Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Quick question re FBI

Comments

• dmchicago
    dmchicago Posts: 4,516
    SO, like the paper cover on an overdue library book?

NBD.
    Philly - Kansas City - Houston - Cincinnati - Dallas - Houston - Memphis - Austin - Chicago - Austin

Large BGE. OONI 16, TOTO Washlet S550e (Now with enhanced Motherly Hugs!)

"If I wanted my balls washed, I'd go to the golf course!"
    Dennis - Austin,TX
  • dmchicago said:
    SO, like the paper cover on an overdue library book?

NBD.
    I have said for some time that I am much more interested in and concerned about what *wasn’t found* at MAL than what was.  If they have evidence that he had some particular sensitive document and they weren’t able to find it during the search, well… where TF is it?  Potentially no place any good.
    "I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • dmchicago
    I'm more interested in wondering if one of our "assets" in an adversarial country gets wind of some sensitive intelligence, reports that back up the chain and we realize the only way that specific intel would exist is if it was leaked from Mar-A-Leak-O.

But I read a lot of Brad Thor...
    Philly - Kansas City - Houston - Cincinnati - Dallas - Houston - Memphis - Austin - Chicago - Austin

Dennis - Austin,TX
  • dmchicago

Dennis - Austin,TX
  • dmchicago said:
    I'm more interested in wondering if one of our "assets" in an adversarial country gets wind of some sensitive intelligence, reports that back up the chain and we realize the only way that specific intel would exist is if it was leaked from Mar-A-Leak-O.

But I read a lot of Brad Thor...
    Safe bet a lot of our assets have gone dark over the past month.  The damage that the orange clown has already done is immeasurable.
  • Legume
    Legume Posts: 15,053
    I would love to read in 10-20 years that intelligence suspected trump far longer than the public and started feeding him counterintelligence nonsense.
    Not a felon
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Ozzie_Isaac Posts: 20,217
    Legume said:
    I would love to read in 10-20 years that intelligence suspected trump far longer than the public and started feeding him counterintelligence nonsense.
    Let us hope so.  His hypocrisy is astounding.  Truly beyond belief.  Listen to all his clips hammering Hillary and saying he would enforce all the laws, strengthen them, and protect it all.  Then he does this?  WTAF.

Maybe your purpose in life is only to serve as an example for others? - LPL

• "I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    edited September 2022
    I don't know if people actually understand classification:

1. Secret: expected to cause "serious" damage to national security.
    2. Top Secret: expected to cause exceptionally "grave" damge to national security.

• HeavyG
    HeavyG Posts: 10,380

“Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” ― Philip K. Diçk

• HeavyG
    “Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” ― Philip K. Diçk

• HeavyG said:
    I expect that piece to be dismissed in these parts given that it quotes a Duke professor.  
  • HeavyG
    HeavyG said:
    I expect that piece to be dismissed in these parts given that it quotes a Duke professor.  
    Well, as Judge Cannon is a Duke graduate (2003) the MAGAts face a real dilemma then don't they? :)

• JohnInCarolina
    JohnInCarolina Posts: 32,131
    edited September 2022
    HeavyG said:
    HeavyG said:
    Well, as Judge Cannon is a Duke graduate (2003) the MAGAts face a real dilemma then don't they? :)
    We do have some real winners amongst our alumni.  Stephen Miller, Richard Nixon… the beat goes on.  
  • JohnInCarolina
    JohnInCarolina Posts: 32,131
    edited September 2022
    To point out the obvious, top secret information about a foreign nation’s nuclear capabilities isn’t exactly just like an overdue library book.  
  • dmchicago
    To point out the obvious, top secret information about a foreign nation’s nuclear capabilities isn’t exactly just like an overdue library book.  
    It’s a “mishandling “ issue, John. 

Dennis - Austin,TX
  • lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 33,594
    The exceptional effort across all levels of activity and time it takes to obtain that level of information is extraordinary.  The careless handling, motive or not is indicative of someone who only cares about the face in the mirror.
    What a F'tard.  Cheeto (I relish typing that) makes Nixon look like a saint.
    Keep turning up the tension.  Some entity is gonna nail him.  As it should be.  
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • Legume
    lousubcap said:
    The exceptional effort across all levels of activity and time it takes to obtain that level of information is extraordinary.  The careless handling, motive or not is indicative of someone who only cares about the face in the mirror.

The vocal trump defenders around here just aren’t vocal defenders lately.  I hope this means some opinions are being challenged and revisited.
    Not a felon
  • Ike
    Ike Posts: 326
    Executive privilege, judge already said so and knows the Trump appointed court above hers will support her, not to mention SCOTUS and what would happen if it gets appealed to them.  SOB stands a chance of taking our gov't.
    Owensboro, KY.  First Eggin' 4/12/08.  Large, small, 22" Blackstone and lotsa goodies.
  • HeavyG

• Legume said:
    lousubcap said:

The vocal trump defenders around here just aren’t vocal defenders lately.  I hope this means some opinions are being challenged and revisited.
    I think you’re overlooking the level of courage it takes to anonymously dislike posts.  
  • fishlessman
    fishlessman Posts: 33,233
    Legume said:
    lousubcap said:

the far right now sees fox news as a bunch of traitors and is now fake but not in the way the left views fox news. is that what you are referring about
    fukahwee maine

you can lead a fish to water but you can not make him drink it
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    I am so confused.  Which parts of the conservative ethos does Trump support and why are people so willing to blindly follow him?

Individual freedom
    Small government
    Narional Security
    Fiscal responsibility
    Rule of law
    Human dignity

I just don't see Trump upholding any one of those.

• Legume
    I am so confused.  Which parts of the conservative ethos does Trump support and why are people so willing to blindly follow him?

Individual freedom
    Small government
    Narional Security
    Fiscal responsibility
    Rule of law
    Human dignity

You forgot ownin’ the libs
    Not a felon
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Legume said:

Individual freedom
    Small government
    Narional Security
    Fiscal responsibility
    Rule of law
    Human dignity

You forgot ownin’ the libs
    Aww, good point.  Guess that is the "Trump" card.  Sell out everything just to belittle someone.

• dbCooper
    dbCooper Posts: 2,355
    edited September 2022

Individual freedom
    Small government
    Narional Security
    Fiscal responsibility
    Rule of law
    Human dignity

You may be making an error in presupposing modern republicanism/trumpism is aligned with traditional conservatism. 
    Ponder the last six Republican nominees* and compare to trumpism.  Seems to me those that follow a conservative ethos should not be hanging their hat in trumps house.
    *I made a list for your convenience:
    Reagan
    Bush (HW)
    Dole
    Bush (W)
    McCain
    Romney
    Edit to quote Ozzie, not Legume
    LBGE, LBGE-PTR, 22" Weber, Coleman 413G
    Great Plains, USA
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    I wish I knew why these threads gather so many dislikes.  It would actually help of people could explain why they dislike all the posts.  Just being a whiny **** doesn't actually help change anything.

• HeavyG
    I wish I knew why these threads gather so many dislikes.  It would actually help of people could explain why they dislike all the posts.  Just being a whiny **** doesn't actually help change anything.
    I'm sure a psychiatrist could explain the mental aberration that prompts such behavior.
    My guess is that it just makes them happy. I'm all for people finding their bliss so I welcome the dislikes on any/all my posts.*

* Except if I ever post a food pix. If they dislike that I'll really be pissed.**

** So yeah... like posting a food pix would ever happen.