Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Biden

Options
1235»

Comments

• Gulfcoastguy
    Gulfcoastguy Posts: 6,336
    Options
    They cover it in fractal mechanics?
  • Canugghead
    Canugghead Posts: 11,608
    Options
    Thanks for helping to keep the forum alive!
    canuckland
  • JohnInCarolina
    JohnInCarolina Posts: 31,070
    Options
    My expertise is in fracture mechanics, not fractal mechanics.  Fractals are these things:

"I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • Canugghead
    Options
    My expertise is in fracture mechanics, not fractal mechanics.  Fractals are these things:
    I thought your expertise is in rectal mechanics  =)
    canuckland
  • Gulfcoastguy
    Options
    I thought your expertise is in rectal mechanics  =)
    Nah that’s Cali’s forte.
  • Botch
    Botch Posts: 15,545
    Options
    The thing was that Biden had documents from when he was a senator. The law was that senators and vice presidents for that matter could only read them in a confidential viewing room. I guess that the document fairy dropped them off by the Corvette.
    Incorrect.  Not all classified material needs to be confined to a SCIF.  

I swear to God y'all are perfectly comfortable putting forth opinions on matters you know almost nothing about, even going so far to indicate that they are facts.
    Have to agree with this, 100%.  There is no such thing as a "confidential" viewing room.  Both Confidential and Secret material can be read in any office environment, but protected.  SCIFs are required for Top Secret, NATO Top Secret, COZMIC, ATOMAL, CNWDI, and any SCI info (and they often require special SCIFs).   

"I hear you're free on Wednesdays..."    - JB  

• Gulfcoastguy
    Options
    Okay reveal the classification levels of all documents found along with their locations.
  • Legume
    Legume Posts: 14,639
    Options
    I get last word.
  • JohnInCarolina
    Options
    Okay reveal the classification levels of all documents found along with their locations.
    Pretty sure it’s not our job to do your homework for you.  I suggest you just read Hur’s report, and focus on the sections that discuss the documents they found from Biden’s time in the Senate and why they decided not to bring any charges related to them.  

Hint: for those documents, the justification for not bringing charges has nothing to do with Biden’s age or ability to remember things.
  • fishlessman
    fishlessman Posts: 32,840
    Options

this looks way more interesting than fracture mechanics...... =)

heres some real world fracture mechanics ;)

powdered titanium mix thats been in a cip vessel, cold isostatic press at 30,000 psi inert argon pressure.  needs to be machined to remove contaminates before going into a hip vessel, same pressure but at 2800F. this was a tiny sample the customer did before machining the large product pieces, it failed. they dropped off the large pieces yesterday, not really sure what to do with this yet......they tell me it catches fire like sodium hitting water, that should make things easier =)
    fukahwee maine

you can lead a fish to water but you can not make him drink it
  • fishlessman
    Options
    Botch said:
    The thing was that Biden had documents from when he was a senator. The law was that senators and vice presidents for that matter could only read them in a confidential viewing room. I guess that the document fairy dropped them off by the Corvette.
    Incorrect.  Not all classified material needs to be confined to a SCIF.  

I swear to God y'all are perfectly comfortable putting forth opinions on matters you know almost nothing about, even going so far to indicate that they are facts.
    Have to agree with this, 100%.  There is no such thing as a "confidential" viewing room.  Both Confidential and Secret material can be read in any office environment, but protected.  SCIFs are required for Top Secret, NATO Top Secret, COZMIC, ATOMAL, CNWDI, and any SCI info (and they often require special SCIFs).   

ive heard of bathrooms being called the office.....but a garage.... :o
    fukahwee maine

• JohnInCarolina
    Options

powdered titanium mix thats been in a cip vessel, cold isostatic press at 30,000 psi inert argon pressure.  needs to be machined to remove contaminates before going into a hip vessel, same pressure but at 2800F. this was a tiny sample the customer did before machining the large product pieces, it failed. they dropped off the large pieces yesterday, not really sure what to do with this yet......they tell me it catches fire like sodium hitting water, that should make things easier =)
    I would be happy to help with this if you want, Fish.  Just DM me and we can talk.
  • lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 32,546
    Options
    It's Friday, betting any discussions devolve into IPA's.   B)
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • fishlessman
    Options

I would be happy to help with this if you want, Fish.  Just DM me and we can talk.

hopefully what i sent went thru, never sent a dm with a blocked address before. i sent over my thoughts i had last night while drinking those imperial oatmeal coffee stouts =)
    fukahwee maine

• JohnInCarolina
    Options

hopefully what i sent went thru, never sent a dm with a blocked address before. i sent over my thoughts i had last night while drinking those imperial oatmeal coffee stouts =)
    Received, and responded.  
  • fishlessman
    Options

Received, and responded.  

Thanks

sorry i didnt get back sooner, i have a habit of not using the phone or computer on the weekends.  i think i know what i need to do with this now
    fukahwee maine

• JohnInCarolina
    Options

Received, and responded.  

Thanks

sorry i didnt get back sooner, i have a habit of not using the phone or computer on the weekends.  i think i know what i need to do with this now
    Yeah man no worries. 
  • fishlessman
    Options
    seniors voting for joe are from the meathead generation =)

rche Bnkr dont be a meat head vintage Poster for Sale by  AufderheideHaga  Redbubble

fukahwee maine

• Canugghead
    Options
    My favourite Meat Church rubs

canuckland
  • HeavyG
    HeavyG Posts: 10,369
    Options

rche Bnkr dont be a meat head vintage Poster for Sale by  AufderheideHaga  Redbubble

Aren't the seniors voting for The Donald of the same generation???
    “Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” ― Philip K. Diçk

• fishlessman
    Options
    HeavyG said:

Aren't the seniors voting for The Donald of the same generation???                              Generational ovelaps, not everyone is a meathead😁
    fukahwee maine

• lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 32,546
    Options

HeavyG said:

Aren't the seniors voting for The Donald of the same generation???                              Generational ovelaps, not everyone is a meathead😁

True.  Only the true kool-aid believers are worshiping the second coming of Jesus-aka CHEETO.  Bible sales anyone! 
    Of course, once realizing one has been conned by the head clown of the clown show it is difficult to admit you made a biggly mistake even as you continue to buy bibles, sneakers and contribute to the CHEETO defense fund.
    CHEETO makes Nixon look like a saint.  
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • fishlessman
    Options
    DONT........LOL
    fukahwee maine

• fishlessman
    Options
    Joes bbq cannibal rubs........ =)
    fukahwee maine

• TheFishWhisperer
    Options
    DONT........LOL
    Don’t pay any attention to me I’m just talking to the six or seven people walking around inside my head every day =)
  • fishlessman
    Options
    DONT........LOL
    Don’t pay any attention to me I’m just talking to the six or seven people walking around inside my head every day =)
    I like those people😁
    fukahwee maine

• JohnInCarolina
    Options