Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Biden

Comments

• fishlessman
    fishlessman Posts: 33,191

must be AI generated ;)
    fukahwee maine

you can lead a fish to water but you can not make him drink it
  • JohnInCarolina
    JohnInCarolina Posts: 31,974
    Good to see him take responsibility like this:

"I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • WildmanWilson
    WildmanWilson Posts: 510
    Most that had their heads out of their ass already knew Biden wasn’t mentally fit but after the debate even the blind snowflakes had their eyes opened. They still don’t publicly acknowledge it but they all know he’s a veg. He’s not running the country. He, like most of you sheep, is simply led around and told what to say and do. He still screws that up. The world laughs at him and take advantage of a weak America. 
  • StillH2OEgger
    StillH2OEgger Posts: 3,805
    It is sad that despite all of the issues with Biden (perceived or otherwise) he's still preferable to a malignant narcissist, sexual assaulter, convicted felon and habitual liar that literally none who served in his cabinet continue to support as a candidate for president. Shame is the only thing that should accompany support for Herr Trump.
    Stillwater, MN
  • fishlessman
    maybe biden can be president from 10am til 4 and he can let someone else be president for the rest of the day, night, and morning =)
    fukahwee maine

• JohnInCarolina
    maybe biden can be president from 10am til 4 and he can let someone else be president for the rest of the day, night, and morning =)
    That's not all that different from Trump, who used to watch cable news from 7 to 10 and then 4 to 2am, and only when he wasn't playing golf.  
  • fishlessman
    That's not all that different from Trump, who used to watch cable news from 7 to 10 and then 4 to 2am, and only when he wasn't playing golf.  

oh come on now, he can turn the news off and still field a question. the big difference is that dons wh walked away and joes wh stayed and lied...... ;)
    fukahwee maine

• fishlessman
    marianne williamson throws her hat into the ring...... =) actually saw her political bumpah stickah once on a car
    fukahwee maine

• JohnInCarolina
    marianne williamson throws her hat into the ring...... =) actually saw her political bumpah stickah once on a car
    I’ve never seen a sticker for her, but then I generally try to avoid being surrounded by morons.
  • fishlessman
    I’ve never seen a sticker for her, but then I generally try to avoid being surrounded by morons.
    You would be describing massa2shits
    fukahwee maine

• Gulfcoastguy
    Gulfcoastguy Posts: 6,604
    Populated by Massholes?
  • YukonRon
    YukonRon Posts: 17,073
    It seems a bit unrealistic for anyone to ask Biden to step away from the party's nomination. You would think the Republicans would remove trump with his terrible background. That should be the talking point. 
    but the media decided to make this about Biden's age, not the Trumps background in criminal, sexual deviancy, traitorous activity, the insurrection and he being a felon. No, not this election. Whatevs.

We knew Biden was old, the last 4 years in that job has seemingly wore him down and his age is just as brutal. If he steps down, fine. if he stays, I am good with that too. I would vote for John's grease covered MiniMax, before I will ever vote republican again.

"Knowledge is Good" - Emil Faber

XL and MM
    Louisville, Kentucky
  • lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 33,477
    I think many I's will walk away from the choice for POTUS and either vote down ballot or stay home.  The I's are the ones who will tip the scales.  
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • dbCooper
    dbCooper Posts: 2,321
    From a car blog I frequent . . .
    "On June 4th a white buffalo calf, considered sacred among Native American tribes, was born in Yellowstone (the National Park, not the TV show).  The rare occurrence was regarded as a natural phenomenon and was thought to be a prophecy indicating better times ahead.  Five hundred people were in attendance for the celebration by the Lakota Tribe heralding its birth.

This past week, the first of two scheduled televised debates between the presumptive nominees from each major party took place.  At the nearly the same time, Yellowstone National Park officials announced the white buffalo calf could no longer be found.  Unrelated events?  I don’t think so."

