Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Quick question re FBI

Comments

• fishlessman
    fishlessman Posts: 33,233
    donald trump:  living rent free in the heads of media and liberals everywhere.

i like that
    I’m not sure a group of people pointing and laughing at a dumpster fire would describe the dumpster as living rent free inside their heads, but maybe that’s just me. 

im not so sure about that, but im not following trump tweets on twitter so who knows........
    Nobody follows Trump’s tweets on Twitter these days.  He was booted off the platform years ago.

was mostly referring to aaron rupar and the twitter nerds and followers like him, my bad........trump is one hundred percent in his head
    Aaron is a reporter who writes about Trump all the time.  It's basically his job to follow the former President's announcements over on Truth Social.   
    And his followers are paid too....lol.  
    Of course they aren’t but this also isn’t the only thing Rupar tweets about.    Rupar mostly mocks Trump, people on Fox News, Joe Rogan, etc.  In other words the people who deserve to be mocked.  People who follow Rupar do so because they find some of that entertaining or useful to know, not because all of these people live inside their heads.   
    So he is like watching the view...interesting
    fukahwee maine

you can lead a fish to water but you can not make him drink it
  • JohnInCarolina
    JohnInCarolina Posts: 32,130

i like that
    I’m not sure a group of people pointing and laughing at a dumpster fire would describe the dumpster as living rent free inside their heads, but maybe that’s just me. 

im not so sure about that, but im not following trump tweets on twitter so who knows........
    Nobody follows Trump’s tweets on Twitter these days.  He was booted off the platform years ago.

was mostly referring to aaron rupar and the twitter nerds and followers like him, my bad........trump is one hundred percent in his head
    Aaron is a reporter who writes about Trump all the time.  It's basically his job to follow the former President's announcements over on Truth Social.   
    Of course they aren’t but this also isn’t the only thing Rupar tweets about.    Rupar mostly mocks Trump, people on Fox News, Joe Rogan, etc.  In other words the people who deserve to be mocked.  People who follow Rupar do so because they find some of that entertaining or useful to know, not because all of these people live inside their heads.   
    You would know.
    "I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • fishlessman

i like that

You would know.
    That's a compliment coming from the twit/fb dude 
    fukahwee maine

• JohnInCarolina

i like that

You would know.
    Is it though?

Twitter is just a news aggregation platform.  I know you don’t like hearing about all the stupid things Trump says and does, but there are ways to avoid that.  Such as not entering threads that are obviously about him, for example…

Not sure where the FB is coming from, I don’t ever repost anything from there.  I’m hardly ever on the platform myself.

• Legume
    Legume Posts: 15,053
    Come on guys, can’t we just agree that PK grills are overpriced versions of the semi-disposable grills you buy at the supermarket? 
    Not a felon
  • JohnInCarolina
    Legume said:
    Yeah the whole Q-anon thing seems to be festering over at Truth social.  This is my shocked face:
  • fishlessman

i like that

You would know.
    Is it though?

Twitter is just a news aggregation platform.  I know you don’t like hearing about all the stupid things Trump says and does, but there are ways to avoid that.  Such as not entering threads that are obviously about him, for example…

Not sure where the FB is coming from, I don’t ever repost anything from there.  I’m hardly ever on the platform myself.

Trump is an idiot.  I don't need to follow that.  Twitter is a waist of time like fb. Don't need to follow that either. I do understand that people do like the comic show
    fukahwee maine

• Ozzie_Isaac
    Ozzie_Isaac Posts: 20,217
    You all should really take this to heart

Maybe your purpose in life is only to serve as an example for others? - LPL

• HeavyG
    HeavyG Posts: 10,380
    Exactly The Donald, why are people so mean?

This is what he "retruth-ed" (the equivalent of a Twitter retweet) when he made that comment...

“Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” ― Philip K. Diçk

• JohnInCarolina
    HeavyG said:
    Exactly The Donald, why are people so mean?

This is what he "retruth-ed" (the equivalent of a Twitter retweet) when he made that comment...

Such a classy guy, Trump, obviously.  
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Sorry, I'm dying.  Trump is just like this crazy mean  ---t I know.  Says one thing, does something completely against what they just said, gets in an argument with themselves, then blocks you.  All before you even have a chance to respond.

• JohnInCarolina

Indefensible.  It appears he had these hidden in a box with Time magazine covers, of all things.  The reckless disregard for classified materials on display here is just mind-blowing.  
  • JohnInCarolina
  • dmchicago
    dmchicago Posts: 4,516

Philly - Kansas City - Houston - Cincinnati - Dallas - Houston - Memphis - Austin - Chicago - Austin

Large BGE. OONI 16, TOTO Washlet S550e (Now with enhanced Motherly Hugs!)

