Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Tormek T-1 Kitchen Knife Sharpener

14567810»

Comments

• I am leaning towards Wicked Edge, because all of my pocket knives have bolsters. 
    South of Columbus, Ohio.

• lkapigian
    lkapigian Posts: 11,026
    You guys still using the Tormek? swmbo is shopping Christmas and remembered I had mentioned it a while back.
    Just Yesterday 
    Visalia, Ca @lkapigian
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Ozzie_Isaac Posts: 20,104
    You guys still using the Tormek? swmbo is shopping Christmas and remembered I had mentioned it a while back.
    Yes, I am still using it.  It has honestly made me much less ticky about my regular knives.  They are so easy and quick to sharpen now.  I still haven't used it on my Japanese knives, I use whetstones for those.

It is possible to commit no mistakes and still lose. - Captain Jean-Luc Packard

• You guys still using the Tormek? swmbo is shopping Christmas and remembered I had mentioned it a while back.
    Frankly haven't had to use it again after the first time as it did such a good job sharpening my knives.  But I'm probably getting to the point where I'll look to take it out again soon.  It is really idiot-proof, and trust me when I say that when it comes to sharpening knives I am right down there with the best (worst?) of them.
    "I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • RLS
    RLS Posts: 45
    Yes, still using mine. I believe my knives have a sharper edge with the T-1 than any other system I’ve used. 

Rick
    Rick in Tampa