LBGE, LBGE-PTR, 22" Weber, Coleman 413G
    Great Plains, USA
  • fishlessman
    Populated by Massholes?
    Liberal ones to boot😁 I need some lobstah plates
    fukahwee maine

• lousubcap
    Well, tonight's interview with George Stephanopoulos was at best break-even and given how underwater POTUS is, nothing to assuage the concerns about the future.  Done on a Friday PM so any serious early commentary will be overcome by the time Monday rolls around.  However, given the significance of the interview, I'm sure there will be plenty of fodder going forward.  
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • lousubcap
    Upon further review-Time to "declare Victory " and move on.  Down ballot candidates are already figuring they are toast if POTUS is at the top of the ticket.  I'm not rooting for them but hoping the collective can get him to move on.  
    I am hard over against CHEETO but Biden doesn't have a chance.  Time to make the move and get behind someone who can "snatch victory from the jaws of defeat."  

• Botch
    Botch Posts: 15,998
    Can't agree with you here at all, Cap'n.  
    The last two elections predicted a "Red Wave", clear repub victory, but that didn't happen, nation-wide.  Twice.
    What no legitimate news source is STILL not getting, is that the polls are garbage.  They're STILL based on phone surveys, which the younger half of the US don't even respond to (plus a few of us in the older half).  I'm pretty certain that Biden will win (or even a replacement of him).  

What the trumplicans will do after the election is anyone's guess (there's gotta be a way for AI to scrub out these lunatics before they can congregate), and they have the majority of civilian weaponry, but that's a different topic.    

Curry smells a hell of a lot better than a Big Mac, just sayin'  

• lousubcap
    ^^^^ Nice read.  Right now the electorate on the D side is divided unlike the acolytes in the CHEETO camp.  CHEETO's voters will turn out-if Biden stays on the top of the ticket I don't see the enthusiasm to vote from them.
    No question the end result has to be ABC (Anybody But CHEETO) but given the debate and recent interview I don't give Biden a chance.  Just an opinion.  
  • lousubcap
    Until the disastrous debate the election turned on issues and policies.  CHEETO is gonna be a dictator, weaponize the justice department, inflation, the border etc. Now it is singularly focused on Biden and his physical and cognitive abilities to do the job.
    Gonna be very had to impossible to flip it to a referendum on CHEETO.  Biden's every move will under heavy scrutiny.  That is a recipe that guarantees he loses.  
  • Gulfcoastguy
    The media sharks smell blood in the water.
  • JohnInCarolina
    The media sharks smell blood in the water.
    Spot on.
  • JohnInCarolina
    I'm not sure why this interview didn't get more attention at the time it came out, but it's worth a listen (it is long):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fz45sMb4js8

This took place back in April I think.  
  • WildmanWilson
    WildmanWilson Posts: 510
    YukonRon said:
    It seems a bit unrealistic for anyone to ask Biden to step away from the party's nomination. You would think the Republicans would remove trump with his terrible background. That should be the talking point. 
    but the media decided to make this about Biden's age, not the Trumps background in criminal, sexual deviancy, traitorous activity, the insurrection and he being a felon. No, not this election. Whatevs.

We knew Biden was old, the last 4 years in that job has seemingly wore him down and his age is just as brutal. If he steps down, fine. if he stays, I am good with that too. I would vote for John's grease covered MiniMax, before I will ever vote republican again.

Because anyone with a brain can see Trump is being targeted by a corrupt democrat party. They throw charges at him then hand pick judges and juries in snowflake states. It’s no different than the fake Russia collusion story that was a proven lie. I’m just sorry you goofs are too stupid to understand it or care it’s a political hit job. 
  • lousubcap
    Any comments on the news conference this evening?  I'll go first-Again at best a break even event but not the $hit show that was anticipated.
    Didn't change any perspective nor move the needle.  Hand wringing continues.  
    However I will say Biden's command of world issues walks circles around CHEETO and his command of the world outside his orbit.  
  • Gulfcoastguy
    Old age can have ups and downs. I would say that tonight threw a monkey wrench into plans to run someone besides Biden . That’s about the sum of my conclusions for now.
  • JohnInCarolina
    President Biden: “Donald is riding around in his golf cart, filling out his scorecard before he hits the ball.”

I’ll leave the rest of my assessment for another day, but that comment… that’s gonna leave a mark.
  • fishlessman
    VP Cheeto for the win =)
    fukahwee maine

• Botch
    Botch Posts: 15,998
    VP Cheeto for the win =)
    The guy who beat Presidential candidate Pelosi?  :tongue:  

Curry smells a hell of a lot better than a Big Mac, just sayin'