"If I wanted my balls washed, I'd go to the golf course!"
    Dennis - Austin,TX
  • lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 33,594
    Things are tightening up right smartly now.  There could be a Cheeto meltdown on the near horizon.  How sweet it is!
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • Botch
    Botch Posts: 16,050
    edited August 2022

I've seen this photo in several places, and I have my doubts about its authenticity.  
    1.  If you're retrieving boxes of documents during a court-authorized operation, you aren't going to take the time to spread docs out on the floor like this and photograph them,
    2.  An /SCI suffix gives a person clearance to that particular program, it is not a blanket approval to see all SCI docs.  I had two SCI approvals in the SCIF I worked in at DNS in Albuquerque, there was at least one more program that I did not have access to; I'm wondering how they're sorting thru those boxes now, who can look at what?   
    3.  Why would they redact the Time covers, but not the SCI cover sheets?
    4.  This photo would've been taken at mar a lago, not NSA/FBI HQ, judging by the "style" of the carpeting (see #1 above).  

Just my suspicions.    

When does an old joke become a "Dad" joke?  When it's apparent.  

• Legume
    Reading tweets from maga pundits about the FBI raid at mar a lago is a great way to learn about Hillary’s email server.
    Not a felon
  • fishlessman
    wasnt i just scolded for mocking twitter........
    fukahwee maine

• Ozzie_Isaac
    Twitter is merely for entertainment purposes.  I agree with @Botch 's assessment.  Looks like an analog photograph for a school project.  My guess is a Mamiya Rz67, or a Nikon F3.  Probably around 55mm.

• JohnInCarolina
    Botch said:

I've seen this photo in several places, and I have my doubts about its authenticity.  
    1.  If you're retrieving boxes of documents during a court-authorized operation, you aren't going to take the time to spread docs out on the floor like this and photograph them,
    2.  An /SCI suffix gives a person clearance to that particular program, it is not a blanket approval to see all SCI docs.  I had two SCI approvals in the SCIF I worked in at DNS in Albuquerque, there was at least one more program that I did not have access to; I'm wondering how they're sorting thru those boxes now, who can look at what?   
    4.  This photo would've been taken at mar a lago, not NSA/FBI HQ, judging by the "style" of the carpeting (see #1 above).  

Just my suspicions.    
       @Botch - the photo comes directly from the DOJ.  It was submitted as part of their filing last night.
  • Legume
    fishlessman said: if 
    1) I was not mocking twitter, I was mocking whatabout maga pundits
    2) I didn’t get this from twitter, I got this from JICs insta account that auto posts screenshots of his Facebook that has a constant feed from his twitter.
    Not a felon
  • fishlessman
    Legume said:
    2) I didn’t get this from twitter, I got this from JICs insta account that auto posts screenshots of his Facebook that has a constant feed from his twitter.

the real news on twitter is what the  whatabout maga pundits are doing......being careful not to get hooked up into jic's facebook account
    fukahwee maine

• Legume
    Legume said:

the real news on twitter is what the  whatabout maga pundits are doing......being careful not to get hooked up into jic's facebook account
    I don’t have FB, that’s why I go to his instagram.  Duh.

And I never said news.
    Not a felon
  • HeavyG
    HeavyG Posts: 10,380
    Twitter is merely for entertainment purposes.  I agree with @Botch 's assessment.  Looks like an analog photograph for a school project.  My guess is a Mamiya Rz67, or a Nikon F3.  Probably around 55mm.
    "Twitter is merely for entertainment purposes."

That is certainly one way to use Twitter and if that is perhaps how you use it then more power to you. However, to say that is its only use/purpose/value is total  balderdash.

“Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” ― Philip K. Diçk

• JohnInCarolina
    HeavyG said:

That is certainly one way to use Twitter and if that is perhaps how you use it then more power to you. However, to say that is its only use/purpose/value is total  balderdash.

While I agree with your overall point, who uses "balderdash" ?  Are you actually a 18th century British poet?  
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    HeavyG said:

That is its only use\purpose\value for me.  I use it to tweet at my favorite authors, but thatbis also entertainment.

I mean really, life is a game.  Games are played for entertainment.  So really everything is entertainment.  Might not be our or your entertainment, but it is entertainment.

• Botch
    Botch Posts: 16,050
    edited August 2022
    Botch said:

Just my suspicions.    
       @Botch - the photo comes directly from the DOJ.  It was submitted as part of their filing last night.
    Yes, and after I enlarged the pic I could see the Time covers are actually in the box to the right, I understand the redacted cover sheets on the floor now.
    I still can't understand, however, why that stuff was spread out on the floor and photographed.  And if it were up to me, after finding this, they would've filed immediately to clear the entire premises of all guests and gone over the entire compound with a fine-toothed comb.  

There was also a report on MSNBC (whom I give credit as much as I do faux) that a russian lady has/had free run of the place.  That should be alarming to the FBI if true, but I've not seen it reported elsewhere, so I hadn't brought it up before.  

When does an old joke become a "Dad" joke?  When it's apparent.  

• fishlessman
    HeavyG said:

While I agree with your overall point, who uses "balderdash" ?  Are you actually a 18th century British poet?  

malarky would have been a better choice.......amiright
    fukahwee maine