Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

TWO WORDS: MOBILE VERSION

Comments

• Ybabpmuts
    Ybabpmuts Posts: 962
    Yes, I'm a catch for sure.
  • JohnInCarolina
    JohnInCarolina Posts: 32,037
    Ybabpmuts said:
    A dog will lick jam off of almost anything. My sister Beulah sat on a jam jar once and  it went up her giant behind and then broke. The dog licked her massive eel shaped perineum for like seven days, and Beulah giggled like a schoolgirl for most of it. 

Dogs are weird. I gave my dog some of my wife's food once, we were both sitting at the table, and the dog scarfed it down, walked about twenty feet, than it started licking it's ass. My wife asked why it was doing that, and I told her it was trying to get the taste out of its mouth. 

For the love of all things holy and unholy, man, give it an effing rest.  
    "I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • HeavyG
    HeavyG Posts: 10,380

The number of dislikes made me chuckle - you've really riled up their fanbase.
    Good on ya, mate!

“Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” ― Philip K. Diçk

• JohnInCarolina
    HeavyG said:

Good on ya, mate!

I think the dislikes are just because I alluded to a love of unholy things.
  • fishlessman
    fishlessman Posts: 33,210
    Ybabpmuts said:
    A dog will lick jam off of almost anything. My sister Beulah sat on a jam jar once and  it went up her giant behind and then broke. The dog licked her massive eel shaped perineum for like seven days, and Beulah giggled like a schoolgirl for most of it. 

Dogs are weird. I gave my dog some of my wife's food once, we were both sitting at the table, and the dog scarfed it down, walked about twenty feet, than it started licking it's ass. My wife asked why it was doing that, and I told her it was trying to get the taste out of its mouth. 

you dont have to read stumps posts here......you can just wait for the book
    fukahwee maine

you can lead a fish to water but you can not make him drink it
  • fishlessman
    HeavyG said:

Good on ya, mate!

i did not know 4 was possible all at once but then again,  how many students dislike you =)
    fukahwee maine

• JohnInCarolina
    HeavyG said:

Good on ya, mate!

i did not know 4 was possible all at once but then again,  how many students dislike you =)
    My nickname among the engineering graduate students is “Destroyer of Weekends” - very proud of that, I worked hard to earn it ;)
  • JohnInCarolina
    Ybabpmuts said:

I can see the book title now: "My Bum and Beulah, and Other Failed Attempts At Humor"
  • fishlessman
    Ybabpmuts said:

I can see the book title now: "My Bum and Beulah, and Other Failed Attempts At Humor"

theres a market....even emo made it

fukahwee maine

• Langner91
    Langner91 Posts: 2,120
    I hope you are all happy.

Clinton, Iowa
  • Canugghead
    Canugghead Posts: 11,965
    still can't see the dislikowarts.
    bump test.
    canuckland
  • fishlessman
    well this is better............. =)
    fukahwee maine

• JohnInCarolina
    Langner91 said:
    I hope you are all happy.

WTH is this?  
  • JohnInCarolina

• Battleborn
    Battleborn Posts: 3,496
    It was glorious while it lasted. The Buffalo giveth and The Buffalo Taketh. 
    Las Vegas, NV

• Langner91
    That was weird.  I looked at it on my iPhone and it looked great.  Sad you all didn't get to see it.
    Clinton, Iowa
  • Langner91
    I especially liked the "block egghead" feature.  I tried setting a filter so I only saw "BBQ related posts" and *poof* it went back to this.
    Clinton, Iowa
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Ozzie_Isaac Posts: 20,171
    All I got were giant pictures and no text.  Made scrolling really hard.

Maybe your purpose in life is only to serve as an example for others? - LPL

• TechsasJim
    TechsasJim Posts: 2,172
    I still can’t believe they gave us the ole Philly Fakeout a few days ago.  What a d*ck move.   I was so excited…until I wasn’t.   
    LBGE, 28” BS, Weber Kettle, HCI 7.8 SE Texas
  • Langner91 said:
    I especially liked the "block egghead" feature.  I tried setting a filter so I only saw "BBQ related posts" and *poof* it went back to this.
    Was there a setting to only view “non-bbq related posts”? Cuz I’m in if there is. 
    Keepin' It Weird in The ATX FBTX
  • Langner91
    Langner91 said:
    Was there a setting to only view “non-bbq related posts”? Cuz I’m in if there is. 
    Unfortunately, the only way to get only "non-bbq related posts" is to block everyone except @Ybabpmuts and @JohnInCarolina.
    Clinton, Iowa
  • Langner91 said:
    Langner91 said:
    Unfortunately, the only way to get only "non-bbq related posts" is to block everyone except @Ybabpmuts and @JohnInCarolina.
    If you block the people you don’t like, you will spend way less time on here and it will be way less interesting (Mr Zuckerberg perfected this art form). There are several people on here I wouldn’t piss on if they were on fire, but they do keep it interesting. You can only look at so many dimly lit photos of bad pork butts and “help! My fire went out” posts before it “makes Johnny a dull boy”. I’m all in for the chaos. When it gets boring, I check out (not that anyone cares and they certainly shouldn’t). It’s been boring since the nazis left. 
  • Legume
    Legume Posts: 15,044
  • Ybabpmuts
    I don't think you would want to see just my posts. Just to show you what could happen, I dug up this old post about home made cheese, just for you.,...

Name: StumpBaby

E-Mail: paul@syncinc.com

Subject: Re: Cheese Steak!

Body of Message:

Ed,

Poppa makes it..although I only seen it once..because apparently momma really hated it..and she keeps after him pretty hard not to get into the situation where he goes off and makes it again. 

You see....poppa musta used ta milk the cow nakid...and I don't know what you know bout milkin cows..but there's quite a bit of movement..one can work up quite a sweat...and I figure what with poppa doing it all naked like..there was prolly quite a bit of flappin goin on as well..anyway..I guess right at the beginning of that milkin..poppa musta got some of that there fresh milk sprayed in the worst of places..a place where menfolk can't see (cept for maybe grampa who's got a coupla things that could reach plum up over either shoulder..if'n he really wanted to do that)..and poppa just kept on milkin..and things kept on wigglin. Now from what I gather..and depending on just how much milk that cow had to give...when poppa walked into the house after milkin that day....what plopped onto the floor from under the ugliest of things.....coulda been called fromunder butter...but this time...it looked like cheese..and the minute it dropped..the smell of cheese permeated the air..but nobody sure wanted to see if'n it was any good...some folks just don't like cheese..even if'n it's fresh made...

Ahh..the life of a Stump

StumpBaby

• Ybabpmuts
    Fromunder cheese
  • After reading this, I’m certain one of us just had a mini-stroke. I’m just not sure which one. 
  • Ybabpmuts
    Oh you have no idea.