Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Friday night and the EggHead Forum option of the forum choices is eerie quiet- I need to get a life!

Options

Comments

• lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 32,509
    Options
    Another Friday upon the forum.  Perhaps all are early prepping for Thanksgiving?? 
    Regardless, Happy Thanksgiving to all who venture here as next week's bump will be on the other side. 
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • fishlessman
    fishlessman Posts: 32,827
    Options
    lousubcap said:
    Another Friday upon the forum.  Perhaps all are early prepping for Thanksgiving?? 
    Regardless, Happy Thanksgiving to all who venture here as next week's bump will be on the other side. 
    Yep, my frozen turkey is out on the deck.
    fukahwee maine

you can lead a fish to water but you can not make him drink it
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Ozzie_Isaac Posts: 19,189
    Options
    Friday nights just aren't the same.
    They don’t want a population of citizens capable of critical thinking. They don’t want well informed, well educated people capable of critical thinking. They’re not interested in that. That doesn’t help them. That's against their interests. - George Carlin
  • Ike
    Ike Posts: 291
    Options
    It used to be a lot unfriendlier place, but with some respect. The buffalo had to sink only 2 or 3 threads.  Give the buffalo some job security.
    Owensboro, KY.  First Eggin' 4/12/08.  Large, small, 22" Blackstone and lotsa goodies.
  • lousubcap
    Options
    Happy Friday on the forum.  Another pedestrian evening compounded by the post Thanksgiving hangover, perhaps in more ways than one.  But we all press on.  
    Stay tuned as there will be some entertaining (in the eyes of the beholder) news in a couple of hours. Definitely worth checking back here...
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • alaskanassasin
    Options
     Still shelling corn. My nephew is home from college and running the combine tonight. Glad to have the help.
    South of Columbus, Ohio.

• Botch
    Botch Posts: 15,518
    Options
    Sad odds that both of my 90-day prescriptions ran out on TG Day, the pharmacy messaged me that they were out of both (happened last time too) and I had to drive the full length of Riverdale Road, one of the busiest in the state, on Black Friday.  
    There's a reason I won't own a gun.  :anguished:  

"Commander, say hello to Cricket!"  - KN

• lousubcap
    Options
    @Botch- try mail order auto refills.  Takes the worry out of being close...
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Options
    @Botch we play the medicine game every month.  We have 3 pharmacies we try.  It is also like a slot machine.  Sometimes it costs $300 and other times it is $54.  All depends on how the stars align.
    They don’t want a population of citizens capable of critical thinking. They don’t want well informed, well educated people capable of critical thinking. They’re not interested in that. That doesn’t help them. That's against their interests. - George Carlin
  • lousubcap
    Options
    Happy Forum Friday.  All quiet on my front-like that's a surprise.  All indicators are a "Go for Throttle Up" LEO evening. 
    And a bit of humour (nod).

• Ozzie_Isaac
    Options

• Ozzie_Isaac
    Options

• Botch
    Options

• Ozzie_Isaac
    Options

• JohnInCarolina
    Options

"I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Options

• Ozzie_Isaac
    edited December 2023
    Options

^^^ That was inline at a school pickup in town.
  • lousubcap
    Options
    Bump as it is Friday and 21 days from the end of year Zoom session.  All quiet on this front and likely will remain so.
    Gearing up for Navy to kick Army's A$$ (not only their mascot but their football team) tomorrow. 
  • Fred19Flintstone
    Options
    lousubcap said:
    Bump as it is Friday and 21 days from the end of year Zoom session.  All quiet on this front and likely will remain so.
    Gearing up for Navy to kick Army's A$$ (not only their mascot but their football team) tomorrow. 
    You’ve crossed the line bad-mouthing the Black Knights and their invincible mascot!

Flint, Michigan
  • lousubcap
    Options
    @Fred19Flintstone - glad you have surfaced even if it is to defend a certain losing cause.  Hopefully you can see your way to drop in to the Dec 29th Zoom.
    Go Navy-

• Botch
    Options
    lousubcap said:
    You’ve crossed the line bad-mouthing the Black Knights and their invincible mascot!

USAF looks on, smiling in mild amusement and rubbing palms....

• Ozzie_Isaac
    edited December 2023
    Options
  • lousubcap
    Options
    Another hopping (not) Friday night.  Two weeks for the collective here and those drawn to the forum by its force to lift their game and drop in any time 9 PM (EST) or later on Dec 29th to the Zoom.  Separate thread above with details.  You owe it to yourself to check it out-at least once. 
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Options
    So many words Cap.  Your posts are puzzles to unwind.
  • lousubcap
    Options
    I assure you that if I can write it anyone here can decipher and appreciate the intent.  B)
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Options
    lousubcap said:
    I assure you that if I can write it anyone here can decipher and appreciate the intent.  B)
    Leo disagrees 🤣
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    edited December 2023
    Options

• shtgunal3
    shtgunal3 Posts: 5,683
    Options
    ^^^ A sticky situation? ^^^

LBGE,SBGE, and a Mini makes three......Sweet home Alabama........ Stay thirsty my friends .

• JohnInCarolina
    Options
    shtgunal3 said:
    ^^^ A sticky situation? ^^^
    A sticky wicket.  I don't know why @Ozzie_Isaac is telling colonial British jokes. 
    "I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • Canugghead
    Canugghead Posts: 11,583
    Options