiding the POTUS even if it was the piece of human excrement that we have in the White House. Your issue is clear. 
  • JohnInCarolina
    JohnInCarolina Posts: 30,976
    Options
    thetrim said:
    https://shadowproof.com/2010/05/10/elena-kagan-will-be-the-most-unqualified-justice-in-history/

Every single person on Trump’s list of 25, is remarkably more qualified than this mammal to sit on the Supreme Court. 
    There is something seriously wrong with you man.  Seek therapy.
    "I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • dmchicago
    dmchicago Posts: 4,516
    Options
    @thetrim

You have issues with women. That is clear as well as your blatant racism.

This is in addition to your apparent willingness to rim Trump's anus at every opportunity.

As John said, seek help.

We can all disagree about politics but you are unstable.

Seriously. 

Philly - Kansas City - Houston - Cincinnati - Dallas - Houston - Memphis - Austin - Chicago - Austin

Large BGE. OONI 16, TOTO Washlet S550e (Now with enhanced Motherly Hugs!)

"If I wanted my balls washed, I'd go to the golf course!"
    Dennis - Austin,TX
  • GATraveller
    GATraveller Posts: 8,207
    Options
    dmchicago said:
    @thetrim

You have issues with women. That is clear as well as your blatant racism.

This is in addition to your apparent willingness to rim Trump's anus at every opportunity.

As John said, seek help.

We can all disagree about politics but you are unstable.

Seriously. 

Careful......your homophobia is showing.

"Social media gives legions of idiots the right to speak when they once only spoke at a bar after a glass of wine, without harming the community [...] but now they have the same right to speak as a Nobel Prize winner. It's the invasion of the idiots."

-Umberto Eco

2 Large
    Peachtree Corners, GA
  • KennyLee
    KennyLee Posts: 806
    edited July 2018
    Options
    KennyLee said:

Haven't read the whole thread and I won't....but still amazed at how some are confounded and confused at why Trump got elected.  It's really simple.

Racism and misogyny?  

Lmao...not even close.  And I think you're smart enough to realize that.    Although I know you love to throw that around.   Far more complex than your standard bumper sticker political fare. 

You often tell people to quit watching Fox (or insert news source here) because it's rotting their brain, which makes responses like this even more ironic.....or moronic.  Take your pick.  

LBGE

Cedar table w/granite top

Ceramic Grillworks two-tier swing rack

Perpetual cooler of ice-cold beer

• thetrim
    Options
    The ones who throw around the accusations of racism and misogyny are often the worst offenders among us.
    Tampa Bay, FL
    EIB 6 Oct 95