Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Anyone know about "Covfefe" ?

Options

Comments

• DMW
    DMW Posts: 13,832
    Options
    Legume said:
    Covfefe, seven letters.
    Harambe, seven letters.  Hmmm.
    Has anyone seen covfefe and harambe in the same room? Did that just blow your mind? You're welcome 
    Wait, so Covfefe is Harambe? Mind blown...
    They/Them
    Morgantown, PA

XL BGE - S BGE - KJ Jr - HB Legacy - BS Pizza Oven - 30" Firepit - King Kooker Fryer -  PR72T - WSJ - BS 17" Griddle - XXL BGE  - BS SS36" Griddle - 2 Burner Gasser - Pellet Smoker
  • bgebrent
    bgebrent Posts: 19,636
    Options
    bgebrent said:
    SGH said:
    g8golfer said:
    @JohnInCarolina no matter what Trump does liberals will always hate. I really believe liberals  would rather see America fail then give Trump credit. I love listening to you girls cry. It's like music to my ears. I can't wait to see Trump reelected in 2020. 
    You hit the nail on the head my friend. No matter what Trump does, they are going to find something wrong with it. If Trump walked on water tomorrow, the first thing that liberals would say is why didn't he do it on one foot instead of two. 
    The same can be said about his defenders though.   He could shoot poor kids in the head on live television, and some of y'all would be like "LOL LIBERAL TEARS!!!"

Sh!t runs both ways brother.
    This is uber ignorance.  Not on point.  Get back to intellectual where you have something to say.  This is smut.
    Hey man, when I start seeing Republicans here saying hey maybe this Trump policy isn't such a good idea, I'll be more inclined to agree with you.  Something tells me we're a long ways from that.  Scotty is practically licking the guy's balls.
    Reminder: #Warning. #Danger Will Robinson. You are now on the Internet, where everyone is an expert and means everything they say.
    Chill a little John, you're too young to be on blood pressure medicine.
    Sandy Springs & Dawsonville Ga
  • JohnInCarolina
    JohnInCarolina Posts: 30,979
    Options
    bgebrent said:
    bgebrent said:
    SGH said:
    g8golfer said:
    @JohnInCarolina no matter what Trump does liberals will always hate. I really believe liberals  would rather see America fail then give Trump credit. I love listening to you girls cry. It's like music to my ears. I can't wait to see Trump reelected in 2020. 
    You hit the nail on the head my friend. No matter what Trump does, they are going to find something wrong with it. If Trump walked on water tomorrow, the first thing that liberals would say is why didn't he do it on one foot instead of two. 
    The same can be said about his defenders though.   He could shoot poor kids in the head on live television, and some of y'all would be like "LOL LIBERAL TEARS!!!"

This is uber ignorance.  Not on point.  Get back to intellectual where you have something to say.  This is smut.
    Hey man, when I start seeing Republicans here saying hey maybe this Trump policy isn't such a good idea, I'll be more inclined to agree with you.  Something tells me we're a long ways from that.  Scotty is practically licking the guy's balls.
    Reminder: #Warning. #Danger Will Robinson. You are now on the Internet, where everyone is an expert and means everything they say.
    Lol.  My blood pressure has been 120/80 forever.  I'm plenty chill.  In fact, some would say I'm covfefe.
    "I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • bgebrent
    edited June 2017
    Options
    bgebrent said:
    bgebrent said:
    SGH said:
    g8golfer said:

Lol.  My blood pressure has been 120/80 forever.  I'm plenty chill.  In fact, some would say I'm covfefe.
    I envy your covfefe!  I'm older (and wiser).  I'm at 117/72 on two drugs.  Good luck grasshopper.
  • The Cen-Tex Smoker
    Options
    YukonRon said:
    Anyone want to talk about Farm subsidies?
    I was sooo close but im trying to be a kinder gentler centex. I love farmers. 
    Keepin' It Weird in The ATX FBTX
  • td66snrf
    td66snrf Posts: 1,822
    Options
    g8golfer said:
    Spoken like a true Trumper. Belittling women. 
    XLBGE, LBGE, MBGE, SMALL, MINI, 2 Kubs, Fire Magic Gasser
  • bgebrent
    Options
    td66snrf said:
    g8golfer said:
    Spoken like a true libtard unwilling to accept much needed change. #WIC
  • JohnInCarolina
    Options
    bgebrent said:
    bgebrent said:
    bgebrent said:
    SGH said:
    g8golfer said:

I envy your covfefe!  I'm older (and wiser).  I'm at 117/72 on two drugs.  Good luck grasshopper.
    No meds for me (so far).  It's all genes, so far as I can tell.
  • theyolksonyou
    theyolksonyou Posts: 18,458
    Options
    Man, I go take a shower and you guys just went straight to covfefe. 
  • DMW
    DMW Posts: 13,832
    Options
    OK, now it's time for the real debate. Shower at night, or shower in the morning? I'm a morning guy FWIW.
    They/Them
    Morgantown, PA

XL BGE - S BGE - KJ Jr - HB Legacy - BS Pizza Oven - 30" Firepit - King Kooker Fryer -  PR72T - WSJ - BS 17" Griddle - XXL BGE  - BS SS36" Griddle - 2 Burner Gasser - Pellet Smoker
  • JohnInCarolina
    Options
    The only thing more cringe-inducing than this being an incredible lie is if it's true.

