Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Uhmmm....

Options

Comments

• bubbajack
    bubbajack Posts: 1,098
    Options
    Might drive you engineers crazy.
    I drink cheap beer so I can afford good bourbon.

Salisbury, NC...... XL,Lx3,Mx2,S, MM, Mini BGE, FireDisc x2. Blackstone 22", Offset smoker, weber kettle 22"

• nolaeggheads_squirel
    Options
    Which night of the RNC convention is slated to discuss the Republican platform?  Since it only has one plank this year, unconditional love for DJT, it should be quick.  Would hate to miss it.
  • GATraveller
    GATraveller Posts: 8,207
    edited August 2020
    Options
    HeavyG said:

I bet they're both as skilled with their weapons as Barney Fife was with his.
    Are you a gun owner? I've never heard you mention it before. 

"Social media gives legions of idiots the right to speak when they once only spoke at a bar after a glass of wine, without harming the community [...] but now they have the same right to speak as a Nobel Prize winner. It's the invasion of the idiots."

-Umberto Eco

2 Large
    Peachtree Corners, GA
  • thetrim
    thetrim Posts: 11,357
    Options
    @HeavyG will just sit on the intruders until the defunded police come to save him. 
    =======================================
    XL 6/06, Mini 6/12, L 10/12, Mini #2 12/14 MiniMax 3/16 Large #2 11/20 Legacy from my FIL - RIP
    Tampa Bay, FL
    EIB 6 Oct 95
  • caliking
    caliking Posts: 18,731
    Options
    thetrim said:
    Here’s one for all wondering why many on here (like @JohnInCarolina @Botch @HeavyG etc) feel and think the way they do. 

Genuinely surprised that you can read... or at least know what books are. 

#1 LBGE December 2012 • #2 SBGE February  2013 • #3 Mini May 2013
    A happy BGE family in Houston, TX.
  • frazzdaddy
    frazzdaddy Posts: 2,617
    Options
    HeavyG said:

I am since I was 8 and those two are idiots.
    Xl bge ,LG bge, two 4' crusher cone fire pits. Weber Genisis gasser and 
    Two rusty Weber kettles. 

Two Rivers Farm
    Moncure N.C.
  • JohnnyTarheel
    JohnnyTarheel Posts: 6,541
    Options
    We can only hope that this thread is still alive through the election... when Trump wins .. oh boy!!!!
    I want some of what you’re smoking there, Johnny!
    Exactly what Hillary said to me 4 years ago....
    Charlotte, NC - Large BGE 2014, Maverick ET 733, Thermopen, Nest, Platesetter, Woo2 and Extender w/Grid, Kick Ash Basket, Pizza Stone, SS Smokeware Cap, Blackstone 36"
  • Canugghead
    Canugghead Posts: 11,527
    Options
    Defender of the western civilization  :s
    canuckland
  • JohnInCarolina
    JohnInCarolina Posts: 30,976
    Options
    HeavyG said:

Is the argument here really that one needs to be a gun owner to recognize Bonnie and Clyde there are shittheads?  
    "I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • JohnInCarolina
    Options
    caliking said:
    I figured this would be a good time to mention that I applied, and was accepted to, Liberty University, for the 1994-1995 academic year. Even got some kind  of scholarship. True story. 

Luckily for me, another less churchy university accepted me too, and I went there instead. The rest is history...
    Man.  And to think you could have done something with your life...
  • nlovold
    nlovold Posts: 194
    Options
    Is the argument that they are responsible gun owners?  She is holding a stage prop and if he were to fire a round, he might rip his tittie off.
  • JohnInCarolina
    Options
  • GATraveller
    Options
    HeavyG said:

Is the argument here really that one needs to be a gun owner to recognize Bonnie and Clyde there are shittheads?  
    People do weird sh!t when they feel threatened. 

"Social media gives legions of idiots the right to speak when they once only spoke at a bar after a glass of wine, without harming the community [...] but now they have the same right to speak as a Nobel Prize winner. It's the invasion of the idiots."

-Umberto Eco

2 Large
    Peachtree Corners, GA
  • JohnInCarolina
    Options
    HeavyG said:

You mean like shooting an unarmed man in the back 6 or 7 times, in front of his three kids?
  • GATraveller
    Options
    HeavyG said:

You mean like shooting an unarmed man in the back 6 or 7 times, in front of his three kids?
    They did that? 

-Umberto Eco

2 Large
    Peachtree Corners, GA
  • JohnInCarolina
    Options
    HeavyG said:

They did that? 
    Apparently you're not much of a news guy, I gather.
  • HeavyG
    HeavyG Posts: 10,349
    Options
    HeavyG said:

Technically yes, but I haven't fired any in a few years. Also, these days I only have one "real gun" (Colt Python .357 Magnum). The "not a real gun" is a Baikal IZH-46M which is a Russian made competition match grade .177 pellet pistol.
    “Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” ― Philip K. Diçk

• HeavyG
    HeavyG Posts: 10,349
    Options
    thetrim said:
    @HeavyG will just sit on the intruders until the defunded police come to save him. 
    C'mon dude, if I'm sitting on the intruders I won't need no popo.
    “Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” ― Philip K. Diçk

• JohnInCarolina
    Options
    HeavyG said:

They did that? 
    I've had bigger fish to fry.........

Then why are you here?  Geez dude take a break from the forum!  Enjoy your vacation!
  • JohnInCarolina
    Options
  • JohnInCarolina
    Options
  • GATraveller
    Options
    HeavyG said:

They did that? 

Then why are you here?  Geez dude take a break from the forum!  Enjoy your vacation!
    I just got home. Lol.  I was disconnected for the last few days. 

-Umberto Eco

2 Large
    Peachtree Corners, GA
  • thetrim
    Options
    caliking said:
    I figured this would be a good time to mention that I applied, and was accepted to, Liberty University, for the 1994-1995 academic year. Even got some kind  of scholarship. True story. 

Luckily for me, another less churchy university accepted me too, and I went there instead. The rest is history...

Too bad you weren't a pool boy, or were you?
    XL 6/06, Mini 6/12, L 10/12, Mini #2 12/14 MiniMax 3/16 Large #2 11/20 Legacy from my FIL - RIP
    Tampa Bay, FL
    EIB 6 Oct 95
  • thetrim
    Options
    HeavyG said:

They did that? 

i.e. you're making us libs look like duba$$es....
    Tampa Bay, FL
    EIB 6 Oct 95
  • thetrim
    Options
    Tampa Bay, FL
    EIB 6 Oct 95
  • JohnInCarolina
    Options
    thetrim said:
    Obviously, you’re not a golfer...