Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT - What are you doing right now? Mk2

Comments

• thetrim
    thetrim Posts: 11,373
    Just finished Season 5, Episode 9 of BB. 

Damn, I could see myself in front of the TV for the final 7 today.
    =======================================
    XL 6/06, Mini 6/12, L 10/12, Mini #2 12/14 MiniMax 3/16 Large #2 11/20 Legacy from my FIL - RIP
    Tampa Bay, FL
    EIB 6 Oct 95
  • WeberWho
    WeberWho Posts: 11,212
    When I went to grab the pizza oven off Craigslist yesterday I swung into McDonald's for a Coke. If this wasn't a sign if homemade pizza is the way to go:

Even the Domino's pizza delivery guy doesn't want Domino's.
    "The pig is an amazing animal. You feed a pig an apple and it makes bacon. Let's see Michael Phelps do that" - Jim Gaffigan

Minnesota
  • johnmitchell
    johnmitchell Posts: 6,718
    thetrim said:
    Any plumbers on here?  I have a toilet question and would appreciate someone's counsel....
    @fiber_induced_deuce
    Greensboro North Carolina
    When in doubt Accelerate....
  • thetrim said:
    Any plumbers on here?  I have a toilet question and would appreciate someone's counsel....
    @fiber_induced_deuce
    More fiber?

I compost everything.
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Ozzie_Isaac Posts: 20,171
    edited June 2020
    Eoin said:
    ColbyLang said:

Full size Aussie? Have a 2 year old mini that’s a handful!
    Yup, full size.  He is a phenomenal dog.  I have never had a dog so easy to train and so driven to please.  Only problem is he was destined for the UK, so they did not dock his tail.  With him being around horses and other livestock, I would have preferred a docked tail.  It makes a handy place for cows to bite and grab on to.  Aside from that, this might be the last breed I ever own.
    Are dogs not allowed to have docked tails in the UK? 
    Dogs in the UK cannot have any "cosmetic" modifications.  No docked tails, ears, or dew claws.  I do not know much about ears, but docked tails and dew claws have benefits for working dogs, so this is something I take issue with.
    Working dogs can have docked tails, because it's not cosmetic. Normally, that means buying a dog from a working breeder or farm. It's relatively rare now.
    That is cool to know.  The breeders in the US do not dock tails or dew claws of dogs going to the UK or California.  I never realized there was an exception, glad to know there is, because for a working dog there are true benefits.  Seeing a dog get a desheathed tail or picked up and slammed down by a cow is not good.  Same with dew claws on terriers who are ratting down holes.

Maybe your purpose in life is only to serve as an example for others? - LPL

• Ozzie_Isaac
    Well, 2020 wildfire season has officially started here.

• frazzdaddy
    frazzdaddy Posts: 2,617
    edited June 2020
    Hot tub install. I have some awesome friends.
    Xl bge ,LG bge, two 4' crusher cone fire pits. Weber Genisis gasser and 
    Two rusty Weber kettles. 

Two Rivers Farm
    Moncure N.C.
  • alaskanassasin
    alaskanassasin Posts: 8,089
    It’s all about who you know, and you know a guy with a piggyback. Looks good man enjoy 
    South of Columbus, Ohio.

• frazzdaddy
    edited June 2020
    Another
    Two rusty Weber kettles. 

Two Rivers Farm
    Moncure N.C.
  • frazzdaddy
    edited June 2020
    m
    Two rusty Weber kettles. 

Two Rivers Farm
    Moncure N.C.
  • SamIAm2
    SamIAm2 Posts: 1,944
    frazzdaddy - fulfilling the "helping you empty your wallet" role provided by this group, I'll just leave this link here for you:

http://www.covana.com

Thank me later or not.

Ubi panis, ibi patria.
    Large - Roswell rig, MiniMax-PS Woo; Cocoa, Fl.
  • frazzdaddy
    SamIAm2 said:
    frazzdaddy - fulfilling the "helping you empty your wallet" role provided by this group, I'll just leave this link here for you:

http://www.covana.com

Thank me later or not.

I know da÷=!, already been there.
    Two rusty Weber kettles. 

Two Rivers Farm
    Moncure N.C.
  • SamIAm2
    SamIAm2 Posts: 1,944
    Love mine - no more wrestling with a fold up cover. Turn a key to raise and lower. Lazy in my old age.

Ubi panis, ibi patria.
    Large - Roswell rig, MiniMax-PS Woo; Cocoa, Fl.
  • frazzdaddy
    I am going to play with the view. I may build another attaching deck, but def got my sights on the covana top when we land.
    Two rusty Weber kettles. 

Two Rivers Farm
    Moncure N.C.
  • StillH2OEgger
    StillH2OEgger Posts: 3,809
    CPFC1905 said:
    @thetrim
    I have considered your conundrum at length and am haunted by some of the images it has conjured.

Nonetheless the only logical explanation is this;
    Person(s) unknown at time and date unknown have entered your small room by means unknown and strapped a fish to the back of the radiator for reasons unknown.

I hope that helps,  I think you'll find it contains all the salient material you need to enable a satisfactory conclusion.

You're welcome.   Any time.   Here to help.  
    @thetrim

Have you ruled out an upper decker?
    Stillwater, MN
  • thetrim
    thetrim Posts: 11,373
    Just finished BB.

The final episode had me reminiscing over the beautiful song of the M60 on full blast...
    =======================================
    XL 6/06, Mini 6/12, L 10/12, Mini #2 12/14 MiniMax 3/16 Large #2 11/20 Legacy from my FIL - RIP
    Tampa Bay, FL
    EIB 6 Oct 95
  • Acn
    Acn Posts: 4,444
    edited June 2020

Making sure my in-law’s 15 year old Yorkie does not choke on a ribeye bone.

LBGE

Pikesville, MD

• frazzdaddy
    bubbajack said:
    Friday's waterhole session, told all that I bought a vintage 1981 Dixie 199 with a 260 hp merc. Thought I would share a couple pictures. Wife and I spent all day wet sanding with 2000 grit. Vibra-cut with the buffer tomorrow then a good wax job. Cool deal, has points and a holly 4 barrel carb....
    The graphics where hand painted by a lady named KATE..... old school Craiger style mags...

A lot work to be done....Cook well!
    Sweet rig @bub@bubbajack. Done a bunch of barefootn behind one of those.
    Two rusty Weber kettles. 

Two Rivers Farm
    Moncure N.C.
  • lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 33,547
    What's the equivalent of a "sweet ride" on the water as you are there?  That has been extremely well maintained.  Great score right there.  Congrats.     
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    lousubcap said:
    What's the equivalent of a "sweet ride" on the water as you are there?  That has been extremely well maintained.  Great score right there.  Congrats.     
    If anyone knew the name of a sweet ride on the water, I would have bet on you.