Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Anyone know about "Covfefe" ?

Comments

• theyolksonyou
    theyolksonyou Posts: 18,459
    Three  =) is equivalent to 5  B) or 8  ;) so seems pretty serious. 
  • thetrim
    thetrim Posts: 11,373
    Conway Twittty would be pissed that such a **** is using his name on this forum.  That is if he wasn't already dead, so I guess he's turning over in his grave.  
    =======================================
    XL 6/06, Mini 6/12, L 10/12, Mini #2 12/14 MiniMax 3/16 Large #2 11/20 Legacy from my FIL - RIP
    Tampa Bay, FL
    EIB 6 Oct 95
  • Battleborn
    Battleborn Posts: 3,490
    pretty covfefe for a mid-week thread. 
    Las Vegas, NV

• theyolksonyou
    thetrim said:
    Conway Twittty would be pissed that such a **** is using his name on this forum.  That is if he wasn't already dead, so I guess he's turning over in his grave.  
    It's been a long time...
  • g8golfer
    g8golfer Posts: 1,025
    @td66snrf are you seriously joking? So if i tell my son to stop crying like a little girl then that's demeaning? Well I'm guessing you live in a bubble because once you hit the real world ppl are going to say things way worse. Like Trump said it's locker room talk. Grab em by the you know what. Man it feels good to have the main man in the White House. 
  • DMW
    DMW Posts: 13,832
    g8golfer said:
    @td66snrf are you seriously joking? So if i tell my son to stop crying like a little girl then that's demeaning? Well I'm guessing you live in a bubble because once you hit the real world ppl are going to say things way worse. Like Trump said it's locker room talk. Grab em by the you know what. Man it feels good to have the main man in the White House. 
    Wow
    They/Them
    Morgantown, PA

XL BGE - S BGE - KJ Jr - HB Legacy - BS Pizza Oven - 30" Firepit - King Kooker Fryer -  PR72T - WSJ - BS 17" Griddle - XXL BGE  - BS SS36" Griddle - 2 Burner Gasser - Pellet Smoker
  • nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    Wow! People getting news from a BBQ Forum. Now that's rich!  The Party of LOVE sure harbors a lot of hate. It's obviously the party of the Hollywood elitists, misguided activists,  & anybody that denounces God. Furthermore, is ill toward anybody that opposes their agenda. 
    FYI - Trump is a Hollywood reality host, and stop whining, snowflake! =)=)=)
    I wonder when Tom Cruise would be old enough to play Trump in a movie?
    Not a felon
  • theyolksonyou
    Wow! People getting news from a BBQ Forum. Now that's rich!  The Party of LOVE sure harbors a lot of hate. It's obviously the party of the Hollywood elitists, misguided activists,  & anybody that denounces God. Furthermore, is ill toward anybody that opposes their agenda. 
    And he logs out, and logs back in...
  • SGH
    SGH Posts: 28,810
    thetrim said:
    Brother Trim, don't let Twitty get to you. There is a couple of folks that have the log info for that username. 2 of them are great folks and contribute a lot to this forum. How do I know this? If they haven't changed the password, I can log in and troll on the Twitty account. I have done it in the past. Don't be surprised if a big man in a mask shows up if this thread stays active. But just know up front, he is one of our friends too just trolling. 

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• nolaegghead
    That's would be a pretty astute observation except some people have more than one internet capable device. 

edited June 2017
    I never troll, Scotty. Haha.   Thanks, brother!  Keep smokin' 'me out!
    XL 6/06, Mini 6/12, L 10/12, Mini #2 12/14 MiniMax 3/16 Large #2 11/20 Legacy from my FIL - RIP
    Tampa Bay, FL
    EIB 6 Oct 95
  • bgebrent
    bgebrent Posts: 19,636

td66snrf said:
    g8golfer said:
    @td66snrf yes I do have a 3 year old daughter and my wife and I teach her that every

He's my President!
    Sandy Springs & Dawsonville Ga
  • SGH
    SGH Posts: 28,810
    thetrim said:
    I never troll, Scotty.  
    I don't either ;)

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• theyolksonyou
    That's would be a pretty astute observation except some people have more than one internet capable device. 

