Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT - For Car Lovers: Some Recent Exotic Spottings

Options

Comments

• Ozzie_Isaac
    Ozzie_Isaac Posts: 19,223
    edited November 2022
    Options
    Exotic car lovers paridise. (Dealer in Atlanta)

I will take one of each please!  Especially that Green GT2 RS In the 2nd picture.
    They don’t want a population of citizens capable of critical thinking. They don’t want well informed, well educated people capable of critical thinking. They’re not interested in that. That doesn’t help them. That's against their interests. - George Carlin
  • nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    Options

Guys….thinking about pulling the trigger (I know, looks like someone else pulled the trigger on it previously)…thoughts?
    Options
    Can you show me the carfax?
    Clinton, Iowa
  • nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    Options
    Clean, never been repaired!

Guys….thinking about pulling the trigger (I know, looks like someone else pulled the trigger on it previously)…thoughts?
    What's hilarious and frightening is they will probably get the $2,100 in todays market.

Rockwall, Tx    LBGE, Minimax, 22" Blackstone, Pizza Party Bollore. Cast Iron Hoarder.

• JohnInCarolina
    Options
    I think that’s the getaway car from the bank heist in Heat.  Could be worth big $
    "I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • alaskanassasin
    Options
    You guys don’t fvck around with hail down there do you!?
    South of Columbus, Ohio.

• kl8ton
    kl8ton Posts: 5,435
    Options

Large, Medium, MiniMax, & 22, and 36" Blackstone
    Grand Rapids MI
  • kl8ton
    kl8ton Posts: 5,435
    Options
    kl8ton said:

Congrats. You just won this thread. In gold, no less. 
    Please see to it that the buffalo adjusts my forum points accordingly. 😉
    Large, Medium, MiniMax, & 22, and 36" Blackstone
    Grand Rapids MI
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Options
    Dang!  @kl8ton won!!  I have been looking for months.  Well done sir.
    They don’t want a population of citizens capable of critical thinking. They don’t want well informed, well educated people capable of critical thinking. They’re not interested in that. That doesn’t help them. That's against their interests. - George Carlin
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Options
    Damn I was two days late.

Holy smokes, coming out of the wood work!  Nicely done.
  • GrateEggspectations
    Options
    Nice work, @texasbge2018

Only one other divine power has managed to spot and shoot the elusive Aztec previously, so you are very much still a god amongst us mortals. 
  • Botch
    Botch Posts: 15,554
    Options
    I'm not understanding this recent aztek glorification/worship; is there a new movie or tiktok out that changes things?  

"I hear you're free on Wednesdays..."    - JB  

• GrateEggspectations
    Options
    @botch

Aren’t you an engineer? I guess not, because you appear utterly incapable of recognizing an engineering marvel when you see it. 

The Aztec is almost universally accepted as the world’s most odious method of transportation, and someone here (@ozzie_isaac?) had set out a challenge. 
  • WeberWho
    WeberWho Posts: 11,054
    Options

"The pig is an amazing animal. You feed a pig an apple and it makes bacon. Let's see Michael Phelps do that" - Jim Gaffigan

Minnesota
  • Botch
    Botch Posts: 15,554
    Options
    @botch

Aren’t you an engineer? I guess not, because you appear utterly incapable of recognizing an engineering marvel when you see it. 

The Aztec is almost universally accepted as the world’s most odious method of transportation, and someone here (@ozzie_isaac?) had set out a challenge. 
    I guess not, either.  Despite 3 engineering degrees, my career consists of three massive failures, so I obviously missed the boat, bigtime.  
    And I also missed Ozzie's challenge, but I don't read every thread.  

"I hear you're free on Wednesdays..."    - JB  

• Ozzie_Isaac
    edited December 2022
    Options
    Botch said:
    I'm not understanding this recent aztek glorification/worship; is there a new movie or tiktok out that changes things?  
    The Aztek was way way ahead of its time.  A true marvel that has become an exotic.  I had mentioned how I liked them, and sometime a few months back, @GrateEggspectations challenged the forum to find a real live one in the wild.

It was our version of the Ready Player One easter egg hunt.  Instead of a 500 billion dollar company, @kl8ton wins our respect.
  • WeberWho
    Options
    Pretty sharp looking Aztec I found online. 

"The pig is an amazing animal. You feed a pig an apple and it makes bacon. Let's see Michael Phelps do that" - Jim Gaffigan

Minnesota
  • HeavyG
    HeavyG Posts: 10,371
    Options
    @botch

"The Aztec is almost universally accepted as the world’s most odious method of transportation..."

Almost is correct as I always thought that accolade was meant for the AMC Pacer.

“Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” ― Philip K. Diçk

• Ozzie_Isaac
    Options
    HeavyG said:
    @botch

"The Aztec is almost universally accepted as the world’s most odious method of transportation..."

Almost is correct as I always thought that accolade was meant for the AMC Pacer.

May be bad at transportation, but is amazing at camping.

• Langner91
    Langner91 Posts: 2,120
    Options
    WeberWho said:

"Pretty" and "Sharp" are adjectives not normally tossed around in the same sentence as "Aztec" by people blessed with the gift of sight.

Sharp hood, though!
    Clinton, Iowa
  • WeberWho
    Options
    Langner91 said:
    WeberWho said:

"Pretty" and "Sharp" are adjectives not normally tossed around in the same sentence as "Aztec" by people blessed with the gift of sight.

Sharp hood, though!

I'll take an Aztec all-day everyday over a Nissan Juke. 

Minnesota
  • Langner91
    Langner91 Posts: 2,120
    Options
    I think Pontiac, with the Fiero, Aztec, Vibe (joint venture with Toyota, same car as the Toyota Matrix), Solstice, and G8, was making their last ditch efforts at not being cast aside by General Motors.  But, it was too late.

I am not sure WTF was wrong at Nissan when the Juke was conceived!
    Clinton, Iowa
  • HeavyG
    HeavyG Posts: 10,371
    Options
    Langner91 said:
    I think Pontiac, with the Fiero, Aztec, Vibe (joint venture with Toyota, same car as the Toyota Matrix), Solstice, and G8, was making their last ditch efforts at not being cast aside by General Motors.  But, it was too late.

I am not sure WTF was wrong at Nissan when the Juke was conceived!

Actually the Jukes were pretty popular cars for a while. I kinda liked that their styling was seemingly "off-the-wall" as so many cars looked so similar.
    “Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” ― Philip K. Diçk

• saluki2007
    saluki2007 Posts: 6,354
    Options
    I would take the juke over a convertible murano. That might be the worst looking production vehicle I’ve ever seen. 
    Large and Small BGE
    Central, IL