• bgebrent
    Options
    bgebrent said:
    bgebrent said:
    bgebrent said:
    SGH said:
    g8golfer said:

No meds for me (so far).  It's all genes, so far as I can tell.
    Glad to hear that.  Older and wiser isn't always easier.  And yep, it's all in the genes.  Marathons and triathlons couldn't keep it away.  Good genetic luck.
  • HeavyG
    HeavyG Posts: 10,350
    Options
    g8golfer said:
    @DMW it's not my job to defend Trump. I don't follow the day to day politics from the news networks but I do know first hand I have seen a boom in business. Gas and oil wells in PA, WV, OH, and KY are finally operating again and ppl are going back to work because regulations are lifted. 
    I'm curious, exactly which regs did Trump remove that suddenly allowed wells in those states to operate again?
    “Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” ― Philip K. Diçk

• g8golfer
    g8golfer Posts: 1,025
    Options
    I'm a morning guy for sure. I don't have much hair left at 32 years old but if I wash it at night instead of the morning it's a train wreck. 
  • JohnInCarolina
    Options
    g8golfer said:
    I'm a morning guy for sure. I don't have much hair left at 32 years old but if I wash it at night instead of the morning it's a train wreck. 
    Try using some covfefe with the shampoo.
  • g8golfer
    Options
    Yes if you have leftover could you please send my way? 
  • td66snrf
    Options
    bgebrent said:
    bgebrent said:
    bgebrent said:
    SGH said:
    g8golfer said:

I envy your covfefe!  I'm older (and wiser).  I'm abgebrent said:
    td66snrf said:
    g8golfer said:
    Spoken like a true libtard unwilling to accept much needed change. #WIC
    You obviously don't have a mother, a wife, sisters, or daughters if you think calling someone a girl  is demeaning.  And hey I used all real words in my response.  I  really really  did. 
  • SGH
    SGH Posts: 28,791
    Options

John, this not entirely true my friend. It would depend entirely on which kids that he shot ;)

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• bgebrent
    Options
    I just experienced the best Covfefe of all time!  Thank you Mr. President.
  • theyolksonyou
    Options
    DMW said:
    OK, now it's time for the real debate. Shower at night, or shower in the morning? I'm a morning guy FWIW.
    I'm a morning guy, but I fries some chicken and smelled like a short order cook. (Not that there's anything wrong with that), but I was looking for some covfefe tonight....
  • bgebrent
    Options
    I shower in the morning before going Commando.  Undershirts are for fags
  • g8golfer
    Options
    @td66snrf yes I do have a 3 year old daughter and my wife and I teach her that every time she gets her feelings hurt or something doesn't go her way that she can't cry and get what she wants. How many protest and riots did you see in 2008 and 2012 when Obama was elected and reelected? We can fight over the election but it's not going to change the fact that Hillary got her a$$ kicked and all you can say is it's Russia's fault. When will democrats look in the mirror and say hey we lost for a reason? Keep blaming everyone but yourself and you will lose in 2020. 
  • DoubleEgger
    DoubleEgger Posts: 17,188
    Options
    DMW said:
    I'm a morning guy, but I fries some chicken and smelled like a short order cook. (Not that there's anything wrong with that), but I was looking for some covfefe tonight....
    You're over 40 and it's past 11PM.  That ship had sailed my friend. 
  • theyolksonyou
    Options
    DMW said:
    You're over 40 and it's past 11PM.  That ship had sailed my friend. 
    Ha!  Shows what you know!  
  • bgebrent
    Options
    DMW said:
    You're over 40 and it's past 11PM.  That ship has sailed my friend. 
    FTFY brother smoke wood.
  • Conway_Twitty
    Options
    g8golfer said:
    @SGH could u imagine what the media would say if someone held a fake head of Obama like Kathy Griffin did Trump? Libs would be wearing the pink hats and marching 24/7. 
    Google "obama effigy", then hit "images", note how you're parroting BS news that said that, then why don't you and SGH find a rest stop and blow each other.  =)=)=)
  • td66snrf
    Options
    g8golfer said:
    @td66snrf yes I do have a 3 year old daughter and my wife and I teach her that every time she gets her feelings hurt or something doesn't go her way that she can't cry and get what she wants. How many protest and riots did you see in 2008 and 2012 when Obama was elected and reelected? We can fight over the election but it's not going to change the fact that Hillary got her a$$ kicked and all you can say is it's Russia's fault. When will democrats look in the mirror and say hey we lost for a reason? Keep blaming everyone but yourself and you will lose in 2020. 
    @g8golfer my main point was the reference to  "crying  like  a girl " is demeaning to  women. 
  • theyolksonyou
    edited June 2017
    Options
    td66snrf said:
    g8golfer said:
    @g8golfer my main point was the reference to  "crying  like  a girl " is demeaning to  women. 
    A large portion of this forum is demeaning to women....

and men...
  • Legume
    Legume Posts: 14,627
    Options
    Damn, three  =)=)=)

shiits getting serious, or is it?
  • bgebrent
    Options
    g8golfer said:
    @SGH could u imagine what the media would say if someone held a fake head of Obama like Kathy Griffin did Trump? Libs would be wearing the pink hats and marching 24/7. 
    Google "obama effigy", then hit "images", note how you're parroting BS news that said that, then why don't you and SGH find a rest stop and blow each other.  =)=)=)
    How do you really feel Chump?