Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT - For Car Lovers: Some Recent Exotic Spottings

Options

Comments

• BigreenGreg
    Options
    In Japan, this is your last ride.

LBGE, 36" Blackstone, Anova Pro
    Charleston, SC
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Ozzie_Isaac Posts: 19,165
    Options

They don’t want a population of citizens capable of critical thinking. They don’t want well informed, well educated people capable of critical thinking. They’re not interested in that. That doesn’t help them. That's against their interests. - George Carlin
  • SamIAm2
    SamIAm2 Posts: 1,898
    Options
    @ColbyLang - nice to see support for young artists. Thought you might have taken a break after your Disney experience. I sent you a PM.
    Ubi panis, ibi patria.
    Large - Roswell rig, MiniMax-PS Woo; Cocoa, Fl.
  • WeberWho
    WeberWho Posts: 11,035
    Options

"The pig is an amazing animal. You feed a pig an apple and it makes bacon. Let's see Michael Phelps do that" - Jim Gaffigan

Minnesota
  • bbracey21
    Options
    Beautiful McLaren, but need a way of keeping the bugs out of your teeth.

The Elva… Are they still hovering around $2 million in todays market? I also heard that without the windshield they were not considered “road legal” in the U.S.
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    edited November 2022
    Options
    bbracey21 said:
    Beautiful McLaren, but need a way of keeping the bugs out of your teeth.

The Elva… Are they still hovering around $2 million in todays market? I also heard that without the windshield they were not considered “road legal” in the U.S.
    Depends on the state.  It was offered with a windshield if your state required it.  No idea on current market prices.
    They don’t want a population of citizens capable of critical thinking. They don’t want well informed, well educated people capable of critical thinking. They’re not interested in that. That doesn’t help them. That's against their interests. - George Carlin
  • Langner91
    Langner91 Posts: 2,120
    Options
    That is a beautiful 1962 Corvette.  

Clinton, Iowa
  • GrateEggspectations
    Options
    B-I-L takes delivery of his new GT3 tomorrow. I’ll post pics if I can catch a glimpse. 
  • lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 32,435
    Options
    @GrateEggspectations - As I recall thru the fog, your B-I-L has sights on a few more exotics for his stable.   Better to be lucky than good.
    Waiting for photos from your drive in your friends Ferrari.  No pressure here .  =)
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • WeberWho
    WeberWho Posts: 11,035
    Options

"The pig is an amazing animal. You feed a pig an apple and it makes bacon. Let's see Michael Phelps do that" - Jim Gaffigan

Minnesota
  • fishlessman
    fishlessman Posts: 32,790
    Options
    WeberWho said:

they put the lift kit in upsidedown
    fukahwee maine

you can lead a fish to water but you can not make him drink it
  • lousubcap
    Options
    That MC 20 opens at around $215K and the tricked out one I saw on a show room floor was around $310K.  Up in the Ferrari, McLaren Lamp world.  Dang-

Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • RyanStl
    RyanStl Posts: 1,050
    Options
    I'm terrible at taking pics while driving. Lambo. Spotted an Aventador, but I wasn't quick enough 

• lousubcap
    edited November 2022
    Options
    Good that you are terrible at pics when driving.  I will offer that when driving that is your sole responsibility-driving.  Focus on the driving and let someone else deal with the periphery.  If you don't have a primed and camera ready passenger then you just appreciate the sighting and move on.  
    Yes-I am hard over with drivers who find being the driver to be the secondary or worse responsibility they have when behind the wheel.  FWIW-
  • Ike
    Ike Posts: 291
    edited November 2022
    Options
    We live in a rural area.
    Wife: Did you see that?
    Me: Sorry, I have a bad habit of watching where I am going.
    Wife puffs up.
    Do appreciate the puffing up of the expansion of the breasts though.
    Owensboro, KY.  First Eggin' 4/12/08.  Large, small, 22" Blackstone and lotsa goodies.
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Options
    Any idea what these are?  Look like plate scanners, but on a very ratty old car.

• alaskanassasin
    Options
    @Battleborn might be able to answer that. Looks like hardware I’ve seen on smokies before 
    South of Columbus, Ohio.

• HeavyG
    HeavyG Posts: 10,357
    Options
    Could be plate scanners. I've read that some car repo folks use them to find their prey.
    “Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” ― Philip K. Diçk

• saluki2007
    saluki2007 Posts: 6,354
    Options
    HeavyG said:
    Could be plate scanners. I've read that some car repo folks use them to find their prey.
    This. 
    Large and Small BGE
    Central, IL

• Battleborn
    Battleborn Posts: 3,365
    Options
    They do look like plate readers. I’m not super familiar with them as we don’t use them on our cars. The only ones our department uses are stationary (mounted at select intersections) as well as contracted company’s. We are notified via a 3rd party. 
    Las Vegas, NV

• Ozzie_Isaac
    Options
    I almost asked him because his window was rolled down, but he had the gangster lean and looked sketchy AF.
  • alaskanassasin
    Options
    I almost asked him because his window was rolled down, but he had the gangster lean and looked sketchy AF.
    It was the cops after all!
    South of Columbus, Ohio.