Details...
  • thetrim
    This even brought Nola out of the shadows, but I did like having the forum politics free if even only for a little while.  
    Tampa Bay, FL
    EIB 6 Oct 95
  • nolaegghead
    SGH said:
    thetrim said:
    Brother Trim, don't let Twitty get to you. There is a couple of folks that have the log info for that username. 2 of them are great folks and contribute a lot to this forum. How do I know this? If they haven't changed the password, I can log in and troll on the Twitty account. I have done it in the past. Don't be surprised if a big man in a mask shows up if this thread stays active. But just know up front, he is one of our friends too just trolling. 
    Scottie is right... That account is like the village whore - everyone takes it for a ride.
    g8golfer said:
    What  do you  tell your daughter when she's crying? 
    XLBGE, LBGE, MBGE, SMALL, MINI, 2 Kubs, Fire Magic Gasser
  • bgebrent

And your a Chump!  Looked like great times MF.
  • Eggcelsior
    Eggcelsior Posts: 14,414
    bgebrent said:
    SGH said:
    g8golfer said:
    @JohnInCarolina no matter what Trump does liberals will always hate. I really believe liberals  would rather see America fail then give Trump credit. I love listening to you girls cry. It's like music to my ears. I can't wait to see Trump reelected in 2020. 
    You hit the nail on the head my friend. No matter what Trump does, they are going to find something wrong with it. If Trump walked on water tomorrow, the first thing that liberals would say is why didn't he do it on one foot instead of two. 
    The same can be said about his defenders though.   He could shoot poor kids in the head on live television, and some of y'all would be like "LOL LIBERAL TEARS!!!"

Sh!t runs both ways brother.
    This is uber ignorance.  Not on point.  Get back to intellectual where you have something to say.  This is smut.
    Hey man, when I start seeing Republicans here saying hey maybe this Trump policy isn't such a good idea, I'll be more inclined to agree with you.  Something tells me we're a long ways from that.  Scotty is practically licking the guy's balls.
    John this is COMPLETELY OFFENSIVE!!!! There is no way Scotty would "practically lick his balls". 

Mind you, with his well-documented affinity for anus, he is more likely tossing salad with maybe a reach around thrown in. The taint is as far as that tongue goes, son.
  • nolaegghead
    thetrim said:
    This even brought Nola out of the shadows, but I did like having the forum politics free if even only for a little while.  
    If "in the shadows" is "have a life"....GUILTY AS CHARGED!!!
    Nola licked Scottie's balls at last years Brisket Camp, so be careful with your expectations.  
    Tampa Bay, FL
    EIB 6 Oct 95
  • JohnInCarolina
    JohnInCarolina Posts: 31,963
    g8golfer said:
    When someone shows you who they are, believe them the first time.
    "I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • bgebrent
    thetrim said:
    Welcome back you banned user, glad you survived.
  • nolaegghead
    thetrim said:
    Nola licked Scottie's balls at last years Brisket Camp, so be careful with your expectations.  
    I puked up Scottie's balls.... that's actually something I'm proud of.
    thetrim said:
    Me too. Been working like heck this year. On a seperate note, good to see that you are alive and well my friend. We need to get together soon and throw down some oysters. 

Status- Standing by.

• nolaegghead
    Scottie:  "hey NOLA, that head cheese you're chewin' on is loaded up with pig balls!" 

Me:
    Image result for puke gif
    (note: except much "chunkier")

Scottie:  "hey NOLA, that head cheese you're chewin' on is loaded up with pig balls!" 

Me:
    Image result for puke gif
    Pretty glad I missed that.
  • thetrim
    Yup.   That was the highlight of the day.  
    Tampa Bay, FL
    EIB 6 Oct 95