Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Made Cazzy's Wings this AM

Options
jhl192
jhl192 Posts: 1,006
My wife asked that I make a batch of Cazzy's Wings for an office party today.  They are Asian sticky wing style. Got up at 5:30AM and fired up the XL.  Had the wings marinating about 20 hours.  She works at a college and the students loved them.  These things are great and pretty easy to make.  I've made them about 20 times already.  I'd give them a try if you haven't done so yet.  Search on CAZZY's WIngs
XL BGE; Medium BGE; L BGE 

Comments

• tikigriller
    Options
    Those look awesome. Really need to stop coming here so often. I have so many things I want to make and the list keeps getting longer and longer and longer. 
    Just bought an Egg?  Here is what you get to look forward to now:

Plate Setter, FlameBoss 200, Spider, PSWOO-CI, Additional Rig Shelf for dome cooking, Thermapen, iGrill2, Cast Iron, Blackstone, Cooking Accessories for the Blackstone, Cover for the Egg and the Blackstone, shopping for Rub like a fine wine or IPA, and a new fascination with lump and what brand is the best-all to be debated every Friday Night.  Next desires-Joetisceriie, Adjustable Rig, Grillmates, table and more eggs

Livermore, California
  • Skiddymarker
    Skiddymarker Posts: 8,522
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Who's Cazzy? :smiley:
    Some smarter than a fox Texan (know that sounds like an oxymoron) who has a sugar Mama allowing him the time to do things like cut grass, cook, smoke things in a vault smoker - damn I wish I was him...

And his wings are awesome, family favourite.
    Delta B.C. - Whiskey and steak, because no good story ever started with someone having a salad!
  • blasting
    blasting Posts: 6,262
    edited September 2016
    Options
    @NPHuskerFL

I think he's cheating on us with another forum.

@jhl192   Wings look killer!

Phoenix 
  • SGH
    SGH Posts: 28,791
    edited September 2016
    Options
    blasting said:
    @NPHuskerFL

I think he's cheating on us with another forum.

What happened to Caz? He did the sauce exchange a while back, but other than that he has been pretty low key. 

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• Hans61
    Hans61 Posts: 3,901
    Options
    “There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body.”
    Coach Finstock Teen Wolf
  • JohnInCarolina
    Options
    Those look fanfriggintastic!
    "I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • Foghorn
    Foghorn Posts: 9,836
    Options
    If this @cazzy really exists, he'll be at the Salado Eggfest in March for the wing cook off that will be judged by @20stone and some others of his selection. 

XXL BGE, Karebecue, Klose BYC, Chargiller Akorn Kamado, Weber Smokey Mountain, Grand Turbo gasser, Weber Smoky Joe, and the wheelbarrow that my grandfather used to cook steaks from his cattle

San Antonio, TX

• MrCookingNurse
    Options
    Man, when did @cazzy go in to hiding?? thats a bummer

XLBGE 
  • DuckDogDr
    DuckDogDr Posts: 1,549
    Options
    That recipe sounds good.. Appreciate you sharing .. However sounds like a case of the burns..